搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club
樓主: ianmami
go

04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club [複製鏈接]

241#
發表於 04-8-5 17:01 |只看該作者

Re: 有無bb今年9月入劍鳴幼兒/稚請進

My elder son also took the school bus when he just 2 years old. He studied the nursery class in km from Dec when he at age 2.At the begining, I also had the worring of what you are.But, I found my son was easily to accept to take the school and he was trained more independent.

At the first 2 days, I accompany with my son to take the school bus to school and go home. Then, I took him to take the school bus and let him got on the bus by himself at the following day.I found he had no problem.
:wink:

242#
發表於 04-8-5 19:10 |只看該作者

Moody,

Yes, I am currently a full time mom but I still want my son to take the school bus at least for a single trip back home everyday.  A lot of mothers are worried about young children taking school buses but I am not.  I do appreciate those mothers' worries but as I said earlier on, I want Daniel to become more independent and have more interaction with other children.  Besides, I remember I also took the school bus when I went to kindergarten at the age of 3 and I enjoyed it very much.  It is much safer now to travel on school buses than during my time when no seat belts were provided.  If I could manage when I was young, I don't see why Daniel cannot.  I am a very open minded mother and I hate to see my son being over protected.  Yes, I do understand that everyone is different and so if you are really very worried, you'd better consider sending your child to a nursery near your home.  In any case, this is only N1.  You may consider sending your child to Kowloon Tong for K1 later on when you think he is ready.  Finally, it also depends on your child's personality.  Daniel is very independent and hates to be assisted in any way.  He is not afraid of new faces and is not shy to talk to strangers.  That is why I have no hesitation at all to let him take the school bus.  My only concern now is the separation issue.  If I had to leave him on his second week of school, he will surely cry and scream as loudly as he can to attract my attention.  I really  pity the teachers!   

243#
發表於 04-8-6 09:25 |只看該作者

Danielboy & Babychu,

Thanks for your advice. Actually I've same feeling that I hope my son can be more independent. Now my parent-in-law is take care of him, so my son is over protected. In order to train him, I will send him to nursury once he is 2 yrs old.

Can I ask you a question that when you start to be a housewife. Sometimes, I really want to quit my job and take care my son by myself. It is because I can't rely on my parent-in-law, they educate my son in different way that I don't like. My relationship with them is getting worse after my child was born.

244#
發表於 04-8-6 10:50 |只看該作者

moody,

Since this is a bit out of the question, I think it would be more appropriate if we discuss it via PM.

245#
發表於 04-8-6 23:00 |只看該作者

moody
I am not a housewife. Both of my sons take care by maid when I go to work. Besides, I like to take care and enjoy to play with them although I felt tirness. I must bath with them everyday until they were 18 months. In order to train them more independent, I taught and asked them to do some domestic work, such as cleancing the floor, assissting in washing clothes.. from 1 year old, I also encourage them to take care themselves as much as they do. Therefore,I find both of them was more independent, and our relationship are very close.

Some of my friends have the suitation as you are, and they also met the some problems. But, I think that if you are not the main carer of your son, then you cann't replace the position of his carer. That's why I prefect to employ the maid.I can to live with my children and I also can control how to educate them.

246#
發表於 04-8-7 18:29 |只看該作者

Hi BabyChu,

Haha!  My son also likes to wipe the floor & the table and help my maid put clothes into the washing machine.  His other hobbies include putting his toys away, picking up rubbish and lining up our shoes.

247#
發表於 04-8-9 01:49 |只看該作者

hi everyone,
I'm new here. My son Matthew who is 26mths now will go to KM AM session Class C Group B in Sept too.

M&M

248#
發表於 04-8-9 06:40 |只看該作者

Hi wongmichelle,

Welcome! My son and Matthew will be classmates.  He is 27 months old now.

name - class - bb 歲數 now - 班 - 適應期組別
1. danielboy (daniel - boy)- am - 25個月 - C班-A組
2. tannytam - (ian - boy) - am - 19個月
3. phoebe (Casey - girl ) - am - 26 個月- C班-A組
4. 陳師奶 - (鴻仔 - boy) - pm - 25 個月
5. 心心 (naoki : boy) - am - 18個月
6. cheungcheung (琳琳 / girl ) - am - 18個月
7. jbama (jasmie : boy) - am - 19 個月
8. bignose (ansel : boy) - am - 19個月
9. k713 (Stanley : boy) - am - 20mths
10. Mrs. Wong (Shiri : girl) - am - 26mths
11. 花仔媽咪 (包包: boy) - am - 18 個月
12. makusma(makus : boy) - am 18個月
13. carcar (jeffrey : boy) - am 19個月
14.nicolema (nicole: girl) - am - 19個月
15.Yumi (Brandon-boy) -am 26個月----B組 B 班
16. jc_mom(Janice- girl) - am - 26個月- class B
17.BabyChu (Edmund-boy) - am-23個月-B班
18.Wongmichelle (Matthew-boy)-am-26個月-C班-B組

