用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Sheng Kung Hui(Mt Butler), Lingnan and Ling Liang Ch ...
樓主: Irian
go

Sheng Kung Hui(Mt Butler), Lingnan and Ling Liang Church (CWB), which is be [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-4-27 13:03 |只看該作者

Re: Sheng Kung Hui(Mt Butler), Lingnan and Ling Liang Church (CWB), which is bet

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 07-4-27 23:56 |只看該作者

Re: Sheng Kung Hui(Mt Butler), Lingnan and Ling Liang Church (CWB), which is bet

Hi ckwliu,

Thanks!

23#
發表於 07-4-30 11:44 |只看該作者

Hi ckwliu,

My son is also admitted to SKH at Mt. Butler this year. Hs is attending victoria PN now. I intend to choose SKH. May I consult you for the following concerns:

1) The setting of Victoria is very lively with plenty of activities. However, my first impression towards SKH is rather traditional or even ? boring. What is your comments?

2) the ratio of teacher to student in Victoria is 1:8, while that of SKH is 1:15. I am rather worried as my child's self-care is not that good. Is there enough manpower at school to provide child care?

BTW, did your child has any problems  in adapting when he changed from Victoria to SKH previously?

Thanks so much for your help.

24#
發表於 07-4-30 12:09 |只看該作者

25#
發表於 07-4-30 15:56 |只看該作者

ckwliu,

Thanks for your reply. I am more reliveved now.

But I worry about one more thing. I notice there are many stairs in the campus of SKH. My son does not balance himself well in climbing stairs. Do the children need to walk a lot up & downstairs at school? And will there be any assistance from teachers or school staff? I am afraid that he may fall & hurt badly!

26#
發表於 07-4-30 16:41 |只看該作者

27#
發表於 07-5-1 14:48 |只看該作者

ckwliu,

Maybe I am a bit overprotective.
May I ask another thing. From Victoria, my child gains a lot in social skills & spoken language development. But I want him to have more training in EQ & discipline as well. Will SKH put more emphasis on these when compared to Victoria? And for your child, what aspects of SKH school life is the most valuable/ beneficial to him?
Sorry for so many questions.

28#
發表於 07-5-2 10:41 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