用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

461#
發表於 10-10-5 18:36 |只看該作者
a quick feedback, for St clare's primary school, there are 120 kindergarten students for 2010 yr.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-8-3 17:57 發表
Here's the link for download the excel:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ ... condary_schools_xls

(may be a bit out-dated)

Here's the link to my blog of the list:

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/ian-ki ...
(\~~/) (\~~/)
(~'.'~) (^.^ )
(_(__  (_(__)~ *^-^*

462#
發表於 10-10-27 14:51 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,
I have problem in downloading the files.  Please advise.  Thanks

醒目開學勳章

463#
發表於 10-10-29 02:45 |只看該作者
I just tested the download and it is okay.  Where do you have trouble during the download?

Ian

原帖由 松鼠隊長 於 10-10-27 14:51 發表
Hi Ian,
I have problem in downloading the files.  Please advise.  Thanks

464#
發表於 10-11-2 17:30 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

465#
發表於 10-11-3 00:05 |只看該作者
Actually, since the kindergartens you mentioned are quite popular choices in HK island for girls so I suggest you to apply them all before choosing which one is suitable.  Since the acceptance rate is not high so I think it is better that you let your daughter participate the interview and observe the kindergartens personally.  Once you get the offers, then it will be worth to decide which one is more suitable.

原帖由 tszfungmama 於 10-11-2 17:30 發表
Hi Ian,

我細女係0804, 佢喺屋企可以好多嘢講, 但出到街就都幾怕陌生人, 可能比較慢熱, 家住港島南區, 心儀幼稚園有聖心, st. clare's, 聖士提反女子中學附屬幼稚園, 聖保祿幼稚園, 想請問以上邊間會比較適合小女,  ...

466#
發表於 10-11-12 02:56 |只看該作者
hi Ian,
you are so great and experinced!!!as i 've read this thread since last year,i've learned a lot from you,my elder daughter is studying N1 in KCS now,and i need to apply K1 for her this year,as i know that ther are many good girl's kinder at hk side(actually learned from you),if luckily SH,SPK,TL accept my daughter,her primary allocation seems easier.....actually i'm a old girl from MPS but i'm not a cathloic so my daughter has 20 marks do u think that it's a high chance of studying in MPS??
another thing is that, i also have a younger son.....that's make me quite headache coz MPS is a girl's school, he can't follow my daughter(if luckily enter MPS),so i need to choose a kinder that can benefit my son.
for u how will u choose(base on study in which primary school)??
scenario 1:my daughter in KCS K1>MPS
(ideality),my son in KCS >KCS P1(but nowadays KCS primary seems quite competitive ) and also try other DSS?/private school.
scenario 2: my daughter change to another famous co-ed kinder(if she can) which can help my son,coz i think it's has chance for MPS no matter which kinder she study , for my son he got only 10 marks,do u think that studying in a famous kinder can really help for entering a famous primary??
i hope u can really understand what i mean,i hope u can give me some sugestions??thanks a lot!!!

醒目開學勳章

467#
發表於 10-11-12 22:12 |只看該作者
Hi Yantabo,

I think there are a few areas to consider in your case:
(1) If you wanna consider some of those girls (majority) kindergartens, do you really like their primary schools?  Actually, True Light (or Kau Yan) where they are co-ed kindergartens and co-ed primary schools;
(2) However, you need to be aware in the kindergarten application process, the young siblings have no guarantee so even if your elder one is studying there, you probably may get some preferences but not a 100%;
(3) For MPS, in recent years with the lowest birth rate entering P1 (up to 2010 P1), 20 points would give you chances but also not 100%.  I suspect starting the coming P1 (2011) with the increase of birth rate in 2005, the chance of 20 points entering MPS will soon decrease.  So, you better be aware of this situation.  The birth rate has been increasing since 2005.

So, if you aim for your daughter to try MPS, then any kindergartens are fine, but just make sure she got a bit more training in English outside of KCS (if remains).  For your son son, honestly boys' options are always limited for such consideration to have linked primary schools.  KCS is an option but they don't have many P1 classes, right?  Alternatively, some other options are like TL I mentioned.

Let me know if you need more info.

Ian

468#
發表於 10-11-14 15:20 |只看該作者
hi Ian,
thanks for your quick reply,i will apply all kindergartens as i can,if luckily any kinder accept my daughter then i will consider at that time.
i think i need to ask u again later on!!

469#
發表於 10-11-15 21:40 |只看該作者

how to train your baby to admit to those wonderful kindergartens?

Dear Ian,

Thanks for the information. It is very very impressive.

However, I am facing a tough question here. How can we train our children since they are babies? I mean, when do u send your gals to playgroups and which one would u consider? Do u give her any YBCR, Disneyland English etc etc to train her?

Please advise.

Regards,
Wilber_ariya

醒目開學勳章

470#
發表於 10-11-16 02:34 |只看該作者
Hi Wilber_ariya,

You must not have followed many of my previous posts other than this thread.  I am a zero-playgroup parent and didn't buy any of those Disney World of English, etc.  All I have gave to my daughters are the most precious thing they need in the development of their childhood, the parents' time.

Just make sure there are at least few hours a day to chat with them, play with them, honestly anything at all.  No need to buy any of those expensive toys really.  They just need the people who care of them the most to be with them everyday.  That's all.

