用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 請問如想入聖芳濟(深水埗)及女小拔有可方法和準備 ...
樓主: HappyBBoo
go

請問如想入聖芳濟(深水埗)及女小拔有可方法和準備 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

21#
發表於 05-11-9 14:15 |只看該作者

Re: 請問如想入聖芳濟(深水

叻鬼咩 邊夠july001個仔叻丫
不過佢面皮夠厚, 拎咪講野又唔驚姐...
我個女去little dynamites跟劉老師, 佢幾好架
http://www.littledynamites.com/

22#
發表於 05-11-11 10:09 |只看該作者

我個仔邊算叻丫,學drama在kids Gallery,很多人也會參加。學游泳和小提琴一個星期學2堂,學了2年才2級和游50米,也不算什麼。

不過,很多家長不會在K.2讓小朋友參加school music fest ,皇家試和drama。其實這樣可讓小朋友訓練膽量,很值得嘗試。

23#
發表於 05-11-11 11:15 |只看該作者

Re: 請問如想入聖芳濟(深水埗)及女小拔有可方法和準備

Charlotte_mom ,
咁啱既,我個囝同你個囡學既野好相同,除左佢冇體操外,其他都一樣。溜冰你係唔係又一城學?仲有佢都係月尾參加朗誦節,係佢普通話學坊幫佢報名,你係唔係都係唸手指謠?
我囝囝仲有幾樣野話要學,跆拳道(佢話可以令佢勇敢啲,唔會成日喊),日文(佢話要讀陳守仁,因為有日文學),同圍棋,但我話冇時間所以唔幫佢報名住。應該12月唔駛考小學會同佢報名。

東方有東方人既教法,西方有西方人既教法,大家都有成功例子,所以冇話邊一種最好。我自己就用中西合壁,有成果再同大家分享。

cathy

24#
發表於 05-11-13 22:02 |只看該作者

Judy001,

Do you think that DGJS will like violin? A newspaper said that someone lets her girl learn a big big tuba in K.2 in order to enter DGJS.

該用戶已被刪除

25#
發表於 05-11-14 10:56 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

26#
發表於 05-11-14 12:28 |只看該作者

I have no idea on how to get in DGJS but there are lots of rumours that the school will check the child's family background, e.g. professor + doctor + Christian is sure win. Can parents in DGJS clarify?

27#
發表於 05-11-14 12:35 |只看該作者

Charlotte_mom 寫道:
Agree with Cathyneo & judy001.
我都俾個女去學好多野, 有彈琴有普通話有體操有溜冰有英文有游水, 我個女好鐘意學野, 有次見到電視講小朋友做大戲,我個女既first reaction係雙眼發光咁問我"我地幾時去學呀?"
佢都成日想話學小提琴架, 我驚佢無耐性未俾佢試之嘛
我唔覺去課外活動有幾辛苦, 因為根本呢d就係佢去見朋友, 去social gathering既時間, 唔通小朋友坐o係屋企, 對住工人對住電視, 至叫relax咩?
有d活動係我要佢學既eg學識游水係我既基本要求, 我又唔係aim at次次swimming gala都有獎lor, 我覺得我出發點無問題呀
同埋, 贊成judy001所講, 小朋友如果有talent有興趣, 至可以學得成事(所以如何根本無試過又點知?), 我個女雖然無咩特別才藝, 但學普通話只不過半年(初時只係唸住操fit d去in小一, 學到11,12月就算架喇), 點知我個女鬼咁鐘意唸唐詩, 係好鐘意, 次次拎隻cd出黎, 佢已經打開定本書睇, 我都好surprise以佢咁坐唔定, 竟然鐘意呢d野, 普通話老師都成日贊佢學得好, 黎梗月尾個女會去朗誦節, 老師對佢好有信心, 話幾十個學生入面, 佢學得最好, 對佢期望好高
希望真係有好成績啦....

真奇怪   唐朝既時候係用白話 (即係 = 廣府話) 點解要用普通話   點解唔用英文    

家長門   你夠境知唔知 小朋友學緊乜東東   

28#
發表於 05-11-14 13:47 |只看該作者

Dear Charlotte_mom,

多謝你

29#
發表於 05-11-22 21:03 |只看該作者

Yes, can any DGJS clarify?

珠仔 寫道:
I have no idea on how to get in DGJS but there are lots of rumours that the school will check the child's family background, e.g. professor + doctor + Christian is sure win. Can parents in DGJS clarify?

30#
發表於 05-11-23 10:36 |只看該作者

I think it is true, not rumour as my colleague has a few friends who are lawyers and doctors having their daughters studying at DGJS.  Their priority is accepting kids of these background but in order to avoid being accused of this, they do offer a few places for ordinary families but the kids must be proven outstanding in activities such as piano, swimming etc.

luckypig 寫道:
Yes, can any DGJS clarify?

