Re: HK Preschool - Royal Ascot

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

22#
發表於 06-8-31 11:50 |只看該作者

Hi all,

Just note there's a topic here.

My boy is in the local class P2, Group B.  

Joys and MayAnne, which classes are your kids in?  I'm quite looking forward to my BB's first day in school.

Let's keep in touch.

p.s. Mayanne, I read your message here.  Do you mind pm me the comment from other mum on the school.  Many thanks.   

23#
發表於 06-9-6 11:56 |只看該作者

Hi Joys

Whick class is your daughter studying ??  My son is GF pm Class?  

Hi Sandy
I saw HH yesteraday with his grandfather and your maid.     

HH grandfather is so nice.  He let me and my son to stay in Royal Ascot area under air-conditioner.  You know there is sooo hot staying outside.  
教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

24#
發表於 06-9-6 11:57 |只看該作者

Hi Joys

Whick class is your daughter studying ??  My son is GF pm Class?  

Hi Sandy
I saw HH yesteraday with his grandfather and your maid.     

HH grandfather is so nice.  He let me and my son to stay in Royal Ascot area under air-conditioner.  You know there is sooo hot staying outside.  
教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

25#
發表於 06-9-7 09:41 |只看該作者

kam ma,

haha.....My father didn't tell me about this.  You're welcome.

Will you accompany kam mo b to school today?  I'm a bit worry about HH on separation.... I'll better not be there and again, gonggong and helper will do it.....

26#
發表於 06-9-7 10:29 |只看該作者

sandy

I need to work today la...no more annual leave can be apply lu.......I'm also worry about Kam Tsui on separation.   

教育王國以外之相冊連結已被刪除

27#
發表於 06-9-7 22:09 |只看該作者

All,

I called the teacher after school today..... she said HH did not cry, but she complained that HH was very active going around the classroom and "played" with other kids and made them cry.  I thought HH was just too passionate  

How was your kid today?

28#
發表於 06-9-8 10:00 |只看該作者

Sandy, I wrote an email to you. If you are going to be at the school today, please give me a call. I left you my mobile number in my private email to you. We could meet up for a chat when our kids are at school. I think I'll be having my lunch at McDonald's (again). I'm wearing a grey blouse and black tight skirt. I have black sandals on because I hurt my toe. Long story. hee hee.

My little girl cried when I went to pick her up. Ms Tam called to tell me not to worry because she was fine the first 45 minutes and only cried at the end because other children were crying. She was the last one to cry. I thought it odd that my little girl cried because she's quite confident in class and usually ignores me. I was trying to hold on to her before her class, but she let go off me and said, "bye bye". I wanted to tell her I'd be waiting for her outside but she didn't even listen to me.

29#
發表於 06-9-8 11:00 |只看該作者

30#
發表於 06-9-8 11:23 |只看該作者

YLau,

The school's telephone number is: 2333 2939.

I think the school will let you apply for the second semester in February 2007 based on your son's age

31#
發表於 06-9-8 11:42 |只看該作者

32#
發表於 06-9-8 15:23 |只看該作者

YLau,

How nice of you for letting us know I don't know if we need to apply if we are already in the prenursery class. I will need to ring to enquire.

To the rest,

I think I spoke too soon. Apparently my little girl cried on and off for half the lesson!!! Silently but was looking for mummy. Ms Shum said that it could be because she's still very young - 2 years old - and not used to being separated from mummy.

33#
發表於 06-9-8 17:48 |只看該作者

May,

I haven't checked my mailbox for a while... hehe, sorry for missing your email.  I'll pm my no. to you, pls. check.

Are you going to the parents' conference next Sat?  Maybe we can meet that day.

Hopefully our kids will settle very soon..... I told my friends that I was worried about HH in school, coz he's active and no more 1-to-1 care.... they said not to be worry and our kids will adjust themselves very soon.....

So, did you have a chance to meet Ms. Shum or she called you?  I didn't call the teacher today.... coz afraid that they'll complain to me again    

All,
Based on my understanding, playgroup kids have the priority in promotion to K1.

34#
發表於 06-9-8 23:58 |只看該作者

sandy

hi,我有少少認得你的兒子呀,是否由工人姐姐帶他,而你爸爸就會出面等那一位,我個女同你個仔同一班的,p2

may
其實呢一兩日我都係m記渡過果一個鐘,可能大家都見過面   

35#
發表於 06-9-11 10:39 |只看該作者

Hi may123,

Yes, that naughty non-stop boy is my HH         What's the name of your little girl?

All,

HH got a running nose and a little bit coughing.... I took him to the clinic yesterday and lots of kids there..... HH will not attend school today la..... take care of your kids, the weather is not good

36#
發表於 06-9-11 11:46 |只看該作者

Welcome, May123 I'm afraid I don't know how to read Chinese so I don't know what you've written. So sorry. I've just memorised which button to click if I want to write, reply or read. Hee hee. Maybe I could learn Chinese with my little girl. She's so clever now. When she has to put on her shoes, she says, "cheuk hai" and when she wants her school bag, she says, "shue pao". I didn't teach her those. She learnt them from the teachers.

To Sandy and others,
Sure, let's meet up at the parents' meeting this Saturday. I'll give you girls a call when I'm at the school. Sandy, I received your pm but I took half an hour trying to figure out where to locate the private message. Twenty or more butons later, I found it

That's great if we all have first priority for K1. My next question is, do we have to apply with the others? And if we do, when do we have to apply?

Sandy, my little girl isn't going to school today either. She has a runny nose and a cough too. I called the school and they agree she should stay home.

The weather's going all funny but I'm secretly enjoying it....

37#
發表於 06-9-11 14:54 |只看該作者

sandy

你的工人姐姐也很q呀    我陪返學的日子也有留意到你的小朋友,因為樣子很可愛,有點日本仔咁,同埋佢都好活潑呀,工人姐姐成日都要捉住佢    記得第一次家長冇得陪返學的日子,你爸爸係門出面等,當大部份小朋友都喊,而你個小朋友沒有喊的時間,你爸爸係門出面表現到好開心,由心發出果隻開心,我見到都好印象深刻

我囡囡今日放學返到屋企,我摸到佢發燒,有傷風,我諗真係會好易病

16號那一日的家長會,我應不能出席,因要返工呀     

大家係呢度保持聯絡呀       

38#
發表於 06-9-12 16:59 |只看該作者

Hi, MayAnne,

Are you Pui Pui's mom?I'm Yan Yu's mom! Do you remember?

39#
發表於 06-9-13 11:34 |只看該作者

may123,

haha....係呀, HH無時停, 好百厭, 每次同佢出街我就好似個din婆咁又叫又追.......

HH簡直俾D老人家寵壞, 我父母, 62, 99都唔覺得HH百厭, 仲覺得佢活潑可愛, 激c    

40#
發表於 06-9-13 11:56 |只看該作者

MayAnne,

The application period (getting forms, submission, interview etc.) of K1 is usually from Sept to Dec ..... you can call and check with the target KG for the exact timetable ..... I'll apply a few other KG for HH and then decide......

sandy

‹ 上一主題|下一主題