go

盲目地对孩子实施早期训练 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-10-21 16:33 |只看該作者

Re: 盲目地对孩子实施早期训练

HuiTung 寫道:
Please also read this thread from 小學雜談
Click

[actually it is not an issue of "讀名校" but an issue of " child education" and "parent education".]

Many informative articles inside that link.
集思廣益.

Thanks

davis,
明白你原本的好意.

Thanks "all parent" here.

42#
發表於 04-10-21 17:55 |只看該作者

davis

這個討論是沒結果的,你一直也沒給大家說明喝可樂的壞處,只有反對再反對,這樣怎令人信服,沒有人針對你,只有你一人認為自己的觀點最正確,別人的早期教育就等同壓迫,如果真的想與大家分享,何不把閣下的高見公諸同好??

高IQ的兒童是沒有問題的,高IQ不是有罪的!!
高IQ、高EQ、高AQ、八項多元智能樣樣好!!那個媽媽不想?只是做到多少得多少吧!!
沒有高IQ的人,也許現在日常生活的各種便利,也要來一個大改寫了!!

大家要了解杜曼博士與蒙特梭利博士,不是只可透過書本的,倆人均有實証、自己的協會、歷史,現在很多媽媽都是有腦袋的,自己會吸收後再分析,不要低估他人,BK的高手媽媽多得很

davis 寫道:
I’m happy for you if you found a good program for your kid.   We have a lot to learn with our kid for coming years. Don't show superficial understanding on something you just heard from someone. Look around and spend  time to read books and judge what is the best for your kid.  I personally believe that raising an emotionally intelligent kid is better than an high IQ kid.
Zoe Tse MaMa Zoe係2003年12月12日出世的 Zoe靚靚相簿 . . . 擺番個靚pose先 . . . . . . . . . 玩單槓. . . . . . .

43#
發表於 04-10-21 18:32 |只看該作者

I got this book last year and one more of her book from dangdang. they are all good books and it is her first hand experience. her point is that kids develope according to their time shcedule and their own rule and the best thing we can do is to observe and give them the right stimulation.

在判定一個孩子是否在正常地成長、有沒有發生什麼問題的時候,不能僅僅就孩子本身加以判斷,還要同時考慮孩子周圍的環境。在這裏,我還想再次提醒我們的母親們:每個孩子發育的速度快慢是不同的,對這個事實必須有所認識!一些母親經常會有這樣的苦惱和擔心:“鄰居家的孩子早就能說話了,我們家的孩子為什麼到現在還不行呢?”,“鄰居家的孩子已經會寫字了,我們家的孩子為什麼對寫字一點興趣也沒有,只知道成天地玩玩具呢?”這些擔心其實都是沒有必要的。

那麼,母親怎樣才能知道自己的孩子是否有問題呢?我常向前來找我諮詢的母親們引用這樣一句話,即“smiling on happy face"(笑在臉上)。如果孩子能經常有一張笑臉、一副幸福的表情,那就意味著,你的孩子沒有任何問題。

所以說,對於孩子在某個方面發展與否、程度如何,沒必要過於敏感。真正應該注意的是這樣一個事實,對孩子成長的過分擔心也可能會毀了孩子。

或許有的母親會問:如果這樣做的話,萬一我的孩子落後于別的孩子,或者錯過了最佳的教育時機該怎麼辦?我不妨先說出我的結論:這種擔心完全是因為這些母親還不瞭解孩子成長的秘密。

母親們一般都會認為孩子成長的軌跡是一條斜線,只要努力就會不斷地進步、持續地成長。但是,實際情況並非這樣,孩子的成長軌跡一般來說是呈階梯狀的。中間有停頓、也有受到刺激後的突變。也就是說,即使是努力了,在一段時間之內孩子也會表現的停步不前,然後在某一時刻會有一個突然的發展。

另外,我還要再補充一點,和母親們通常認為的不同,人類的大腦直到少年時期仍然在不斷地變化和發展。在大腦發展到它的極致之前,在其發展過程中是有無數的變數在起作用的。如果母親們以一種焦急的心態不斷地讓孩子學這學那,嚴厲地督促他們跟上學校功課的話,很有可能在某一瞬間,本來呈階梯狀發展的孩子的成長軌跡就會在那裏嘎然中斷,從而犯下無可挽回的錯誤。

所以我常常要強調的一句話就是“育兒的成果只有到最後才能看得出來。”這就像對待一粒種子,在剛剛開始的時候,誰也不會知道它開的花到底是什麼樣子。只有當它紮下了根,長出了莖和葉,結出了花蕾並綻放出了花朵之後,我們才能知道它的名字叫什麼,香氣怎樣,花開得漂亮與否。

正是由於這個原因,關於孩子的潛力問題我常常要講這樣一句話,這就是“Time table"(時間表)。我們經常可以聽到這樣的話“這個孩子在小時候本來挺聰明的,可是長大以後卻不怎麼樣了”,“這個孩子在小時候連話都說不好,可是現在不管做什麼都比別人快。”確實如此,孩子完全按照父母的期待和預想成長起來的例子可以說絕無僅有。隨著孩子大腦發展的過程、孩子周圍的環境和條件、以及孩子與生俱來的個性和氣質等等的不同,孩子的潛在力會在誰都無法預測的某個時間突然呈現出來。

所以父母可以做的事情只是:相信自己孩子的成長時間表,並設法去除掉妨礙這一時間表的各種因素。即你所能做的事情只能是:使孩子身上那種肯定性的自我意識不要受到侵害,不要喪失自信心,使孩子不要喪失對我們這個世界和社會的信賴感。

is the child is happy, there is no problem showing him the flash card, just like reading him a book.

afterall, happiness is the the most important thing in little kid.

