用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 真道並非authorized IB school, 高中無可能考到認可IB証 ...
樓主: lulukkkzzz
go

真道並非authorized IB school, 高中無可能考到認可IB証書??????IB authorizatio [複製鏈接]

該用戶已被刪除

181#
發表於 04-10-6 14:12 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
該用戶已被刪除

182#
發表於 04-10-6 14:14 |只看該作者

183#
發表於 04-10-6 14:22 |只看該作者

Re: 真道並非authorized IB school, 高中無可能考到認可IB証書??????IB authorization 好難有!最終兩頭o吾到岸??

Thanks MSma for sharing her experience here.  This is not an particular case. I also have a story about Logos, of course I post that story before BUT someone think its a lie.

The story similar as Msma's one....

A middle class family has a daughter who was received by Logos. Unfortunately, the father of that girl was laid off by his company. They thought that it was hard to find a job in that moment and even he found a new job but the salary might has a huge cut. So, they tried to ask Logos' Principal for help. You know what did Mr. YAU tell him?

Mr. Principal said, " Don't worry lah, our students' families all come from Middle Class. You will easy to find a new job galah. Take a easy lah."
After that telephone conversation, the guy couldn't find MR. Principal again. The reasons are " Sorry ar, Mr. Principal is in meeting woh."  " He is out ar" " He is Sick Leave"
Although they wanted their daughter study there, they found a government school at last. So they wrote a Withdraw Letter to Mr. Principal. No longer, the father of that girl received a call from Mr. Principal,
Mr. Principal said, " Congraulation woh! Your daughter at last found a school. I must say a Thank You to you for many parents who are waiting to get in my school. It is because of you, they have a chance to get in."

________

This is a TRUE STORY.
[img align=right]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Bruceleehk.jpg[/img]

184#
發表於 04-10-6 14:33 |只看該作者

Re: 真道並非authorized IB school, 高中無可能考到認可IB証書??????IB authorization 好難有!最終兩頭o吾到岸??

下?唔係嗎 ?希望唔係真啦!呢d說話難聽d講真叫"落井下石" 出自邊個人口都好唔應該,說話上嬴個已好慘的輸家,又乜為呢 。。哎 !

其實講兩句好聽安慰人的說話有幾難 ! 唉! 何必呢?

中年失業都好彷徨架,仲有一家大細要養,講幾句 "等我想想辦法" 六個字有幾難,唉!
Msma
該用戶已被刪除

185#
發表於 04-10-6 14:40 |只看該作者

186#
發表於 04-10-6 14:51 |只看該作者

"等我想想辦法"此話萬萬不能說。

1.        對其他交學費的學生很不公平。
2.        介紹給教會津貼學校對其他經抽奬得學位的學生很不公平,況且校長只見過小朋友一次面,有甚麼好介紹呢。
3.        直資學校是要收費的,奬/助學金是給清貧而品學兼優的已入讀學生,在社會上還存在九年免費教育時,家長應找教統局找學位,不應找收費的直資校長解決自己的問題。很多原在國際學校的學生也要走此路。
4.        校長不可給false hope家長,因100%沒辨法。反而早些拒絕更appropriate, 可讓家長多些時間另找學校。

187#
發表於 04-10-6 14:54 |只看該作者

Phillip,

故我覺得不必再去討論一些不同看法的問題, 正所為路不同不為謀

agree,

這題目己很悶,下次有新題目再來吧。
該用戶已被刪除

188#
發表於 04-10-6 14:57 |只看該作者

189#
發表於 04-10-6 15:06 |只看該作者

1.對其他交學費的學生很不公平。

Oh really???? Why Why, Tell me why.

2.介紹給教會津貼學校對其他經抽奬得學位的學生很不公平,況且校長只見過小朋友一次面,有甚麼好介紹呢。

3.直資學校是要收費的,奬/助學金是給清貧而品學兼優的已入讀學生,在社會上還存在九年免費教育時,家長應找教統局找學位,不應找收費的直資校長解決自己的問題。很多原在國際學校的學生也要走此路。

Hey, they are not asking for 奬/助學金 woh. Did you open your eyes gar? Or you do not understand what did Msma say?

4.校長不可給false hope家長,因100%沒辨法。反而早些拒絕更appropriate, 可讓家長多些時間另找學校。

100%沒辨法 or 100% don't want to HELP ar. Make it clear [ho woh]

EdT 寫道:
"等我想想辦法"此話萬萬不能說。

Hope other principal NOT like YOU lah. Otherwise, it is the Worst Education lah.

