用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 大家覺得應該比一個聰明的小朋友讀一間程度高抑或多元化 ...
查看: 2328|回覆: 25
go

大家覺得應該比一個聰明的小朋友讀一間程度高抑或多元化的幼稚園呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-3-11 11:08 |只看該作者

大家覺得應該比一個聰明的小朋友讀一間程度高抑或多元化的幼稚園呢?

我拿甚麼報答耶和華向我所賜的一切厚恩 。(詩篇)

2#
發表於 06-3-11 11:38 |只看該作者

Re: 大家覺得應該比一個聰明的小朋友讀一間程度高抑或多元化的幼稚園呢?

聰明的小朋友未必合適去讀程度高抑或多元化的幼稚園,
讀到高程度幼稚園亦未必可以應付到高程度小學。

我的小朋友便是這樣,佢在高程度幼稚園幾ok,默書次次100分,平時又ok,老師都話佢好架,上到高程度小學咪又係唔係咁得,唉~~~~一山還有一山高。
細果個比哥哥仲聰明,咁有如何,上到小學先知。
聰明有好多種,聰明但無興趣,無心機,無動機,或害怕讀書,lazy,自以為是,真是教都教死。

我覺得真是太多因素可以影響,要考慮自己小朋友的情況,自己有無時間(講緊是比晒所有時間比小朋友,你不可以再有得閒同朋友行吓街的念頭),你及小朋友可以承受的代價、時間、壓力........

3#
發表於 06-3-11 11:49 |只看該作者

kfwong,

字裡行間真感受到你那份無耐 ...... 咁你安排了細仔在哪類型幼稚園就讀呢?
我拿甚麼報答耶和華向我所賜的一切厚恩 。(詩篇)

4#
發表於 06-3-11 12:01 |只看該作者

真是幾無耐架,但我都安排了細仔讀哥哥果間小學,幼稚園同哥哥一樣,無法,弱肉強食,我已經無行街、無睇電視好耐喇,所以佢地放大假我先可以去玩小小,因仲要留返d時間比佢地親子。
等佢地大個,我先可以重獲自由。但睇你點諗囉,如何去做,你自己先最清楚。

5#
發表於 06-3-11 12:17 |只看該作者

6#
發表於 06-3-11 16:38 |只看該作者

Hi PHmami, got you here!!   I have same question as you.....

Let's share our children's abilities..... I don't know whether my gal clever or not. She is almost 3 years old, and study pre-nursery since last Sept. In fact, before she went to school, she already knew a-z, count 1-10, all common colours, most farm animals....etc. And now, she is very talkative, can say some short complete sentances ( English). She likes playing role. She can count from 1 to 25..... do some simple calulation, eg. 2+2....1+4....3-1, etc. She can draw line and circle by "sister hold". Recently, she can play UNO by herself.

However, she is still always falling down when walking, can't run fast. And always SICK!!Don't like to eat ( including Candy!!!) !! And she is a 100% sticker, follow me every moment, don't let me rest!! , even I go to toliet!!!!!!!!

How about your kid? Let's share! Maybe they will be classmate in coming Sept.
PHmami 寫道:

;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

7#
發表於 06-3-11 21:52 |只看該作者

safarimama ,

Your situations is because that you are a working mom, your girl will be very sticky to you,, and may demand more .
However, I believe she is a active girl & very good in English, so you should consider letting her study in a school with good English environment, otherwise she may feel boring if studying in a school without very attractive way to teach English.

8#
發表於 06-3-11 22:25 |只看該作者

hi monmantong.... I am whole day mami... haha, since she is too talkative, I teach her sign
language recently    Hope my ears will be comforable D! She can do some now,..eg. daddy, mami, brother, sister, grandpa..... good morning & night... eat rice, drink water & soup...... her name & relatives' name, sit down, stand up..... go & come, good & bad... win & lose, beauty or not beauty,etc.....  She can make them to be a sentence, it is quite interesting!

I also want her study in a school with good English environment, but I only have one such kindergarten(hk-preschool) in hand, unluckily, it only provides me a pm class.

BTW, I visited your son's school last week, it seems quite good wor.... maybe I will consider this one.
monmantong 寫道:
safarimama ,

Your situations is because that you are a working mom, your girl will be very sticky to you,, and may demand more .
However, I believe she is a active girl & very good in English, so you should consider letting her study in a school with good English environment, otherwise she may feel boring if studying in a school without very attractive way to teach English.

9#
發表於 06-3-12 22:32 |只看該作者

Hi! Safarimama,

Which school did you visit yesterday? Greenville or Keen Mind?
My son also is so interested in English, so I would prefer to give him the learning environment with Native speaker teachers;

10#
發表於 06-3-12 23:47 |只看該作者

聰明既小朋友唔一定比佢讀程度高既學校,佢一樣可以OK.
邊度佢都學到野.
反而有時聰明反被聰明誤,眼見身邊有唔少呢D例子.
聰明既人真的未必在香港呢個教育制下能成功(當然有例外)
但反之,佢地讀國際學校,又可以好出色.
其實係唔可以接受填鴨式,呢D人真係唔迫得架!
你見好多讀得書既,係聰明人還是D乖乖仔女?
讀書真係好講興趣同動機.
佢地吸收得快,記憶又好,活力充沛,轉數快.傳統教學只會令佢地對學習冇興趣.

