搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 青衣學之園普英班
樓主: 榛子
go

青衣學之園普英班 [複製鏈接]

221#
發表於 08-1-29 13:17 |只看該作者
Hi Annabelle Ma,
K1C class used to listen mandarin daily to Ms. Lo , don't worry ! It will be a great experience for those kids with tks in advance

Hi Vicky ( Charmaine Ma ) ,
We did not go to the buffet finally yesterday due to Chai Chai got a cold.   Will reschedue it on Feb 5th most likely. For the circus , I think Charmaine 's fear is reasonable coz it's too noise and with excess fantasy.  :-|  

Twins Ma Suzanne

222#
發表於 08-1-29 18:05 |只看該作者
Hihi,

I'm glad to tell you that Barney comes to HK in March.
And Willis & I will see his live show on 21/3 at the Peak Galleria. Please come and join us!

For further details, please visit this website
http://www.toysrus.com.hk

[ 本文章最後由 榛子 於 08-1-29 18:12 編輯 ]

223#
發表於 08-1-29 21:38 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

224#
發表於 08-1-29 22:31 |只看該作者
原文章由 christycheng 於 08-1-29 21:38 發表
大家好,今日我同羅老師通電話,她話Samuel這兩星期,很不專心,常常跟同學說話,我說希望待Samuel轉組後看看有沒有改善:cry:

不過,她說Samuel值得讚賞的是,他很熱心幫助同學,今天食茶點,食香蕉,他幫Charmaine打開香蕉, ...

Hello Samuel Ma
In fact Charmaine also told my helper and me that Samuel had kindly peeled off the banana skin for her. He is such a good boy. I asked Charmaine if she did say thank you. She said "yes" to me. I think Samuel is in the same group as Charmaine now, the banana group. So don't know who will be transferred to this group.

Hello Suzanne
I wish Chai Chai has recovered. Charmaine told me he attended school today. By the way, are you aware of the the progress of the drawing class? Why so far I just see Charmaine took one picture back home? She told me all the pictures are being hanged dry in school.

225#
發表於 08-1-30 16:03 |只看該作者
Hi Vicky ( Charmaine ma ) ,
For the drawing class.. Twins got the same as Charmaine.. yes, I think it's all hanged for dry now. Does Charmaine like the class ? Twins like it quite much so far.:  I plan to call up the teacher later and wish to understand more about Twins's perfomance in the drawing class.

Hi all ma,
Today , Tung Tung gets sick. She insists and cry to go with Chai Chai to school. coz she like the show N tell session very much.

FYI , Chai brought a remote toy car for show N tell today. What's yours ? Again , kindly let me know if your kids mentioned anything about Twins:D

For the daily homework, how's your kid response on it. Tung completed it very fast within 10 mins :D but Chai Chai still requires my push :( . Just projecting how busy will I be

Twins Ma Suzanne

226#
發表於 08-1-30 16:10 |只看該作者
Just want to let you know we've decided Hoi-yiu's English name as "Helen". You may let your kids call her English name if they wish! Thanks! :>

227#
發表於 08-1-30 17:01 |只看該作者
Hi Helen Ma,
What a good name.. I like it too !

Hi all Ma ,
Ms. Lo just told me that whoever did a good homework than there will be a sticker granted by teacher. It's a vote from the whole K1C class .. so this sticker award is very representative.

I just knew Chai Chai did not get any ..(  chk with your kid too ) . I think good that Chai Chai failed to get 1 then it could be another incentive to drive him do the homework better.

BTW, hv u decided the chinese cloths for this Friday 's lunar new year function ?

Cheers !
Twins Ma Suzanne

228#
發表於 08-1-31 00:22 |只看該作者

229#
發表於 08-1-31 17:26 |只看該作者
Hi Samuel Ma,
Tks for your concerns. Both Chai Chai and Tung Tung are on sick leave today and wish they can join tomorrow 's lunar new year function :cry:
Twins Ma Suzanne.

230#
發表於 08-2-1 01:28 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 SuzanneW 的文章

Suzanne,

Ambrose also told me Tung Tung & Chai Chai are absent from the school.  Hope they get well soon and enjoy a happy new year.  Add oil a!

You mentioned a sticker will be given for the best homework, is it a sticker or a stamp as usual when they complete the work sheet?

Ambrose had taken a white double decker bus for show & tell.

Ambrose ma (Ellen)
Elleray

231#
發表於 08-2-1 23:15 |只看該作者
原文章由 elleray 於 08-2-1 01:28 發表
Suzanne,

Ambrose also told me Tung Tung & Chai Chai are absent from the school.  Hope they get well soon and enjoy a happy new year.  Add oil a!

You mentioned a sticker will be given for the best ho ...

Hello all moms
Charmaine enjoyed shopping in the New Year Market at school so much today. She bought back a lot of things. I think this kind of activities are very lively for them. Charmaine brought a toy giraffe purchased from Chime Long for show N Tell this Thur. Wish you Happy Chinese New Year!

Hi Suzanne
Charmaine has told me the twins attended school today. I hope they have recovered totally. Charmaine also didn't take back any drawings home after the drawing class y'day. I also want to call them and know about their progress.
For doing homework, eversince she was in her pre-nursery, she likes doing homework so much. She is very proactive in doing homework and even too often asks for it. That's why I need to buy some drawing or writing book from book shops for her to do.