190#
發表於 04-10-6 15:09 |只看該作者

EdT

你好理性。可能你未試過求人又比人聽都未聽就一口拒絕,果種感受真係好殘忍架,仲係個你相信係會聽你講你d辛酸的好人喎 !

校長先生其實可以講晒你你d論點。咁聽落好arm 亦大家好受。

早早拒絕未賞不可。 但處理態度真係要改 。

希望你唔好介意,我朋友講出來真係眼有淚光架!
Msma
該用戶已被刪除

191#
發表於 04-10-6 15:09 |只看該作者

192#
發表於 04-10-6 15:13 |只看該作者

直資學校是要收費的,奬/助學金是給清貧而品學兼優的已入讀學生,

EdT,

不知怎樣,看到两個故事,心理有點不舒服。其實,校長可以表達同情,然後,直接向他們解釋,說真道因財政問題,並沒有助學金。我看不出一個花得起向每個家長吹水半小時的人,無法抻20多分鐘向有困難的家長表達關懷。

如果真道有助學金的,更好辦,叫家長快速填表申請,看看合不合乎條件即可。

193#
發表於 04-10-6 15:14 |只看該作者

Msma,

You do not know lah, Edt is a RICH guy lei gar. He never has that experience lah. In his eyes, nothing is difficult gar. Everything can use money to solve gar.

194#
發表於 04-10-6 15:17 |只看該作者

Enchante

If you don't understand, so be it.   I don't really care.

How many monkeys can a principal put on his back ?

195#
發表於 04-10-6 15:22 |只看該作者

I attended the Logos briefing seminar before and someone asked Mr. Principal...

A parent asked, "Mr. Principal, logos sysllabus is quite BIG difference from others school. (3 + 5 + 3 ). If you have a student who studying in Logos for a few years, suddenly his/her family has finicical problem, what will you do?"

Mr. Principal relpied," This parent, please do NOT worry, our school has a BEST policy to keep our students untill they graducated in our LOGOS. If our students' family has finiancial problem that cannot pay the school fee, we will support the student untill the child can graducated in Logos, of course no need to pay school fee lah."

Bull  Sh.t

196#
發表於 04-10-6 15:24 |只看該作者

EdT 寫道:
If you don't understand, so be it.   I don't really care.
How many monkeys can a principal put on his back ?

I really do not care woh. The one who care is YOU lah.      

How many monkeys on a principal back I really do not know BUT at least I saw YOU on his back.           

197#
發表於 04-10-6 15:28 |只看該作者

Philipwau. judy. all anti-anti logos ,

let them enjoy their DREAM lah.

So long lah haha   

198#
發表於 04-10-6 15:33 |只看該作者

Judy

據悉直資應預留某部分政府資助作奬學金。不過還未入讀,怎麼奬?否則200新生全部知道後都申請,直資是甚麼呢?又沒可能花金錢作入息檢查。

否則天下大亂了,所有人有沒有錢都報弘立及國際學校,收了求校長搞掂再算。

「事實」可以討論,「態度」怎去討論呢,大家都不是直接和校長通電那位。終究只是Net上傳言再傳言。

199#
發表於 04-10-6 15:58 |只看該作者

edt

呢d唔係傳言。係真事,除非我個朋友叻到流眼淚都係假架埋啦,做呢場戲佢又無得益。我唔相信佢做戲嘮 !

校長係你地眼中係完人,呢件好事來,如連處理呢d問題再好d就更完美喇! 佢都係人,人有唔完美,正常事,有問題係應面對去解決架嗎!

其實就算聖保羅男女同男拔萃都會收清貧學生,亦會資助,真道都可考慮下。

你唔好嬲,我係以事論事嗟,唔係撩交嗌 。sorry 令你不快,但我覺戥我朋友難受嘮。

佢話感受好深 "窮好似有傳染病,生人勿近"
Msma

200#
發表於 04-10-6 16:00 |只看該作者

據悉直資應預留某部分政府資助作奬學金。不過還未入讀,怎麼奬?

EdT,

你可能錯了,直資應預留某部分政府資助作助學金,而不是獎學金。据我所知,St Paul Co-ed等直資校,條款列得清清楚楚。助學金是為清貧學生而設。在St Paul Co-ed,學生家長突然失業,如合條件,一定可申請助學金。讀得好,再有獎學金。

至於會不會200新生全部知道後都申請,你估呢?

學校又會不會金錢作入息檢查呢?我想,只要交足証明文件即可。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題