用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Searching the Best School in the World Donated to th ...
樓主: Fate
go

Searching the Best School in the World Donated to thankful [複製鏈接]

181#
發表於 08-7-17 15:01 |只看該作者
"There is something going on here doesn't look quite right.  Don't you think that Mum99 and Papa2ooo's reaction is a bit too extreme?" quoted from daydream.

That's exactly what I think when I read through this thread.  Suppose Fate is the one being challenged by thankful, but it seems that Mum99 always steps in and fights back.  Sooooo weird!

I also think thankful is very logical.  What he wants is to ask Fate to speed up his opinion regarding his caption.

原文章由 daydream 於 08-7-17 11:26 發表
**Could it be that Papa2000 was playing the role of "the bossy pushy dad" and then Fate would have the perfect excuse of asking the parents for their personal e-mails.**

I still do not very understan ...

182#
發表於 08-7-17 15:21 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

183#
發表於 08-7-17 15:32 |只看該作者
原文章由 thankful 於 08-7-17 15:21 發表
Sorry, Mighty, I really don't know what book Fate is going to write.  Perhaps a book called "How I almost made it!"  Or "How I tried to deceive others one time too many!"   Just my suggestion.  

The book is called The Messiah - You often hear about it, but you'll never see it.

184#
發表於 08-7-17 18:00 |只看該作者
Hi daydream,

You are right in saying that it may have been a case of mistaken identity between the "000" and "ooo"

But if you think about it logically, there are lots of coincident and unanswered questions.

1) If I was normal user who was searching for a username, when a name is taken I would normally go for a totally different name altogether, unless that name really means something to me (e.g. if Papa2000 was taken I would use father2000, Papa2001, daddy2000).  A normal person would not use "apa2ooo" to confuse others.
Even in this thread we have often quoted Papa2000 instead of Papa2ooo.

2) There are thousands of users and thousands of threads, what are the coincident of the "mistaken" Papa2ooo coming across a thread that mum99 was involved in (and who had previously argued with a user with a similar name) and also at the same time sided with mum99 right from the start.

3) Is it a coincident that the fake “Papa2ooo” was set up on 07-08-03, which is roughly around the same time as when the real “Papa2000” was ending the argument with mum99 (07-08-08)?

4) It is a mystery how a user set up almost a year ago and has laid dormant for the past 10 months can come out with such venom to defend somebody who they hardly know.

To me this seems to have been carefully planned over a year ago to discredit the real Papa2000.
Reading the thread the Real Papa2000 who was reasonable guy and was attacked for having his own view.
All will be clear if Papa2000 reply to the PM I sent him.

WE all should be very careful now that this has come to light.
WE may find that own identity hi-jacked without knowing it

Thankful would become Thankfu1
iamfine would become 1amfine
daydream would become daydrean

etc…….

No doubt mum99 and papa2000 would come back under a different identity in future but from their style of writing it is easily recognisable they like user words like LOW, DOG, Loser, sisters and also have a general dislike for men.

原文章由 daydream 於 08-7-17 10:01 發表
Hi Twolovelyboys

You really looks like a detective. Great work!

However, I have another view for discussion.

The similarity in the identities between "ape2ooo" and "apa2000" may be just a coincid ...

185#
發表於 08-7-17 18:58 |只看該作者
Twolovelyboys : wow you even sent a pm to Papa2000 to find out the truth!! You are really into this then.  Do let us know what you find out.  We 'normal' people are all looking forward to the truth.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

186#
發表於 08-7-17 21:23 |只看該作者
One last thing which I have found in this thread

Not sure if you noticed but everybody that have mentioned the fake Papa have written him as Papa2000 with the exception from a few who have written him in the currect form Papa2ooo.  Can you guess who?   Is this a coincident?

Mighty off course I have PM the real Papa2000 because I think he should know as it may affect his future credibility in this BK forum.

Lets just hope my senses are correct and he is not mum99 or Papa2ooo.  

原文章由 Twolovelyboys 於 08-7-17 18:00 發表
Hi daydream,

You are right in saying that it may have been a case of mistaken identity between the "000" and "ooo"

But if you think about it logically, there are lots of coincident and unanswered q ...

187#
發表於 08-7-17 22:14 |只看該作者
其實這個Post並沒有甚麽特別
只是在BK里其中一個Post
每個路過的看完後感覺因人而異
有人覺得樓主太慢,無Point
也沒有甚麽特別

BK里甚麽Post都有
有人喜歡分享
有人只會發問題
有人只愛回答
有人喜歡吹水
有人會在這里吐苦水
有人愛在這里收料
有人只喜歡鬥咀

出完Post再見不到人的有
給多人齊齊數不是的有
有樓主投訴到管理員處的有
太過份而比板主ban的有
當然亦有很多是誠心分享的

所以本來並無興趣再加插意見
但見後來的說話中
樓主被人身攻擊
並伸延至其他板處
我想有必要說些我知道的

我和樓主是認識的
在香港
幾家BK家庭約了見面食飯
在澳洲
和樓主太太也有通過电話
談談小朋友間的一,二事
他們一家很nice & friendly
樓主和他太太很愛護小朋友
如果有跟樓主傾談過
便會明白他的说話和文字表達是差不多的
(哈哈,希望樓主不要介意)

反而
為這小小一個Post而窮追不捨的竟然是幾個大男人….我想這才是這個Post最特別的地方呢!

