21#
發表於 06-10-31 13:40 |只看該作者

Re: 蔡繼有面試,有冇過來人分享?

Can anyone share???  

THANKS!!!  

22#
發表於 06-10-31 14:02 |只看該作者

My son also has his interview at 9.15 am on 4 Nov  Did any parents park their car outside the school. Don't know if it is too risky for 2 hours.

23#
發表於 06-10-31 14:32 |只看該作者

Dear Natmatt,

As there is no other carpark nearby, we always park the car outside schools, and many other parents do the same.

Wish you all the best!

24#
發表於 06-10-31 22:39 |只看該作者

Anyone can share here??  Thks.

jojoyeung 寫道:
Dear parents,

My kid will attend the interview on 4 nov.  Can anyone who have interviewed yesterday share the details ???

million thanks.  

25#
發表於 06-10-31 23:46 |只看該作者

Don't worry!  I believe the kids found it fun, as they all came out smiling.  My son told me of all interviews he intended, he liked this one the most.  He said he's asked to complete 4 tasks.  Can't get him to tell me what they were, but know vaguely that one had to do with Chinese, and the other English.  No Maths.  No individual interview, just group games.

In fact, both my son and ourselves had a very good impression of the school after the interview.  Good arrangement, very organized, nice and polite staff, kids seemed to have a good time!

We were given a questionnaire to fill out while waiting.  No questions asked.

26#
發表於 06-11-1 10:00 |只看該作者

We had interviewed by last year too.  For the second interview, two families were attended in one room and interviewed by Principlal.  I think the parents should let your child has alert on two families together.  She/He should get confidence and reply the questions by Principle.  Like introduce yourself in English and what kind of activities she like.
Sometimes child will feel shy during interview with another family who doesn't know each other.  In fact, I saw Principle had given the mark while she compared two child performance at the same time.
真的要看小朋友臨場表現.  有時父母比小朋友還緊張.

27#
發表於 06-11-1 19:47 |只看該作者

Can I know is both parents have to come for the 1st interview or just 1 parent attend is OK?

王國長老

28#
發表於 06-11-1 19:51 |只看該作者

2babies 寫道:
Can I know is both parents have to come for the 1st interview or just 1 parent attend is OK?

一個兩個都唔緊要,因為唔見家長架.

29#
發表於 06-11-1 20:25 |只看該作者

In my case,  three families were attended the interview together. The Principal mainly introduced the school plans and belief to us. Besides, she asked us why we chose CKY. The other teacher asked the kids if they had reading habit. What kind of books did they like ? She also asked the kid to tell them a story. My kid was asked to give the ending.
The Principal also asked the kids what they want to be when they grow up. The interview was casual and the kids should be confident and willing to talk.
They didn't ask the kids to introduce themselves in English. The interview was conducted in Cantonese.

30#
發表於 06-11-1 20:28 |只看該作者

A clarification.

Ciz's case was the first interview, while the shortlisted ones will have the chance to be interviewed by the Principal.

Regards.

31#
發表於 06-11-1 21:07 |只看該作者

2babies 寫道:Can I know is both parents have to come for the 1st interview or just 1 parent attend is OK?

But better ask the one who can write better......I saw some parents write a long essay with 2-3 pages and all in Eng.

32#
發表於 06-11-1 22:47 |只看該作者

What do we need to write during the 1st interview?

freddielau 寫道:
[
But better ask the one who can write better......I saw some parents write a long essay with 2-3 pages and all in Eng.

33#
發表於 06-11-2 00:39 |只看該作者

Wow!  I didn't write long passages.  It's just a questionnaire and I answered in the space provided.  Questions are quite general.  There's one asking you to give a description of your child.  The one that is more tricky is asking you to comment on the school's plan to move to a temporary campus in the coming 2 years.

Sammimimi 寫道:
What do we need to write during the 1st interview?

[quote]
freddielau 寫道:
[
[/quote]

34#
發表於 06-11-2 00:54 |只看該作者

Thanks parents and I now have a better idea about the interview.  I still have some questions in mind and see if any parents can help:

Does anyone know if the questionnaire filled by parent will count marks?

Can anyone supplement more on the part of kid's interview?  

MILLION THANKS!!!     

35#
發表於 06-11-2 18:26 |只看該作者

Ciz,

Thank you for your comment.  We need to answer in english or chinese?  For children, did they need to write some words??  Thanks .

[quote]
Ciz 寫道:
Wow!  I didn't write long passages.  It's just a questionnaire and I answered in the space provided.  Questions are quite general.  There's one asking you to give a description of your child.  The one that is more tricky is asking you to comment on the school's plan to move to a temporary campus in the coming 2 years.

[

36#
發表於 06-11-2 19:32 |只看該作者

Eng or Chi - it's up to you.

I asked my son.  He said he wasn't asked to write.  Nothing more from him la.

王國長老

37#
發表於 06-11-2 20:58 |只看該作者

freddielau 寫道:

當日我都係用英文寫左版幾...但房入面好似得我咁做. 唔知你見果個係咪我....我拎左幾次白紙,不過係因為寫得唔好/錯左又寫過, 橫掂有時間.... 老公就睇我寫既野,幫我執正.

38#
發表於 06-11-2 22:58 |只看該作者

edea,
那么你in幾点呀? :

39#
發表於 06-11-2 23:05 |只看該作者

Ciz - Thank you.

edea - Which question do you answer in so detail?

freddielau - Any sharing from your kid?  Thanks.

edea 寫道:
[quote]
freddielau 寫道:

當日我都係用英文寫左版幾...但房入面好似得我咁做. 唔知你見果個係咪我....我拎左幾次白紙,不過係因為寫得唔好/錯左又寫過, 橫掂有時間.... 老公就睇我寫既野,幫我執正. [/quote]

40#
發表於 06-11-2 23:09 |只看該作者

Sammimimi ,
not much from my son, perhaps he has mixed up few interview already, coz he has 3 interview last week.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題