249#
發表於 04-8-9 17:52 |只看該作者

Hi! everybody & welcome all new members,

danielboy:
Nicole likes to wipe floor as well, afterthat she will use the same little towel to wipe on her face. It's quite funny sometimes. (of course, both the floor & towel are clean)

大寶B:
Pls considering the carpark problem and that's what I am worring about now.  There are only few hourly parking but many students from different kinders.  Because Nicole will start on Jan. 2005 and I hope the carpark problem will not be too serious that time.  But for Sep. 2004, I think it is not easy to find one.

cheungcheung:
I will take Nicole to have the 'chickenpot' injection within this year and will ask her doc to fill up the form for KM.  So, I will not go for Dr. Chiu.  Although he is good as I know from my friend.  But, I don't want to let Nicole staying inside a Clinic for too long as she is no sick.  There are too many patients with different gems.  Besides, she has already got a good doc since she is born.  Most importantly, I just have to wait about 10 mins even during Saturday morning.  How about Sydnee?  Have u taken her to visit Dr. Chiu?  And when will she start her school life?  Nicole will start on Jan. 05 because there will be X'mas long holiday on Dec.

250#
發表於 04-8-10 22:24 |只看該作者

Nicolemum

Sydnee joins playgroup for months ,and i already
take her for chickenpot injection long time before.

I will take annual leave from time to time except
busy season DEC. Now consider Sydnee join at school in Jan 2005.

Dr Chiu not yet confirmed , still thinking thinking  
開心做人啊!

251#
發表於 04-8-11 12:09 |只看該作者

cheungcheung:
Did Sydnee has any fever after the chickenpot injection?
As u will be busy during DEC season, it's better to let Sydnee going school in Jan 05. So that, Nicole and Sydnee can be new together.

tanny:
How about Ian?

252#
發表於 04-8-12 14:32 |只看該作者

Nicolemum
I remembered, doctor said this injection no  side effect and Sydnee havn't got the fever. thanks for god......

Yes, I've already advised KM on class changes in JAN therefore may be our daughter will be together in the same classroom.

開心做人啊!

253#
發表於 04-8-12 17:26 |只看該作者

cheungcheung:

Thank you for your notice.

How nice! I hope so.

254#
發表於 04-8-12 17:37 |只看該作者

Hi Nicolemum

Nicole looks seems nice and little prinicess.

I can saw her beautiful face but seems not clear  and why have a dog in behind of Nicole     
開心做人啊!

255#
發表於 04-8-12 17:50 |只看該作者

cheungcheung,

Thank you.
Every little kid is his/her parents' price/princess, right!? In fact, she is not that beautiful but just cute as every kid.

The dog is not a real dog. It is just a flat metal plate in a dog sharp. Haha! Everybody thinks it is a true one.

256#
發表於 04-8-12 17:52 |只看該作者

cheungcheung,

Thank you.
Every little kid is his/her parents' prince/princess, right!? In fact, she is not that beautiful but just cute as every kid.

The dog is not a real dog. It is just a flat metal plate in a dog shape. Haha! Everybody thinks it is a true one.

257#
發表於 04-8-12 18:53 |只看該作者

各位媽咪,

我女女05年3月就2歲, 我都想同佢報劍鳴, 請問我係唔係而家要開始報名?? 報名表可以在網上download嗎? 請指教.

258#
發表於 04-8-12 22:31 |只看該作者

MayAh 寫道:
各位媽咪,

我女女05年3月就2歲, 我都想同佢報劍鳴, 請問我係唔係而家要開始報名?? 報名表可以在網上download嗎? 請指教.
www.keenmind.com.hk

259#
發表於 04-8-15 21:51 |只看該作者

MayAh

我問過話隨時也可交表報名,然後等通知面試,你打算報中英班定雙語班呀?

kaka

260#
發表於 04-8-17 21:40 |只看該作者

Hi Everyone,

My daughter is 23 months now and she will start school in KM in Oct.

BabyK
‹ 上一主題|下一主題