用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Just been to St-Paul Co-ed (Macdonnell Rd.) intervie ...
樓主: YCPA
go

Just been to St-Paul Co-ed (Macdonnell Rd.) interview [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-10-8 01:33 |只看該作者

Re: Just been to St-Paul Co-ed (Macdonnell Rd.) interview

ozcat,

I don't understand what you mean by "kids are assigned their english in coloring the a picture".  Can you elaborate please?

I submitted a wonderful portfolio but don't know if the headmistress bother to glance through it.  If she does, I think it will surely help.  At least, she then know much more about the kid than just a ridiculously short so-called interview of 5 minutes.

2mings,

Sorry I throw the picture right after the interview.  BTW, may be they just copy the coloring sheet from somewhere but really didn't mean to be a test or "trick" to test kids english or IQ.

42#
發表於 04-10-8 09:17 |只看該作者

Hi YCPA

I agree with you. As some kids had their interviews early in the morning, they should have no time to finish the colouring sheet. Moreover, I asked my daughter this morning, she told me that the teacher had taught her how to color "flesh", "light brown" and "dark brown". I think coloring is just a tool for kids to keep them waiting for a long time in the classroom.

BTW, may be they just copy the coloring sheet from somewhere but really didn't mean to be a test or "trick" to test kids english or IQ.  

43#
發表於 04-10-8 14:57 |只看該作者

Some more sharing from our lovely BK parents???  Also, anyone know when they will send the 2nd interview letter???

44#
發表於 04-10-8 20:55 |只看該作者

Christy1999

你好!請問你最後幾點才面試完,因為我的時間也是五點;還有你的小朋友在課室裏等候了多久?可以告訴我嗎?
謝謝!
Christy1999 寫道:
Hi all mummy,

I got an interview time at 5pm tomr.  Anyone have this time experience, (too late).  Some mummy said that it need to wait 2 hrs, if like this, it only be finished at 7pm.  

Tks.

45#
發表於 04-10-8 21:00 |只看該作者

聽聞(現小一家長),第二封信會在十月尾收到。
該用戶已被刪除

46#
發表於 04-10-9 23:09 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

47#
發表於 04-10-10 01:22 |只看該作者

YCPA

I mean that they assessed  kids' English based on coloured pictures. I recalled that kids were asked to bring their coloured pictures to see the headmistress. If  coloring is just a tool for kids to keep them waiting for a long time in the classroom, I don't see why pictures have been presented to the headmistress.

48#
發表於 04-10-10 16:16 |只看該作者

Hi,

I reached the school at 4:50, after checking documents, they take her to drawing room. I think only around 25 mins.  Interview time only for 10 mins.  Then we left at 5:50.  The time is good, at least, no need to wait for a long time as the teacher also need to leave.  I am the 尾二 candidates.  
tks.

49#
發表於 04-10-10 17:56 |只看該作者

請問你們所講呢間 "St Paul co-ed" 小學會唔會收插班生的呢 (小學 2 年級)? 呢間學校係邊類別呢 (公立, 私校...etc)? 如果小朋友唔識中文有冇機會入呢間學校? 學費大約幾多錢一年呢?

Look forward to hearing from any of you...thanks..

50#
發表於 04-10-10 21:18 |只看該作者

This school has 56 places in its P.1 and P.2, so it's unlikely for them to accept new students unless one of its students dropped out.

They have however 60 places in P.3 and P.4 as well as 64 places in P.5 and P.6, so you may consider applying its P.3 and P.5.

This school is a Direct Subsidy School and the school fee is HK$48,000 per year.

Actually the teaching medium of the school is in Chinese so it may be difficult for someone who doesn't know Chinese.

:  :  :

51#
發表於 04-10-11 16:35 |只看該作者

Dss,
Thanks for your information.....

52#
發表於 04-10-13 16:56 |只看該作者

Anyone knows if the 1st round has ended ???

53#
發表於 04-10-13 17:44 |只看該作者

delete
夢,使軟弱的人堅強起來

54#
發表於 04-10-15 14:24 |只看該作者

What delete?

55#
發表於 04-10-15 14:47 |只看該作者

YCPA,
I've made a mistake. I thought you are talking about Kennedy Road, so I informed that there would still be interviews on 16th. But when I found out that the topic related to McDonnell Road, I deleted it.
夢,使軟弱的人堅強起來

56#
發表於 04-10-15 15:32 |只看該作者

I just became a member and is the first time to view your area. Can you tell me the interview process and what they were looking for? I didn't apply this school even my child seems good because I notice that it's vancies is very few and too many applicants.
Thanks for your replies.

57#
發表於 04-10-18 09:37 |只看該作者

My daughter's classmate will have his interview on 21 Oct.  I believe it will end this week as 2nd round offer letter should be sent out by end of Oct.

58#
發表於 04-10-18 21:13 |只看該作者

I know a boy transfer from St Paul Boy to St Paul co-ed this year P2

*Amy* 寫道:
請問你們所講呢間 "St Paul co-ed" 小學會唔會收插班生的呢 (小學 2 年級)? 呢間學校係邊類別呢 (公立, 私校...etc)? 如果小朋友唔識中文有冇機會入呢間學校? 學費大約幾多錢一年呢?

Look forward to hearing from any of you...thanks..

59#
發表於 04-10-21 09:30 |只看該作者

I've received the notice for the 2nd interview by mail yesterday. My interview will be on 28 Oct.

Keep looking at your mail box. Good luck!

60#
發表於 04-10-21 10:16 |只看該作者

Mine is 1 November

chinmama 寫道:
I've received the notice for the 2nd interview by mail yesterday. My interview will be on 28 Oct.

Keep looking at your mail box. Good luck!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題