44#
發表於 04-10-21 20:22 |只看該作者

You're the only one I have to 低估 because obviously that you're pretending you're a 高手媽媽! Just read a few books from Glenn Doman and thought you know everything about 0-6 education. Feel sorry for your girl. No idea about your education background...  Are you having problem in understanding English?  Do you really know what I am trying to say?   I never against early education, I only stress that we should look for a right method for the kid, not copying or following the others.

45#
發表於 04-10-21 21:02 |只看該作者

Re: 盲目地对孩子

davis,
有乜高見你又唔講,你無乜誠意同我地討論

46#
發表於 04-10-21 21:23 |只看該作者

davis 寫道:
You're the only one I have to 低估 because obviously that you're pretending you're a 高手媽媽! Just read a few books from Glenn Doman and thought you know everything about 0-6 education. Feel sorry for your girl. No idea about your education background...  Are you having problem in understanding English?  Do you really know what I am trying to say?   I never against early education, I only stress that we should look for a right method for the kid, not copying or following the others.

我自問看了有關育兒方面的書不下十本(不同作者),可否介紹你看了那幾本,讓我了解一下你的觀點?thanks

47#
發表於 04-10-21 21:30 |只看該作者

belindamok 寫道:

我自問看了有關育兒方面的書不下十本(不同作者),可否介紹你看了那幾本,讓我了解一下你的觀點?thanks

belindamok

我也自問看照過30本有關育兒方面的書(不同作者),讀過數個與兒童相關的短期課程,最近還報讀了兒童心理學!!為的是做一個盡責的媽媽,我也想知我的教育法在那裡出錯   
Zoe Tse MaMa Zoe係2003年12月12日出世的 Zoe靚靚相簿 . . . 擺番個靚pose先 . . . . . . . . . 玩單槓. . . . . . .

48#
發表於 04-10-21 22:00 |只看該作者

Sindy,

It's not 高見, I only want to share one good book, the comment about the book is not written by me.  Please go back and read it carefully.  I can't understand why some moms can be so over react and said things not making any sense - drink coke, milk & egg...  

I stated that I read Glenn Doman books BEFORE I have kid, I'm not pretending an expert, just because I like reading.  No program is perfect, each has pros & cons.  Try and find the best one for your kid, NOT because everyone is doing it and you have to do it.

I've seen a program on National Geographic about using GD program to train birds and monkeys.  It works very well on animal so I believe it works for babies. The trainer keep showing the word/number card until the animal can identify the one they are calling for, the trainier praised the animal with some food.

Here are the top preschool programin the world:
•  The Montessori program, there are over 5,000 in US
•  The Waldorf approach, more than 750 Waldorf programs around the world
•  The High / Scope approach
•  The Bank Street approach

How many GD preschools in the world?

49#
發表於 04-10-21 22:43 |只看該作者

ZoeTse,
Read this carefully:

The Teach-Your-Baby-To-Read Movement
Thomas Armstrong, Ph.D.

Increasingly over the past decade, some educators have recommended teaching academics to infants. They reason that infancy represents one of the richest times for acquiring knowledge, and that if we can teach infants while they're ripe for new learning, we'll set them on the right track for success in later life.

While this reasoning is generally valid, the method in such approaches often involves flashcards and other equipment more typical of the modern elementary school classroom. Parents should be warned that these methods may actually confuse infants or create stress that can block, not promote, new learning.

Infants learn about the world through their bodies and through interaction with the concrete world. Flashcards and other academic materials have little connection with the real world of infants. If infants seem to respond to these materials, it may be because their behavior is being subtly modified to respond accordingly.

Avoid these artificial attempts to impress friends and relatives with your baby's intelligence and seek instead to expose your infant to developmentally appropriate experiences. These experiences can include singing, talking, hugging and holding, and lots of concrete materials.

50#
發表於 04-10-21 22:49 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I think the forum is a place of sharing. There is no need to be too personal, as every parents will find their own best way to "teach" with their own lovely children.

I think early education just like gaming with child. The first aim is for fun. If the children can learn something from it, it would be good. If not, we still have some fun time with child.

:

51#
發表於 04-10-21 22:56 |只看該作者

各人有各人的睇法, 何必執著, 要別人認同自己呢?
只要覺得適合自己及小朋友, 付出愛心, 用甚麼方法都是好方法

52#
發表於 04-10-21 23:10 |只看該作者

Agreed, as BK is not a place to show "quali" but sharing! (every parents will find their own best way to "teach" with their own lovely children.)

