教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

2221#
發表於 06-11-28 12:45 |只看該作者

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Dear Kawai:

Thanks for your information ! Do you know how much is Dr. Lam charge for consulation, urine and hair test and supplement ?

bdgs  

2222#
發表於 06-12-1 22:28 |只看該作者

昨日去左睇Dr. Trodd, 只係話唔駛再食DMSA, 跟住無野講lu.
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

2223#
發表於 06-12-1 23:39 |只看該作者

chanchanboy,

What a good news!  Has your son's yeast problems been treated?  According to the DAN protocol, you will see some improvement after finishing the DMSA chelation therapy.  

chanchanboy 寫道:

2224#
發表於 06-12-1 23:56 |只看該作者

Hi kawai,

pls pm me how much i owe u.  i hv to work tmr and will ask nanny to give the $$ to u.  thx!

2225#
發表於 06-12-2 23:47 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

2226#
發表於 06-12-3 10:48 |只看該作者

our recent urine organic acid report shows high oxidative stress and very high clostriadial species, suggesting a need for vit C,E, B groups, NAC, glutathione, folic acid, biotin, glycine, ALA, CoQ10 and probiotics(S.boulardii). Interesting is that no sign of yeast or fungi overgrowth. dr T said before the test that my son looks obviously like a lead and yeast patient becuase of his hyper-ness and big black eye sacs. The stool test we did in june using Doctor's Data lab also showed presence of many yeast but no signs of clostridia. My son took nystatin for a few weeks in july and then changed to GSE in august and also started SCD shortly after the conference. Could it be these interventions have wiped out the yeast but at the same time left ground for the replacement by another devil the clostridia, which my reading says even more evil than yeast, and impossible to erradicate.  Dr campbelle's book says it could be treated by antibiotics Flagyl or Vancomycin but these drugs are very toxic with serious side effects. Besides, improvement while on the drugs cannot be sustained once off the drugs. She suggests the only way is by probiotics. Any parents have expereince to share?

Another test we did at the same time is plasma amino acid, showing no amino acid supplements needed. The only supplement need which falls in the yellow zone is folate+B12, the rest all within green.

Dr T prescribed us Low Dose Naltrexone to help my sons immunity. A mum told me it helps her son. Based on what i read its supposed to be safe for short term use. Any sharing? how does it help?

My son's gut problem seems to be helped by juicing(half fruit+half veggie, 2 times a day, before breakfast and dinner, freshly made). I read about juicing from dr campbell's bookand started it in late october and since early november his BM has been soft. This never happens before. But Chinese med says raw food is prone to causing diarhea and would not encourage too much.  

2227#
發表於 06-12-3 11:51 |只看該作者

stellacl,

Dr. Lam is right!  It may be a good sign if the current urine test showed higher toxic than the last time.  Keep using DMSA if your son has no yeast problem.  Since your son is no longer autistic and has no develpmental problem in all aspects except social skill.  You may consider to use something mild and natural but effective as chelators such as Clay Bath, Beyond Clean, PCA-RX, NDF, Bio-chelate.....etc.  Authia Cream is highly recommended which helps detoxification.  Dr. Usman's nurse taught us to rub this smelly cream on top of the feet before putting on the socks.  This really helps to cover the smell effectively.     

OLE is really a good viral killer as well as immune booster.  This is the information worth to read.

Olive Leaf Extract and Viruses

OLE, vitamin C and TF are a good combination for immune supporting.  You may take them yourself if needed.

2228#
發表於 06-12-4 00:41 |只看該作者

jj06mum,

Clostridia is commonly found on autistic kids.  I do believe probiotic is a better solution than antibiotic.  You may try alternate method with 3 different brands of probiotics and change on a monthly basis to see if any improvement.  

For the juicing method,  it's good for everybody but be sure you're using imported organic veggie for our kids.  Coconut oil has been helping my son a lot and he has a regular BM every night.   He is on chelation therapy by using 3 times suppositories in a week which may cause constipation.  

My son did use Naltrexone for a few months before.  It's a very expensive medication but wasn't effective on him.

2229#
發表於 06-12-4 13:15 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

2230#
發表於 06-12-4 14:34 |只看該作者

Dear stellacl :

What is TF?

I will be back to HK in Christmas but Dr. Todd will be on leave from 14 Dec to 7 Jan.  Mostly likely, i will  consult Dr. Lam. ? Is it a nice Doctor ?

What other doctor I can consult in HK besides Dr. Lam and Dr. Todd ?

2231#
發表於 06-12-8 00:55 |只看該作者

Hi all,
does anyone know where to buy the liquid form of OLE with amount per serving?  I understand liquid form of OLE is available at Green Concept but the salesman could not tell how much is the OLE per a 5ml dose.  

2232#
發表於 06-12-8 22:32 |只看該作者

HayBmum,

Why don't you try the capsule which is available at Little Giant.  I remember they have 500mg capsule.  Simply mix the content in a bit of water.  The taste is the same as the liquid form.

HayBMum 寫道:
Hi all,
does anyone know where to buy the liquid form of OLE with amount per serving?  I understand liquid form of OLE is available at Green Concept but the salesman could not tell how much is the OLE per a 5ml dose.  

