搜索
教育王國 討論區 智能評估 $300資優兒童測試值嗎?
樓主: 好群
go

$300資優兒童測試值嗎? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-5-1 15:47 |只看該作者

Re: $300資優兒童測試值嗎?

"明日楝樑教育基金" 是用 "雷文氏"測試, 但不知是否合資格人任主持, 但小兒在4月低參加了個由專業教育心理學家主持的"韋氏"測試, 初步評估在測試完畢後便可得知.

leehoma001 寫道:
Did the test offered by "明日楝樑教育基金" use "韋氏" and conducted by a qualified CP or EP?

22#
發表於 06-5-2 16:30 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

23#
發表於 06-5-3 00:28 |只看該作者

子暄家長,
May I know what 專業教育心理學家主持的"韋氏"測試 your son been attended because my friend would like to let her daughter hv the test but she has no idea how to find it.  Also, my I know the price of this testing, many tks.

siue
[quote]
子暄家長 寫道:
"明日楝樑教育基金" 是用 "雷文氏"測試, 但不知是否合資格人任主持, 但小兒在4月低參加了個由專業教育心理學家主持的"韋氏"測試, 初步評估在測試完畢後便可得知.

[quote]

24#
發表於 06-5-3 11:58 |只看該作者

子暄家長,

I would like to have more information on the "專業教育心理學家"主持的test, like what siue said, the price, the location and any website to refer to??

Thanks!

25#
發表於 06-5-26 17:54 |只看該作者

Siue & leung_i,

Sorry for late reply. After receiving the formal result of the test, I have to contact the school for appropriate arrangement of study for my son.  We need to arrange meeting for discussion.
The organisation offer the test that my son attended is :
循道衛理楊震社會服務處
家庭健康教育及輔導中心 2171 4111
九龍油麻地彌敦道466-472號 恩佳大廈2字樓(大廈入口於永星里)
Link: http://www.yang.org.hk/zh/course_family.php
The listed fee is HK$3000.

26#
發表於 06-6-4 19:55 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

27#
發表於 06-6-5 18:17 |只看該作者

I'm actually bringing my son to this organisation in Central to have his "Wyeth" test done. The psychiatrist says that it will take about an hour or an hour and a half to finish tehe test depending on how long your child would take to finish it. Some take longer, while others shorter. But she explained to me that if you have certain worries about your child, like in my case, my son is a left-hander and he writes very slowly, and I have a problem teaching him to write. So she says she would pay more attention to this part of the test.  The lady also explained to me that by taking this test, the psychiatrist is also able to see if your child might have even other problems that parents sometimes might not be aware of. Like emotion control & attentiveness.

28#
發表於 06-6-6 22:42 |只看該作者

Please send the information to my PM, thanks

29#
發表於 06-6-7 15:40 |只看該作者

I just check the info.  it says 6歲或以上小童

30#
發表於 06-6-7 15:43 |只看該作者

Hi 子暄家長,

Will you let us know the result after your son's test?
What sign did your son give you so you decide to take the test?  is it worth it for you guys?

21months old mother :)

31#
發表於 06-6-9 14:02 |只看該作者

tiffanyhau 寫道:
Hi 子暄家長,

Will you let us know the result after your son's test?
What sign did your son give you so you decide to take the test?  is it worth it for you guys?

21months old mother :)

Hello tiffanyhau,

I have noted that my son has good memory since he started to talk complete sentence.
He could tell the name of about 200 to 250 恐龍 when he was less than 3 years old.
I think if we want to get assistance from the school or the government, we need to provide evidence rather than waiting for someone asking you to take the test.

My son has a full scale IQ of 137 to 151 by HK-WISC test and 135+ by 雷文氏測試.

I have sent the results to the school and have held a meeting with the principle and all other relevant teachers.  They have provided valuable advice and I am very appriciate that.

32#
發表於 06-6-9 22:54 |只看該作者

leung_i,

Quoted from 香港心理學會教育心理學部

*智能測驗的迷思*

很多家長都期盼自己的子女有卓越的智能,將來有美好的前程和愉快的生活。最近一些團體便看準家長這種望子成龍的心態,向本港學童作大規模的智能檢測,從而籌募大量資金。作為專業的心理學會,我們有責任向大眾澄清人們對智能測驗的迷思,避免家長花了金錢,不但無法幫助子女更好地學習,而且可能受錯誤的標籤效應影響,窒礙子女的正常發展。 ......  近期有機構選用雷文氏漸進式矩陣來作大規模智能檢查,這測驗是快速篩選的工具,以選取有需要學童作進一步的仔細評估。這種篩選工具並無診斷功能,即使學童在這個測驗表現超卓也不代表是資優,其表現指標也不能顯示學童的強弱能力,更難以結果來判辨學童的才華以便因材施教。因此,家長讓子女參與評估前,必須小心審閱資料及考慮自己的需要。

[quote]
leung_i 寫道:
以我尋日上網

33#
發表於 06-6-9 23:00 |只看該作者

不如睇哂完整ge一篇啦﹕

click

http://www.hkps.org.hk/Dep/newdetail.php?id=44

[quote]
painting 寫道:
leung_i,

Quoted from 香港心理學會教育心理學部

*智能測驗的迷思*

很多家長都期盼自己的子女有卓越的智能,將來有美好的前程和愉快的生活。最近一些團體便看準家長這種望子成龍的心態,向本港學童作大規模的智能檢測,從而籌募大量資金。作為專業的心理學會,我們有責任向大眾澄清人們對智能測驗的迷思,避免家長花了金錢,不但無法幫助子女更好地學習,而且可能受錯誤的標籤效應影響,窒礙子女的正常發展。 ......  近期有機構選用雷文氏漸進式矩陣來作大規模智能檢查,這測驗是快速篩選的工具,以選取有需要學童作進一步的仔細評估。這種篩選工具並無診斷功能,即使學童在這個測驗表現超卓也不代表是資優,其表現指標也不能顯示學童的強弱能力,更難以結果來判辨學童的才華以便因材施教。因此,家長讓子女參與評估前,必須小心審閱資料及考慮自己的需要。

[quote]
leung_i 寫道:
以我尋日上網
誰會直率地說出所認識的真實?有所認識的少數人,愚蠢地不隱蔽自己充實的心,向愚民們說明他們的感情和見識,他們總是被人磔死或燒死。 歌德 <<浮士德>>入來做下test,不同的人對事情有不同的看法和感受﹗
‹ 上一主題|下一主題