Reading XXX  books is not equal to "good parents" or right
& theorist is not equal to "good practitioner"

happytwinstar 寫道:
Dear all,

I think the forum is a place of sharing. There is no need to be too personal, as every parents will find their own best way to "teach" with their own lovely children.

I think early education just like gaming with child. The first aim is for fun. If the children can learn something from it, it would be good. If not, we still have some fun time with child.

:

53#
發表於 04-10-21 23:15 |只看該作者

Sindy,

以下是我的遭遇 :

本人也很欣賞蒙特梭利的教學方法,因此也想囡囡能進蒙特梭利式教學的幼稚園.
最初物色到一間,校名:Montessori School of Hong Kong.
學費HK$93,600.00。太貴,所以放棄。
後來找到第二間,校名:蒙特梭利國際學校,於是致電到該校查詢,誰知接通後是電話錄音,內容是說:蒙特梭利學校只此一家,別無分校.
其後經我發現的是,用蒙特梭利做校名的最少五、六間,話自己學採用蒙特梭利教學法的不知多少十間.
我開始疑惑了,到底有多少 間蒙特梭利學校??怎樣辨別質素去作出取捨??
於是我請教了一位在路德會屬下幼稚園做老師的朋友,亦問了資優兒童教育機構的鄭太。
發覺原來學校要採用蒙特梭利的教學法,是沒有監管的,老師亦無需受訓,質素根本無保障,如果取捨,請自己衡量!!就算學校想成為蒙特梭利的國際會員亦非難事,只要付出大約HK$30,XXX-40,XXX左右,買一套蒙特梭利的教具便可以了.老師們是否修讀該課程,亦沒有規定。
就算連香港"救世軍"全線的幼稚園,都說是用蒙特梭利的教學法,可是老師也不一定要學過蒙特梭利的教學法.
試問多是否等同好!!多是否等於有質素!!

davis 寫道:
Sindy,

Here are the top preschool programin the world:
•  The Montessori program, there are over 5,000 in US
•  The Waldorf approach, more than 750 Waldorf programs around the world
•  The High / Scope approach
•  The Bank Street approach

How many GD preschools in the world?
該用戶已被刪除

54#
發表於 04-10-21 23:18 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

55#
發表於 04-10-22 16:34 |只看該作者

davis,
多謝你的sharing
你又可否講

56#
發表於 04-10-22 16:45 |只看該作者

Everything has its good and not-so-good aspects.  The book is just a reminder to keep us alert the pitfalls in early education.  No big deal.

Thanks for sharing about the Domin's kids.  I found the kids all need to go to the "International School" to complete something.  I haven't read his books and I would like to learn more.  I just want to know what will you do after using Doman's methods for several years?  Will you continue after the child become six years olds?  If not, until when?  If stop, what would happen?  Is it a long-time committment to the child?

57#
發表於 04-10-23 02:05 |只看該作者

Sindy,

"你有本事show

58#
發表於 04-10-23 10:37 |只看該作者

hi Raymond,
我都好同意你的講法,世上有上千種的育兒方法,總會有他的支持者,而我回應這個題目,並不是說杜曼的方法一定是最好(不竟我只實行個多月),而是我覺得在未了解人家的方法及理念前就批評人家不好,那是不公平,正如我不會批評她介紹的那本書,因為我未看過
另外我想回應一下為何杜曼的方法不會在學校推行,作者曾經提過因為這個方法最重要是以親子關係來作基礎,最好是固定一人與小朋友單一每天持續地進行,當然父母是最好的人選,所以在學校是無法進行的,而杜曼的學校都只是教父母們方法,並不是教小朋友.

59#
發表於 04-10-23 12:01 |只看該作者

Hi Raymond,

我只係回應

60#
發表於 04-10-24 01:40 |只看該作者

belindamok ,

只要子女對方法受落及有興趣,話之佢是誰說的?!我們上BK的主要目的是交流方法、心得!(當然,學術上的討論也未常不可!不過,鄙人對這興趣不大!)

此外,情緒的疏導發洩也未常不可(但可能需負代价呢!)說話時不要抱着"批評"而是"討論"的語氣態度交流,世界就和平得多了!

Raymond

belindamok 寫道:
hi Raymond,
我都好同意你的講法,世上有上千種的育兒方法,總會有他的支持者,而我回應這個題目,並不是說杜曼的方法一定是最好(不竟我只實行個多月),而是我覺得在未了解人家的方法及理念前就批評人家不好,那是不公平,正如我不會批評她介紹的那本書,因為我未看過
另外我想回應一下為何杜曼的方法不會在學校推行,作者曾經提過因為這個方法最重要是以親子關係來作基礎,最好是固定一人與小朋友單一每天持續地進行,當然父母是最好的人選,所以在學校是無法進行的,而杜曼的學校都只是教父母們方法,並不是教小朋友.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題