2233#
發表於 06-12-8 23:20 |只看該作者

Kawai
thanks for ur advice. just visited dr T today and prescribed antibiotic Flagyl. he said not much side effect. need to have it together with dyflucan + lots of probiotic.

also got cystein. need to take it via a neubulizer. was told cost around $1300 from medical supplier. anyone tried this intake?   

2234#
發表於 06-12-12 14:05 |只看該作者

Hello everybody, I want to know more about the treatment as my son is a ADHD + Asperger and also have some difficulties of sensory integration. And he need to take medicine (ritalin) everyday as I know it will be having side effect to him so I want to find some treatment which can help him to keep stable in school, Please kindly help to provide me more information. Thank you very much.

2235#
發表於 06-12-12 23:43 |只看該作者

Hi jena2468,

Please find the following link that is quite useful for parents who're interested in bio-treatment.

Suggested ADHD supplement

My son is ADHD + Autism.  Bio-treatment surely can help but you have to prepare for the up and down behaviour during the course of trial and error of the supplements.  My son has been taking most of the supplements on the list plus some newly added ones such as Pycnogenol, Krill Oil and Valerian.  All of them are for calming and concentration.  

2236#
發表於 06-12-13 09:58 |只看該作者

some relevant info about clostridia & constipation from Pub Med. (www.pubmed.gov)

1: Med Hypotheses. 2001 Apr;56(4):532-6.  Links
Clostridial constipation's broad pathology.
Johnson S.
Clostridia are normally found in the healthy colon, where their numbers are kept in check by other bacteria. However, when they establish themselves in the ileum they become formidable foes. They produce medium-length fatty acids that increase water absorption, causing hypertension and drying up the feces, causing constipation.Furthermore, they can deconjugate bile (impaired fat absorption), metabolyze tryptophan (the most scarce of the essential amino acids), digest fiber (so that the more fiber the patient takes, the more the constipation is exacerbated), digest lecithin, produce carcinogenic metabolites and copious amounts of extremely foul smelling gas, etc. They can also prevent vitamin B12 absorption in the ileum, causing anemia.The synthetic sugar lactulose, which can only be digested by lactobacilli, can help displace the clostridia and resolve the constipation by causing the lactobacilli to produce short fatty acids that have the opposite effect to that of the medium fatty acids produced by clostridia and their accomplices: they cause water retention in the intestines. Copyright 2001 Harcourt Publishers Ltd.
PMID: 11339861 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

info about the antibiotic metronidazole or Flagyle (trade name) used to treat clostridia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/metronidazole

it mentions its possible side effects include nerve damage or CNS toxicity, is also shown to cause cancer in experimental animals.

2237#
發表於 06-12-15 20:12 |只看該作者

chanchanboy及各位家長,
聽到你哋d小朋友chelate完有好成績, 真係為你哋開心...
我個仔早幾日出咗份urine toxic metal report (dmsa supp. provocation test), 嘩, d lead高到嚇死人....係73 (reference range 係 <5), 超到出哂界....
dr trodd果日開始放假, 不過佢一早就email份report俾我...
真係唔知點算...
阿仔開始chelation 兩個月, 頭果2星期都好似幾好, 但最近就倒退咗, 脾氣又變番怪...好似天氣冷又唔肯著衫, 又開始"望魚/火車/聖誕樹d燈...望到唔肯走...
請問各位有做過chelation的家長, chelate 緊的時候,有冇d咁0既反應?
真係擔心到死...邊到得嚟咁多lead????
ultramom
chanchanboy 寫道:

2238#
發表於 06-12-16 00:15 |只看該作者

ultramom,

Lead level at 73 is unbelivably high.  However, it's a good sign if the latest urine toxic level showed higher than the last one.  That means the heavy metals have been pulling out effectively and the chelation should be continued.  My son showed intolerance to EDTA supp currently.  He couldn't sleep well for several nights after using it.  We'll let him take a break for a few months and keep using the milder form of chelators instead.  

Anyway, Dr. Trodd will not be back until Jan 14.  Hope your son will be ok while the chelation continues.   

2239#
發表於 06-12-16 03:21 |只看該作者

Hi ultramom,
我仔仔用DMSA oral, 無論chelate緊或chelate完後行為都有倒退現象,上堂space out的情況十分明顯,所以我亦暫時停了DMSA.

你仔仔 d lead真係好驚人,你有冇比左咩佢食例如中藥?

2240#
發表於 06-12-16 12:05 |只看該作者

haybmum & Kawai,
多謝你哋d回應... 我見到份報告真係心都實哂...
我哋其實做咗兩個provocation test, 一個係用edta supp, 另一個就係dmsa supp. edta 果份報告都有lead, 不過只係12(黃色). 而兩個test只係相隔1星期, 所以我估d lead不嬲都勁,只係排唔到出嚟啫   
我個仔冇食過中藥, 我自已都冇... 我相信係環境問題,我之前係工廠區返工, 未大肚時都覺空氣勁唔好...
不過人人都係呢個環境生活, 我相信只係我個小朋友因為種種原因(免疫系統問題, 腸胃問題, 食物敏感....加加埋埋), 唔可以好似一般人咁自行排毒, 日積月累..... :cry:  :cry:
早兩日又做咗blood safety test, 而家等報告...
ultramom
‹ 上一主題|下一主題