11#
發表於 06-3-13 00:14 |只看該作者

tko greenville ar! I know KM is good, but I missed the interview and now have no chance lu! :cry:
monmantong 寫道:
Hi! Safarimama,

Which school did you visit yesterday? Greenville or Keen Mind?
My son also is so interested in English, so I would prefer to give him the learning environment with Native speaker teachers;

12#
發表於 06-3-13 09:29 |只看該作者

非常認同, 如果個小朋友係聰明, 其實都唔需要迫佢讀書, 反而讀D多元化學校, 增加佢地對學習興趣會較好
Mrssslui 寫道:
聰明既小朋友唔一定比佢讀程度高既學校,佢一樣可以OK.
邊度佢都學到野.
反而有時聰明反被聰明誤,眼見身邊有唔少呢D例子.
聰明既人真的未必在香港呢個教育制下能成功(當然有例外)
但反之,佢地讀國際學校,又可以好出色.
其實係唔可以接受填鴨式,呢D人真係唔迫得架!
你見好多讀得書既,係聰明人還是D乖乖仔女?
讀書真係好講興趣同動機.
佢地吸收得快,記憶又好,活力充沛,轉數快.傳統教學只會令佢地對學習冇興趣.

13#
發表於 06-3-13 11:56 |只看該作者

這個問題問得奇怪, 幼稚園提供的課程是否多元化和學生的程度高低是對立的?
衡量讀什麼樣的幼稚園, 我會以校長的領導風格, 老師是否對幼兒有愛心和耐心, 是否著重啟發幼兒的觀察和探索能力 (和課程的設計有很大的闗係), 是否注重培養幼兒的閱讀習慣, 校舍是否清潔衛生等為選校依據.
聰明的小朋友只要令其喜愛學習, 再加上家長用心, 絕對不會因讀多元化的幼稚園就程度低的.

14#
發表於 06-3-13 14:13 |只看該作者

TWMa ,

可能這個問題是問得有點怪, 但作為一位母親就是常為子女有些千奇百怪的疑問!!請勿見笑!
坊間幼稚園五花百門,作為雙職父母想了解更多關於幼稚園,環境真有太多的限制。可否告知有哪間幼稚園有如你所說的特色?謝謝!   
我拿甚麼報答耶和華向我所賜的一切厚恩 。(詩篇)

15#
發表於 06-3-13 15:26 |只看該作者

safarimama

大家也是頭痛的媽媽!!仔仔學嘢很快及非常活潑好動,PN 班老師也常讚他在學習上的表現,所以我有2個想法:

1. 仔仔學嘢快,好讓他在較傳統及程度高的幼稚園就讀,一來程度上打好底升小的涵接較理想,也在考直資/私小方面有利,他活潑好動就正好讓他學好紀律,習慣較傳統的學習環境。

2. 仔仔活潑好動,好讓他在全日及多元化的學校多點發揮的機會,但又怕他活動慣了升小學難坐定。

就是兩難中!!
我拿甚麼報答耶和華向我所賜的一切厚恩 。(詩篇)

16#
發表於 06-3-13 15:38 |只看該作者

hi PHmami...... yes! And my gal is very stricky, how can I train her to be more independent ar?? Some mami suggest me let her study in whole day class, that can train her independent wor??! But....... I know she will cry ....cry..... and cry!!!! Last sunday, I sent her to a ballet course, she cried loudly after entered the room only 2 mins. and went out! What can I do????
PHmami 寫道:

safarimama

大家也是頭痛的媽媽!!仔仔學嘢很快及非常活潑好動,PN 班老師也常讚他在學習上的表現,所以我有2個想法:

1. 仔仔學嘢快,好讓他在較傳統及程度高的幼稚園就讀,一來程度上打好底升小的涵接較理想,也在考直資/私小方面有利,他活潑好動就正好讓他學好紀律,習慣較傳統的學習環境。

2. 仔仔活潑好動,好讓他在全日及多元化的學校多點發揮的機會,但又怕他活動慣了升小學難坐定。

就是兩難中!!

17#
發表於 06-3-13 15:48 |只看該作者

safarimama,

As far as I remember, she is studying in Deborah, right? so after going to PN class, she should be more independent. did she cry every day when going to school? I think selecting the school k1 for her is not related to independent issue.

For my son, he can be more independent after going to Greenville PN class, before he is high sticky baby.

18#
發表於 06-3-13 15:48 |只看該作者

PHmami:
當時替孩子選幼稚園, 首先是靠朋友間的口碑, 其次是自己上該校網站了解學校的理念及概況, 最後是靠面試時的親自感受.
選校, 每個人的主張不同, 我想我明白你口中程度高的幼稚園的意思, 但這不符我對幼兒教育的看法, 所以一開始已可有初步的篩選. 上到學校網站可看到更多目標學校的資料和相關報導 (所以學校網站的資料愈少, 愈不透明, 在我心中的分數就愈低), 最後, 和小朋友一起面試時, 可看到學校的環境、設施、佈置及是否以孩子為本等等, 面試時也可感受一下校長、老師們的態度.
學校的教育是否重啟發, 其實可從學校很多的細部設計、教具、佈置等看出, 教統局的視學報告也是一個很好的參考, 希望解答了一部分你的疑問.

19#
發表於 06-3-13 16:07 |只看該作者

hi monmantong, yes, she is studying in Deborah, and now she enjoys the school time. However, after school , she is still very stricky! Maybe I can say I am 21 hours mami...haha...... although I have a maid, she doesn't like to follow her. I take care of her all by myself, and I sleep with her too!

20#
發表於 06-3-13 17:28 |只看該作者

我拿甚麼報答耶和華向我所賜的一切厚恩 。(詩篇)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題