排名! 對邊個公平? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-5-11 09:18 |只看該作者
從地址, 職業, 可略知一二.

22#
發表於 11-5-11 10:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 cow 於 11-5-11 09:18 發表
從地址, 職業, 可略知一二.

I recalled that father's occupation is reported only after admission.  If your assumption originates from the residential address, most of the students then should be living in stately home.  Who're those come from public/newly developed estates & queue for bus 12A everyday to school?  If you visit the school or the Admiralty bus station for a few days, it's not difficult to find that there're more than half students traffic by MTR/bus/minibus.

If necessary, you may think fit to try using 'Residential address/occupation' & see.

Please judge facts iso rumours.  I do believe that any school could be an excellent one & ranks top depends on the hearts of their students, teachers & school management and it explains partly why more & more schools which're not so 'popular' or ranking 'top' can nurture students with excellent performance in dynamic areas.  We understand that students in any ranking school do not want to be labelled.  Please do not wear 'colour' glassess to view any school.  Society nowadays should encourage support, appreciation & assistance.  Parents are always the live models of their kids.

Best wishes!

23#
發表於 11-5-11 16:00 |只看該作者
都係果句,QS university rankings 及其他類似rankings等也只不過是工具收集學校資訊供人參考,而不同工具當然有不同的限制(limitations),如果我自己不理解某某rankings的limitations便批評佢誤導,或者我雖然知道佢嘅limitations,但我批評佢時無同時提供埋佢嘅limitations,咁對某某rankings巳經是不公平!睇番QS 2010 top world university rankings,HKU排名仲高過東京和京都大學,高過晒Northwestern, UC Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, UCLA, Brown,但我肯定會先考慮Northwestern, UC Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, UCLA, Brown,因為我信佢哋嘅名氣,並不會因為參考一個所謂最好的rankings而有所改變,而且洋人唔明啫,我哋香港人都心裹有數,多得董伯伯,香港幾間頂級大學得到很多資源去羅致國際師資,去玩洋人的排名遊戲,如果我睇呢的排名,將重點放在排列次序的先後,你千祈咪話我天真,你不如直接話我蠢吧。還有,無一個rankings不帶多少主觀性和調節機制,也是limitations,佢講得清楚,我一定不會disagree,佢啲料因為咁樣可能唔啱我用,但我唔啱用,並不表示其他人唔啱用,是完全兩回事!disagree rankings令其他人無得參考,又對其他人公平嗎?

舉例好似khmama提供的中學排名,當然不及QS咁商業化有多角度metrics,khmama果個祇有以畢業成績有限度去排,她巳經講得很清楚,這也是她這rankings的limitations,而且我覺得(可能我會錯意都未定)她巳經嘗試將排名淡化,唔想誤導某些盲蟲家長,她將標題寫成「中學排位」,如果家長仍然想做盲蟲,大人大姐,無人可以再幫到佢哋,對嗎?

尖子令母校排名獲利?點解將學校、學生、老師、家長、校工等等分成不同實體去比較,這個尖子將時間倒返轉頭去番中一,唔再返學,日日衹返補習社又會唔會同樣是尖子,有趣,我都唔會知道,不過我相信成功是相輔相成!如果不從多個角度去分析,批評又對誰公平。

所有中學自行收生 升中學生要自選學校就自己去果間學校考:
打造官立資助超級名校,連現在的頂級直資都有可能被拉走不少學生,政府點樣去執行,有無限制每人只准報幾多間,有乜嘢機制防止家長生人霸死地?無人吼嘅學校可唔可以賣廣告,係咪好似啲銀行咁星期日揾老師去拉客,有無諗過政府的角色本來是做甚麼?同無政府狀態有沒有分別?又對弱勢社羣公平嗎?
山不在高,有仙則名。水不在深,有龍則靈。
人不可貌相,海水不可斗量。

24#
發表於 11-5-11 23:47 |只看該作者
有關spcc, 填form報考時唔使填入息/家庭狀況等, 要填地址, 學校成績等等......
到收左你先, 然後填form申請學費減免, 可全免, 我仔同學住公屋, 我姨甥女住東涌居屋都有得面試, 個同學後補都收(不過佢派到張祝珊, 所以冇讀), 而正常收生都有住公屋的, 一般家長都係普通家庭..............

25#
發表於 11-5-12 00:44 |只看該作者
原帖由 LittleKidult 於 11-5-11 23:47 發表
有關spcc, 填form報考時唔使填入息/家庭狀況等, 要填地址, 學校成績等等......
到收左你先, 然後填form申請學費減免, 可全免, 我仔同學住公屋, 我姨甥女住東涌居屋都有得面試, 個同學後補都收(不過佢派到張祝珊, 所 ...

You are right, I don't understand if someone didn't fill in the form or read the application form before and judge SPCC ........

More and more difficult to discuss in BK, because so many hearsays and or even basic info and backgrounds are wrong. How to discuss here?

May be just sour grapes ............

CCSC is an excellent school, but I still prefer SPCC.
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

26#
發表於 11-5-12 01:01 |只看該作者
原帖由 ANChan59 於 11-5-12 00:44 發表

You are right, I don't understand if someone didn't fill in the form or read the application form before and judge SPCC ........

More and more difficult to discuss in BK, because so many hearsa ...

個女仔想讀, 初初考果陣佢阿姨話比學費, 計過減免後比$12000學費, 後來唔知點解又唔應成, 個阿爸又覺得$12000唔係好想比, 所以最後都冇讀..........

27#
發表於 11-5-12 01:34 |只看該作者
每年都可按需要申請減免嘅噃,包唔會因經濟條件轉壞無得讀,最高係全免。合支格申請公屋,批左唔要都有,SPCC收左唔讀都OK架,唔好俾人SELL到唔去報,學校係好歡迎D有心嘅家長同有心嘅同學仔去參與面試,覺得'得'就去啦。 再者SPCC係最早面試嗰2、3間,早D攞D面試經驗都好架。排左名啱心水咪報,自行收生學校自主好正常。揀學校家長辛苦又要呻一呻先平衡到嘅。

[ 本帖最後由 ABC-DAD 於 11-5-12 01:40 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題