Hi Nicolas Ma
Charmaine said Nicolas didn't go to school for many days. Is he fine now?

Hi Fonny (Helen's mom)
Charmaine said she will call her Helen from now onwards.
The name is beautiful.

232#
發表於 08-2-5 20:26 |只看該作者
hi, fonny
我已考過kenneth,問佢邊個同學叫helen,他第一時間已答對了,所以我相信所有小朋友也認識及喜歡這名字。

hi, samuel ma,
samuel真是一個樂於助人的小朋友,因為我都記得kenneth講過,samuel曾助他貼貼紙,但進行甚麼活動,我就不知了!

hi, all moms,
我問kenneth有關功課之事,他好似無咩反應!但講到學校的"花市",就好開心!
你們小朋友在學校的"花市"買了甚麼,kenneth就買了很多揮春,而且指出是由大哥哥負責的,他們就在逛,大哥哥們不斷叫"賣呀!賣呀!"他很享受的樣子。你們的小朋友又買了甚麼呢?
雖然今天只是年廿九,不過也預早同大家講句"恭喜恭喜!祝願小朋友們快高長大,身體健康!爸爸媽媽們就心想事成,尤其是小朋友乖乖的! "

233#
發表於 08-2-6 23:45 |只看該作者

234#
發表於 08-2-11 13:39 |只看該作者
原文章由 MrsLaw 於 08-2-5 20:26 發表
hi, fonny
我已考過kenneth,問佢邊個同學叫helen,他第一時間已答對了,所以我相信所有小朋友也認識及喜歡這名字。

hi, samuel ma,
samuel真是一個樂於助人的小朋友,因為我都記得kenneth講過,samuel曾助他貼貼紙,但進行甚麼 ...

Hello Kenneth Ma

Charmaine also enjoyed shopping in the LH Flower Market. She also bought a lot of "Fai Chun", fire cracker, "big mandarin" etc. She yelled for going to the real flower market on New Year Eve. We did go to the Tsuen Wan Flower market and bought a pot of orchid and toy "windmill". Have you brought your kids to the flower market?

Wish you all more happy returns, luck and good health in the Year of Rat!

235#
發表於 08-2-13 10:49 |只看該作者
Charmaine ma,
我有帶kenneth去行花市呀!因為他說要去買桃花,可能是老師在學校提及這吧!
原本我們也打算看下,如果合適也會買的,不過一來桃花的size確實不少,到size合適,又不太美;二來人真的太多了,所以我們也是沒有買。反而同行的親友就買了,kenneth也替他們殺價,幾好玩呢!
而且相對往年而言,孩子真的懂事了很多,他們會爭著要在人山人海的花市內看東西,所以行完一個花市,手都軟了。

還有一事,大家的小孩應有差不多的舉動,就是他們說恭喜恭喜的樣子,堅持是一手握拳,一手蓋上面,對嗎?也許這是老師們的功勞吧!很可愛呢!
:恭: :喜: :財: :發:

236#
發表於 08-2-19 18:35 |只看該作者

237#
發表於 08-2-20 09:18 |只看該作者
原文章由 christycheng 於 08-2-19 18:35 發表
想問下大家會邊日去觀課呀?

Hi Christy ( Samuel Ma ) ,

Suzanne ( Twins ma  ) will go on Feb 28 for 觀課. Who else will be on the same date ? As I remember last year, there should be a 30 mins session face to face discussion with Principle Anita , let's get ready some questions.

BTW, Happy Birthday to Samuel. I saw his Birthday pic. He 's so handsome and smart

Hi Annabelle ma ,
I heard from Twins that Annabelle was absent for few days.. how's her ? Wish everything is fine with her.

Hi Vicky ( Charmaine ma ) ,
We finally tried the Todai buffet .. it's very good, Twins enjoyed it very much esp for the chocolate fountain and other yummy deserts.  Tks for the introduction. Free for age below 6

Hi all Mums,

Chai Chai will bring a story book ( about caterpillar and butterfly ). Tung Tung will bring a raincoat about Spring to show N tell today. In fact , not much choices for Spring ShowNTell .. any ideas ?

Cheers !
Twins Ma Suzanne...2/19

238#
發表於 08-2-20 09:26 |只看該作者
Hi Kenneth ma,
Yes , Twins were also 一手握拳,一手蓋上面 and they are speaking Putonghua .. surely it's copy Ms. Lo. It made those people laugh .. so cute !
Suzanne ( Twins Ma ) ...2/20

239#
發表於 08-2-20 14:05 |只看該作者
Hoi-yiu have brought a cat soft-toy for Show & tell. It's the bday gift we give her! :>

My two kids are both suffering from cough & cold. Tin-hang (my little 20m-yr-old boy) has been taking medicine for about 1 month already........I'm thinking whether I should consult Chinese medical practioner instead. If you have any recommendation, pls. let me know. Many thanks.

240#
發表於 08-2-20 15:48 |只看該作者

Annabelle回來了~

hi~all moms~

我們回來了,農曆年我們全家回台灣過年了,直到2/18日才回港,所以~真的是好久不見囉...

祝大家新年大發財~發大財喔!

Annabelle' ma
‹ 上一主題|下一主題