[quote]
珠仔 寫道:
[/quote]

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

31#
發表於 05-11-23 11:48 |只看該作者

k-c-l
sorry無入黎呢版, 無覆你tim
little dynamites無功課架, 初時d handout, 我都無keep
, 後來老師話, 問返上一堂既野, 完全唔識, 叫我keep返d紙, 可以溫下, (都幾瘀 ), 即刻乖乖地返去"溫功課" ie念熟小小啦起碼
所以個個week返去播下cd, 等小朋友記熟d, 下次又學新野喇
星期六, little dynamites多數下午安排上親子bb班, 不過上午都好似ok既

cathyneo
我o係太古學溜冰架, 至於今次比賽, 係念"小"立"筆", 你幾時比賽呀, 我係29號, 好緊張, 等張cert去學校叩門架陰公...

32#
發表於 05-11-23 15:04 |只看該作者

Seen a lot of comments and involved a lot of complicated issues regarding social position, level, wealthy, personal value etc. But I think the best and easy way is to send your child to Kentvile/SC/CCKG since about half DGJS P1 students from SC/CCKG and a lot of SFA P1 from Kentville and SC. And I think these kindergartens educational methods are mutually recognised by DGJS & SFA principals.

HappyBBoo 寫道:
如題 thanks

33#
發表於 05-11-23 22:14 |只看該作者

想考入SFA,K2讀小一預備班咪得,應可應付SFA的筆試。

34#
發表於 05-11-23 23:26 |只看該作者

cathy,

In fact, there may have some screening done by CCKG during the interview, e.g. the kid's english speaking skills as well as parents' information. What I mean is, it is not without reason that CCKG and SC has so many students entering into DGS and DBS every year. We're just normal family in working class, without a home in Kowloon Tong and Yau Tsim, we will neither have a chance to go Maryknoll and St Mary. Can I go to Heep Yunn kindergarten or St Rose kinder so as to get a better chance to be accepted by their primary schools in the third round? For example, beg for a place from the Headmaster? (now my daughter is going to be 3 years old.)

BK parents, pls advise.    

35#
發表於 05-11-24 10:59 |只看該作者

Yes, it was said that Heep Yunn and St Rosa will only accept their own kindergarten kids at third round (after the government allocation) and I think Heep Yunn's kindergarten is also great

36#
發表於 05-11-24 14:19 |只看該作者

Hello KCL,

我想問下香兒普通話好差 ? 剛剛收左我個囝,
下年1月返學,我又交埋學費,請俾意見到!!! 謝

37#
發表於 05-11-24 17:53 |只看該作者

Charlotte_mom 寫道:
cathyneo
我o係太古學溜冰架, 至於今次比賽, 係念"小"立"筆", 你幾時比賽呀, 我係29號, 好緊張, 等張cert去學校叩門架陰公...

Charlotte_mom,
Hahaha, I can 念"小"立"筆" as well as my niece practised it daily at home    

38#
發表於 05-11-24 20:56 |只看該作者

Charlotte_mom
囝囝今次比賽係唸左手和右手,啱啱星期二完咗。我冇去睇,得老公去,佢話阿囝冇驚,全部念完我已經好開心。唔敢諗其他。
cathy

39#
發表於 05-11-25 07:38 |只看該作者

judy001 寫道:

Apart from school result, I have prepared my K.3 child with the following open public qualifications which I think may be useful in entering the prestious schools.

English Speech and Drama High Honour Certificate;
Royal Schools of Music Grade 2 Violin Distinction;
Hong Kong School Music Festival 2005 Violin Merit Certificate;
50 metre swimming certificate &
IQ Test Report.

I think you should train your kid right from K.1 in music/sport and K.2 in preparing various English tests such as LCM, Drama and Speech, trinity College Spoken English,etc and entering Royal School of Music exam and school music festival competition.

With an excellent academic, sports, music and English profile, I think the last one is the interview
technique.

:  :

Judy 你都得啦,你一定很錫你的小朋友,遲D記得話俾我地聽那間名校收了貴公子。

40#
發表於 05-11-25 15:28 |只看該作者

Agreed w/ luckypig,

If really want to enter to SFA, you kid must be able to handle the screening test. When my girl in K1, I ve sent her to study Olymic Maths and give more training on paper to her. While I think the above can definitely can a child to face 1 hr SFA's test.

More, I think of course studying in SC/KV is an advantage. Since this year SFA give privilege to SC students to submit applications thr school (SC) directly. So that SC students no need to line up at SFA for application for P1.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題