搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 今朝排深水浦聖方濟英文小學的家長門
樓主: tamannabel
go

今朝排深水浦聖方濟英文小學的家長門 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-10-11 15:05 |只看該作者

Re: 今朝排深水浦聖方濟英文小學的家長門

This school is my last option. It is radiculous that we need to queue up for more than an hour under the sun. Slow motion. Stupid application policy. They want to show off the queue is LONG. They love their face much mroe than the kindness of the GOD they believe. i am shame they are Catholic school.  

22#
發表於 04-10-11 19:15 |只看該作者

song,

They have the same arrrangement for a number of years, everybody knows it (if you know any of their  existing parents).  The school may consider it is your problem, not theirs.

Still have thousands of applicants each years.  It's a game of supply and demand.

If you check before you apply, you may probably not be that angry.  

23#
發表於 04-10-11 20:26 |只看該作者

Song, I fully agree with what you are saying.  I am foolish as I did not ask the kindergarten to submit the form for me as I did not prepare to apply for this school.  I queue under the sun for two hours and by the time I reached the door I almost gave up but I think I should not as I want to let my daughter have some experience on the written examination.  Anyway, I am also put this school as my last option.  I think they are not happy as the long queue was not shown on either the newspaper or T.V.

24#
發表於 04-10-11 21:12 |只看該作者

不應該是 demand and supply 的問題,老實說除了聖方濟各外,我們亦有報其他私小,例如男拔,陳守仁,這些都算有名氣,他們的安排比聖方濟各好百倍有多,至少不用叫人們在陽光底下曬二小時,分幾天收表,個 hall 都不細可以安排家長在內面等 (至今放 D 椅子比人坐下),我見有些家長仲帶住小朋友一齊排,好在我老公上週六放假可以看住個仔,先至不用一齊受苦。根本這些學校的政策都是考慮自已為先,不會站在家長的立場看,未去考已經打折扣啦! :evil:

25#
發表於 04-10-11 21:52 |只看該作者

What I meant for supply and demand is they only have limited "supply" of spare staff to handle for a large number of parents "demand".   Doesn't really matter how "some" parents may think, since they are still a dream school of many many many.... parents.   

26#
發表於 04-10-11 23:10 |只看該作者

間間有名的私小和直資都係求過於供,如果間間都好似聖方濟各去收表那當然無問題 (因為無比較),就係因為這間做得特別差,所以才有這麼多人投訴,又不見有人投訴男拔,陳守仁,我估這些學校收的表不比聖方濟各少,問題是學校是否有心弄好收表時的趺序,才不會有入面老師在噗冷氣收 Form 打牙較,出面的家長排到出晒汗和企到腳軟。

27#
發表於 04-10-12 10:03 |只看該作者

Thinker,
The school may be right if you review my experience.  Two years ago when I submitted the application for my daughter, I went there during my lunch hours (at 12:30).  There is no queue, no people.  I just put down my profile and application form in a paper box and I can go.  It took me less than 5 minutes.

Parents always like to go early and be the first to submit the form.  However, in the case of SFA, they will assign the time for interview test according to the order of your application.  If you go early, the interview time will be very early and your child might not wake up completely yet.

28#
發表於 04-10-12 15:42 |只看該作者

I definitely will give up this school after I have found out their non-humanity arrangement !

29#
發表於 04-10-12 22:04 |只看該作者

As a parent, I am shameful for the bad arrangement of SFA this year. Last year, I recall I took less than half an hour to submit the application in the afternoon, so I was not aware any problem. But  if the number of applicants really increases drastically this year, SFA should immediately let the queuing applicants sit at the hall or classroom. :hammer

If SFA really intends to show off a long queue outside, it is definitely unforgivable. It will only degrade the school fame if such bad arrangement happens again.
  :

30#
發表於 04-10-13 15:51 |只看該作者

Youma:

I completely agree with you. The school arrangement is terrible comparing to other more well-known schools. After subminng the form, this school is deleted from my list. They did not show any sincere concern to the parents queuing outside. I had complained to the staff (the one with long hair, quite pretty) checked the documents. BUT she only smile without saying or doing anything. I saw the worker with the yellow uniform blammed the grandma and a kid for asking why there is no KoFung class. The grandma said why there is no notice. The staff balmmed the kid for saying the teacher had informed him but he did not pay attention at the class. Her attitude was so rude.

This is a Catholic school. BUT what they do is ALL WRONG.

I want my girl to experience the written test only. That is all. This school is DELETED.

31#
發表於 04-10-13 20:02 |只看該作者

After i submit the application form, i asked the teacher how long  about the interview and is it the written exam. i don't know the staff is telling the true or not, she said that there is no written this year .i 'll delete this school from my list , they only want to keep the famous of their school, only concern the result, they neglect many things
‹ 上一主題|下一主題