我想問救世軍幼兒園係唔係好好呀 ?
我聽D人講話BB一出世就要去排隊,
好似好誇張 ~~

知唔知點好法 ?
同埋邊間(區)好呀 ?

2#
發表於 06-7-4 14:45 |只看該作者

Re: 救世軍幼兒園係唔係好好呀 ?

So far so good la! Which district do you live? They have 17 nurseries located in various districts.

3#
發表於 06-7-4 15:31 |只看該作者

如果住油塘,平田救世軍幼兒園好唔好呢?

+3金熱血 貢獻勳章

4#
發表於 06-7-4 18:03 |只看該作者

油塘,平田救世軍幼兒園好似唔係救世軍幼兒服務部辦的.

Click here for 救世軍幼兒服務部辦的幼兒園

5#
發表於 06-7-5 13:41 |只看該作者

Dear馬媽媽,
Heard from others, most of them's comment is good, but noone tell me the reasons, as i also apply this school, could you please tell me how good are they?

Thank you

Yingmum

6#
發表於 06-7-5 15:05 |只看該作者

what's the difference?
chan803 寫道:

7#
發表於 06-7-5 15:09 |只看該作者

Manman1010
I live in TKO, my son is studying in 樂民救世軍幼兒園, he likes the school and he is very happy in his school life (the headmastress, teachers, & all assistants are very kind and patient).  I personally like 'smaller size' nursery school because the relationship between the kids and the staff is very close.好有親切感. 而且救世軍幼兒園0即教學法好多元化和靈活, 老師校長嬸嬸are very professional.  About 教學法, you could refer to their official website. hope this helps
http://ccs.salvation.org.hk/directory.files/LMN/lmn.HTM

8#
發表於 06-7-5 18:17 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

9#
發表於 06-7-6 09:41 |只看該作者

救世軍幼兒園 do not have Native English Speaker to teach English. But they have their own phonics material and books to teach English, which are found very successful in their elder students. They will have English lessons starting from N2 and Putonghua from N3 onwards.

Besides, they also use Montassoni to teach Maths, Geography and self-discipline and self-care, writing technique, etc. And they also use project approach to teach the general knowledges and Chinese.

So far, my daughter studies happily and her progress is satisfactory. The school fee is quite reasonable as compared to other whole day school and the dishes that they offer are very delicious (as mentioned by my daughter). You can check more information from their web-site.

As a whole, the school is quite open-minded.

Concerning 海富, I have a friend's son studying there. If you can afford travelling time to Yau Ma Tei Catherine Booth one, then you better consider Yau Ma Tei one as the principal is more decisive and responsible. This is my personal opinion.

yumum 寫道:
咁海富呢間又如何, 有冇小朋友讀過? 有冇外籍老師教英文呢?

[email protected]

10#
發表於 06-7-6 09:46 |只看該作者

They are total different from their principle, organization, etc.

Mrssslui 寫道:
what's the difference?
[quote]
chan803 寫道:

[/quote]

11#
發表於 06-7-6 10:06 |只看該作者

咁卜凱賽琳個間點?  好唔好?  

12#
發表於 06-7-6 11:46 |只看該作者

Good. All staff including teachers, principal, etc. are nice. Besides, this school has been established for 20 years and the teaching schedule, rules, activities are well-organized and experienced.

小Mike 寫道:
咁卜凱賽琳個間點?  好唔好?  

13#
發表於 06-7-6 12:07 |只看該作者

咁 LAI CHI KOK 救世軍幼兒園好唔好 AR??

14#
發表於 06-7-6 13:05 |只看該作者

請問香港仔華富救世軍好不好
沒有人告知

15#
發表於 06-7-6 13:46 |只看該作者

I have a friend living in Tai Koo Shing,her son is studying in 華富救世軍 n2.  Her son is very happy and she will keep letting her son in this school till primary school.

16#
發表於 06-7-6 22:31 |只看該作者

馬媽媽,

多謝你的分享 ~~
我住何文田, 所以應該會選卜凱賽琳幼兒園 ~~
我想問你囡囡係唔係讀尼間呀 ?
咁你係唔係會俾囡囡讀4年定還是只係幼兒園N1 ?
你覺得囡囡讀完幼兒園N1 有無分別 ?
e.g. 會唔會獨立D, 自動自覺 (做功課), 開朗 等等

其實我想囝囝返幼兒園,
係想佢唔好咁依賴,
學同人相處,
最好能自動做功課等

其實返幼兒園係唔係真係咁易病 ?

馬媽媽 寫道:
救世軍幼兒園 do not have Native English Speaker to teach English. But they have their own phonics material and books to teach English, which are found very successful in their elder students. They will have English lessons starting from N2 and Putonghua from N3 onwards.

Besides, they also use Montassoni to teach Maths, Geography and self-discipline and self-care, writing technique, etc. And they also use project approach to teach the general knowledges and Chinese.

So far, my daughter studies happily and her progress is satisfactory. The school fee is quite reasonable as compared to other whole day school and the dishes that they offer are very delicious (as mentioned by my daughter). You can check more information from their web-site.

As a whole, the school is quite open-minded.

Concerning 海富, I have a friend's son studying there. If you can afford travelling time to Yau Ma Tei Catherine Booth one, then you better consider Yau Ma Tei one as the principal is more decisive and responsible. This is my personal opinion.

[quote]
yumum 寫道:
咁海富呢間又如何, 有冇小朋友讀過? 有冇外籍老師教英文呢?

[email protected]
[/quote]

17#
發表於 06-7-6 23:33 |只看該作者

請問有無小朋友讀"錦田" 救世軍幼兒園", 好唔好?

18#
發表於 06-7-7 12:14 |只看該作者

EF,
唔該哂你0既資料,我以前都0係高山道住,果邊係有好多好學校,但係TKO唔係有間救世軍明德幼兒園咩?你知唔知明德好唔好?請指教...

19#
發表於 06-7-7 12:35 |只看該作者

Hi,
I also applied 救世軍明德幼兒園, I also want to know.

20#
發表於 06-7-7 12:52 |只看該作者

yingmum,
你個小朋友而家幾大?我個女而家9個月,我唔知係咪要而家報定名,咁你係幾時報名0架?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題