himbo

222#
發表於 05-9-26 23:15 |只看該作者

Re: ST. Joseph kinder

請問誰是校長?返学放学有無企係門口?

223#
發表於 05-9-27 15:26 |只看該作者

My son tell me his classroom was 留堂 because they had not finish the classwork ( writting ) , is it true? I don't believe, they just a K2 student.  Do you know this? And, I want to ask how to pay the school fee ?  I miss the parent day so that I don't know. Will they give me message to pay or not? And, when will I pay ? By autopay or cheque ? And, how about the fee of school fee ? Have any one was take care the son by yourself ? Only stay outside of the school and wait the teacher to guide the boy go out ?

224#
發表於 05-9-27 15:46 |只看該作者

Hi, buddiesboyd,

Monthly tuition fee= $2,635

Should be paid by CHEQUE after you received school's notice.  Not by autopay.

If your son doesn't take school bus or 'Po Mo' bus, he will come out in last group.  Class teachers will accompany kids.  Parents/caretakers just wait outside school gate and show the 'pick-up' card (the one with your son's photo on it) to teachers to pick your son.

225#
發表於 05-9-27 21:31 |只看該作者

My son also told me he was late to leave school because he didn't finished his classwork too.  

For the school fee, you need to pay by cheque.

226#
發表於 05-9-27 22:35 |只看該作者

Thank you youngmami.
If the kid go home by school bus but they was latedue to the teacher punish. How the teacher manage for kid go to school bus or "o Mo"bus?
Shirina:  How long your son late? I just say that the teacher only talk to the kid for stay classroom (late) not really to do so before I look at your message. Because I don't believe.

227#
發表於 05-9-27 22:50 |只看該作者

HI
請問你們兒子的功課,有沒有被miss用紅筆圈d字??
Hong Hong Ma  :-)

228#
發表於 05-9-27 23:09 |只看該作者

Hi honghong ma:
  Yes, But only a few amount . I also find Miss use red pen to write the letter again.

229#
發表於 05-9-27 23:26 |只看該作者

Hi ma mi:
  Today, My son told me there are 2 kind of homework to do ( chinese & English) but there has a math homework already writting one page (but no chop on this page) . Is it need to do the other page ?

230#
發表於 05-9-27 23:29 |只看該作者

buddiesboyd

真係好嚴格,少少曲線都圈!!!!!
Hong Hong Ma  :-)

231#
發表於 05-9-28 00:23 |只看該作者

buddiesboyd, shirina

請問你的囝囝讀邊班呢?

232#
發表於 05-9-28 10:00 |只看該作者

dear all,

可否告之每年幾月招生?

233#
發表於 05-9-28 10:22 |只看該作者

Hi honghongma,

As I said before, my son's handwriting is terrible. Yes, he've got a few red circle every time.

daisymak,
Application form would be distributed in Jan every year, but it is better call in Dec to confirm the exact date.

234#
發表於 05-9-28 10:34 |只看該作者

Hi, buddiesboyd,
I have no idea about your question. Any other mami can answer ?  

235#
發表於 05-9-28 10:38 |只看該作者

Hi, honghong_ma,

No red circle at all but in the page of writing 'L', teacher used red pen to write again 2 'L'.

And even on pages without any red pen circle / re-writing, only 1 chop appear on 1 page.  

So I guess different class teachers have different practice.  No need to be too worry.

Let's 'add oil' together !!

236#
發表於 05-9-28 12:29 |只看該作者

My son is studied in Class A. My son had write the no '7" yesterday. But I think it is impossible for 3 homework & not indicate for homework on the top. So, I remove the the letter by rubber in this morning. Are your son learn the word of English like tree, lamp. I had not made the card so that not start to teach him. I hope he can follow the lession. I think the missing lession on Mon so that it need long time and more for the kid to write at  school yesterday. And then some kids was late. Never mind just try our best to teach them.

237#
發表於 05-9-28 12:46 |只看該作者

有無B班姓翟的家長?Pls PM to me! URGENT!

238#
發表於 05-9-28 13:50 |只看該作者

buddiesboyd 寫道:
My son is studied in Class A. My son had write the no '7" yesterday. But I think it is impossible for 3 homework & not indicate for homework on the top. So, I remove the the letter by rubber in this morning. Are your son learn the word of English like tree, lamp. I had not made the card so that not start to teach him. I hope he can follow the lession. I think the missing lession on Mon so that it need long time and more for the kid to write at  school yesterday. And then some kids was late. Never mind just try our best to teach them.

唔同班會唔會教唔同嘢呢?
我囝囝好似未試過有三樣功課,或者教tree、lamp等。

239#
發表於 05-9-28 14:13 |只看該作者

Hello Jackielee,
I think so.  No words like 'tree' 'lamp' taught at my son's class as well.

240#
發表於 05-9-28 19:56 |只看該作者

I think all the kid is the same teacher  Miss choi and I also think they are learn the same. In fact, they  had learn the letter L, T. H. which will stand for  T for tree, L for lamp ........ Miss had ever say that they will request the kid can say tree if they look the word at the exam. Your miss don't tell this at the parent day. Of course, I am not sure they will give the letter tree or letter lamp but  I can this letter on his english book. I hope this will not 嚇 親 to you. And, I hope I had not take 誤會 from Miss.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題