Of course, we would also bring them out so they won't be afraid of strangers, and ideally to a point they won't be shy before interviews.  Also, as parents, we need to set good role model to them.  For things that we asked them not to do (we prefer the kids to have better discipline), then the parents also need to be good example for them to follow.  At the end, they learn thru observations.

There are certainly more, but may be let me save it 'til I have my own child tutorial centers and share with the parents then!  Just kidding!

Good luck!

Ian

原帖由 wilber_ariya 於 10-11-15 21:40 發表
Dear Ian,

Thanks for the information. It is very very impressive.

However, I am facing a tough question here. How can we train our children since they are babies? I mean, when do u send your gals to ...

471#
發表於 10-11-21 15:22 |只看該作者
Dear Ian,

Have read your previous post that you've mentioned your daughter has studied N1 in Tsing Yi Creative before.  Guess you're quite familiar with Tsing Yi kinders and would like to hear your professional comments on below:

Tivoli
Learning Habitat
Good Health

My boy is applying N1 this year and would like to study in TY as don't want him to take so much traffic.  May be K1 will switch to another kinder in Kowloon Tong if the one admitted is not so good.

LH is well known in this area with its language environment but do you think it is good enough to be there 4 yrs?

Thanks very much

醒目開學勳章

472#
發表於 10-11-21 20:50 |只看該作者
Hi y3y,

To be frank, Creative TY is the only kindergarten/ nursery I have applied in TY.  The main reason I chose it is because it is nearby to us.

For N1 consideration, I would only choose one that is easily accessible and nearby.  Much different from my kindergarten which I don't worry too much of location.

The key to study N1 is to let them experience more social life with other children, learn how to interact with others.  I have no concerns on development of other languages at this age so won't particularly be interested on kindergartens which are specialize on this area.  In a sense, I disagree with the early development of multiple languages.

Ian

原帖由 y3y 於 10-11-21 15:22 發表
Dear Ian,

Have read your previous post that you've mentioned your daughter has studied N1 in Tsing Yi Creative before.  Guess you're quite familiar with Tsing Yi kinders and would like to hear your p ...

473#
發表於 10-11-22 20:49 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,
Thanks for your promptly reply, you're really helpful! I also live in TY and share the same view with you that don't want the child to take long way to school in N1.  But I think that if luckily  the N1 school is also a good one (in a sense that can enter a good primary school), than just can eliminate another headache to apply K1.
May be I need to start studying other kinders in Kowloon Tong and prepare next year application.  Some more questions if you don't mind.  How would you compare SC, KM and HKPS.  Do you think their teaching methods are similar?   You've mentioned HKPS is using a more advance teaching system, may I know more about it?

Million thanks!

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-11-21 20:50 發表
Hi y3y,

To be frank, Creative TY is the only kindergarten/ nursery I have applied in TY.  The main reason I chose it is because it is nearby to us.

For N1 consideration, I would only choose one that ...

醒目開學勳章

474#
發表於 10-11-26 21:08 |只看該作者
Have been a few days  since you stated your question.  However, as all three are not my cup of tea, I don't wanna pretend to be a "real" expert and give you an answer without careful consideration.  May be I suggest you can visits the relevant forums to understand more of these kindergartens.

原帖由 y3y 於 10-11-22 20:49 發表
Hi Ian,
Thanks for your promptly reply, you're really helpful! I also live in TY and share the same view with you that don't want the child to take long way to school in N1.  But I think that if lucki ...

475#
發表於 10-11-29 13:15 |只看該作者
OK, thank you for your advice anyway.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-11-26 21:08 發表
Have been a few days  since you stated your question.  However, as all three are not my cup of tea, I don't wanna pretend to be a "real" expert and give you an answer without careful consideration.  M ...

476#
發表於 10-12-9 22:40 |只看該作者
版主,
請問有無多一點基督教中心幼稚園資料?例如近幾年小一排位情況?

477#
發表於 10-12-17 10:02 |只看該作者
板主:
Grateful if you would send me the files.  Thank you very much.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-10-29 02:45 發表
I just tested the download and it is okay.  Where do you have trouble during the download?

Ian

醒目開學勳章

478#
發表於 10-12-18 02:02 |只看該作者
here's the link:

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/ian-kingdom/article?mid=45

原帖由 BBQ008 於 10-12-17 10:02 發表
板主:
Grateful if you would send me the files.  Thank you very much.

479#
發表於 10-12-23 13:36 |只看該作者
版主

我而家有崇真中英文am,金巴倫am,york am及方方am 的offer,如果上小學,我大方向都係想找直資or私立。當然都有寄望大抽獎有好的result. 如果就以上4間kg,你覺得咩間較好或升小學較有利呢? 謝謝!

醒目開學勳章

480#
發表於 10-12-28 23:33 |只看該作者
I will probably suggest 崇真 or York.

原帖由 winwinchu 於 10-12-23 13:36 發表
版主

我而家有崇真中英文am,金巴倫am,york am及方方am 的offer,如果上小學,我大方向都係想找直資or私立。當然都有寄望大抽獎有好的result. 如果就以上4間kg,你覺得咩間較好或升小學較有利呢? 謝謝! ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題