P.S. 我只想说實話,我不會再回應的了。

188#
發表於 08-7-17 22:47 |只看該作者

The End of My Journey in Baby Kingdom

Dear The Majority

Please have a read of my LAST input in BK,

"The End of Journey in Baby Kingdom"

published in the Australian Parents Club.

Cheers
Fate
Our Chidren are US

189#
發表於 08-7-18 00:09 |只看該作者

190#
發表於 08-7-18 00:48 |只看該作者

191#
發表於 08-7-18 10:49 |只看該作者

192#
發表於 08-7-18 12:13 |只看該作者
Just wondering why 'they' have to say goodbye to this website?  They can still read and write whenever they want.  I really found this site useful as all my threads were answered and some of them even got solutions.

Or just simply because networking here does not work out for 'them' any more.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

193#
發表於 08-7-18 13:59 |只看該作者
I've PM Papa2000 , warning him on a false identity trick,
just a few days after Papa 2ooo put up his first posting in a BK sub-forum last year.

If you read the writing style carefully, you can tell Fate = Mum 99 = Papa 2ooo.

Fate once quoted his wife using a certain proverb. This proverb was also used by Mum99 in once of her emotional replies. So I would say, Mum 99 is probably Fate's wife.

Fate is definitely not a good story teller. An attention seeker, no doubt.

To BK readers, better save your precious time and energy for something more meaningful.

194#
發表於 08-7-18 14:53 |只看該作者
Well I also said in one of my replies that I think Mum99 is actually Fate's wife.  But funny that you also noticed that there is a fake Papa2000.  I hope the real Papa2000 will come up soon.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

195#
發表於 08-7-19 00:22 |只看該作者
原文章由 Mighty 於 08-7-18 14:53 發表
Well I also said in one of my replies that I think Mum99 is actually Fate's wife.  But funny that you also noticed that there is a fake Papa2000.  I hope the real Papa2000 will come up soon.

Hi everybody..

I totally agree that Mum99 is Fate's wife..
chingyu is ....ngmummy is ... you guess??

They are the defenders of Fate in every threads..
俗稱"打手" very famous

Why I say this rumor...pls. read carefully in "Secret of losing...", Fate is the first one to teach us about the "identity"

In reading "Secret of losing..... & "Searching.............."
I just want to say.... Fate is good at selling himself....
selling his book

May I suggest the name of his new book :

"The Saviour"

That's all  
Edelwise not edelwiseman not Papa2000

[ 本文章最後由 edelwise 於 08-7-19 10:24 編輯 ]

196#
發表於 08-7-19 15:17 |只看該作者

Fate: Title of your new book please?

Dear All

Just passed by and was attracted by the eye-catching title of this thread. After spending almost an hour reading this I have got NOTHING from Fate's postings. The most funniest post in this thread is "the static life" by 'one hair' (08-7-11 01:37). I can't stop laughing..hahaha.

I do not want a free copy of Fate's book, as I am quite sure that it is not my cup of tea. So I sincerely hope that Fate can inform us what the title of his new book will be, so that his fans like Mum99 can get their bibles, and I can save my time from his great stories.

Thanks in advance.

[ 本文章最後由 JennyBaBa 於 08-7-19 15:24 編輯 ]

197#
發表於 08-7-19 19:46 |只看該作者
Hi edelwise,

I communicate with Fate just like now I am responding to you.

I saw his family in RC "from a distance" but they could not see my family.

Please advise which post you think I defend Fate.  

Please read more carefully before posting your comment.  I am using my real identity here.  My daughter's classmates' parents from both kindergarten and primary all recognize me here.  

Your irresponsible and impolite speech will affect my normal life.  Please respect.

Besides, I am not afraid to be cheated because

(1) I am not greedy
(2) I don't believe something is FREE.
(3) I don't touch stock market - I will neither gain nor lose millions through here.

Nothing will bother me as I agree with Thankful that we should not disclose our personal contact such as telephone number or home address to a stranger in a cyber world.  

Hope above is clear to you.

Best regards,
chingyu

[ 本文章最後由 chingyu 於 08-7-19 20:00 編輯 ]

198#
發表於 08-7-19 21:50 |只看該作者

199#
發表於 08-7-19 23:15 |只看該作者
Hi daydream,

I totally remember what I typed.  It was just a few days ago.  Luckily I am not so old.

How do you conclude I am a liar, gentleman?

I did see him at the fair but I didn't show up.  What's the problem?  

While Thankful was questioning whether Fate is a dad with two sons, I stood up to say I could prove he is 'coz I did meet his family at the fair of RC.   I saw he was chatting with the other family.  That's the truth.  I won't scare of saying something for righteousness.

Kind regards,
chingyu

200#
發表於 08-7-19 23:23 |只看該作者
Hi daydream,

Why don't you quote this one?  

原文章由 chingyu 於 08-7-16 17:03 發表
Mum99,

iamfine advised Fate not me to "read more, talk less".

I always "talk less".  Please don't mislead others.

I agree with Thankful not to disclose personal contact to others in this cyber worl ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題