搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 very disappionted about this Nursary,pls help
查看: 6826|回覆: 46
go

very disappionted about this Nursary,pls help [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-4 13:30 |只看該作者

very disappionted about this Nursary,pls help

today is my son's second day of the Nursary, however the N1 teacher is very rude and impolite,and she tell lies......when my son queue up to toilet, my son is the last one, after all is finished, it is my son's turn, she told all to queue to wash hands, however my son didn't vv yet, I told her this,she tell me my son told her he has just finished( oh!My son didn't how to speak yet, how come he told her, she tell lies and she is really rude to all the kids, I feel so sorry to chose this Nursary, and for all the kids in this Nursay, because they got a impolite teacher and tell lies teacher, I want to stop my bb go there, anyone think I could get back the school fee. today is just the second day, three hours)
pls advise       
cyma

2#
發表於 05-10-4 13:32 |只看該作者

Re: very disappionted about this Nursary,pls help

I will change another one for bb.

3#
發表於 05-10-4 13:33 |只看該作者

thanks for your respone, how about, could I get back the school fee, or...anyway, thanks
cyma

4#
發表於 05-10-4 13:37 |只看該作者

cy98ma,

我個囡都係今個星期剛開始返學, 這兩天我都有培她返學, 我發現無論是老師, 還是學生, 返學真是體力透支, 小朋友未能適應及守規矩, 老師真是有可能照顧不週。
親子王國已刪除閣下簽名檔內容,煩請自行檢視,頭像,頭銜,暱稱,如帶有廣告或宣傳推介成份,應立即修改或刪除,否則可被封鎖戶口,謝謝合作.

5#
發表於 05-10-4 14:14 |只看該作者

cy98ma,
1) Change him to another nursery and try to get the school fee back, if there is no way to do it, then forget it.
2) Give a little bit more time to observe this school.  Sometimes your baby didn't talk to you, it doesn't mean that he doesn't know how to tell the teacher.
Sometimes no only the children will feel nervous to new enviroment but the parents as well.  If I were you, I will choose 2.  Just give 1 month to yourself and your baby.

6#
發表於 05-10-4 14:32 |只看該作者

Dear Marsho,
When I found that the teacher didn't wait for my son and ask all to wash the hand, I go to help my son and when I take off his diaper, he vv immediatly, and the second time, there are a EE go to take off the diaper pant for my son, and my son just standing there and crying, I then ask her has he vv yet, she said not yet, but when I touch the uniform pant, it already get wet and have to change another .it shows that they just take off and let the kids standing there and make the pant and diaper get wet deeply, if I were not there, who will change the pant and diaper for him     poor bb
cyma

7#
發表於 05-10-4 14:39 |只看該作者

cy98ma, 你小朋友讀邊間呢?  一般學校都係1:14左右, n1 arm arm 返學, 1個老師真係好難照顧14個學生, 即使你轉校呢種情況都可能會發生.

8#
發表於 05-10-4 14:58 |只看該作者

cy98ma,

就是因為你在那裏, 那些老師或姐姐便指意你自行照顧自己的小朋友。

昨天我在班房裏培我個囡, 老師真係乜都叫我帶個囡去做。但今天我離開班房, 在班房外偷看, 我發現老師有照顧我個囡, 而我個囡亦乖很多, 獨立很多, 去洗手間亦是一樣。

或許你試一下袖手旁觀, 再給這學校一點時間adjust, 過一個星期, 你還是不放心, 才找另一學校吧。
親子王國已刪除閣下簽名檔內容,煩請自行檢視,頭像,頭銜,暱稱,如帶有廣告或宣傳推介成份,應立即修改或刪除,否則可被封鎖戶口,謝謝合作.

9#
發表於 05-10-4 17:27 |只看該作者

cy98ma,
I didn't know you was there.  Actually my girl just started her nursery class 1.5 months before.  She just quitted the pull up 1 week ago since the teacher told me to do so.  She pp on her pants once only.  I think you may think the suggestion of yuenwa, observe for 1 more week.  Try not to show panic or upset before your kid, he will lost confident to the teachers, EE and afraid to go to school.  

10#
發表於 05-10-4 20:20 |只看該作者

我都覺得你應該再觀察下先,其實頭一個月返學,真係幾亂架,老師會唔會係認錯小朋友咋,因為開學都係二日,有時誤會都唔定,不過你當然要話比佢聽LA,佢係一個老師,見到有家長係度,又點會明知你個仔未去都話同你講去左呢,不過我就覺得佢當時處理得唔夠好,令你地有誤會產生,唔係話比列唔比列,你對眼就望住一個人(你個小朋友),但老師就要係咁亂既情況下一對眼望住十四個(最多),我唔係話佢無錯,可能佢覺得你個BB都有片,問題唔係咁大姐,或者敢冧,佢真係認錯你個小朋友去左,敢你會唔會覺得問題唔係好大呢,都係岩岩開學姐...
你可以多D同你個小朋友既班主任傾多D,了解佢同你個小朋友多D.....

11#
發表於 05-10-4 21:59 |只看該作者

i have the same case in other nursery when she is 2 yrs old~~
one day my little girl cry when I get her(my daughter will not cry easily). I ask teacher the reason she cry. She said that she miss me~~(hha???I know that my girl will not cry when miss me)...so that I ask my girl after leave school...wingwing said that teacher   her. I ask her why they   u?? She said 'rice.....ground'....She will not tell lies. I dont mind teacher   when she is naughty...BUT dont tell lies to parents. How can I trust them??and how can i explain to my little girl that the teacher tell lies??

They have new bb everymth. one cry...many bb cry and also some bb got problem and run in the class room whole day(no I-seat nursery)...teacher have no time to take care other bb. no line up to the toilet. no wash hand (wingwing's is full of glue---dry) when I get her.

Later, one mami ask me why my girl always climb on the table, take off shoes to play, put 5 fingers in her mouth......o my god~~ no one tell me...my little girl never do it b4. I request to observe my girl outside the classroom. I found that she is bore in the classroom and do many unbelivable things~~~pull up the dress to bite...terrible...she will not do it b4~~

At last, I change to another nursery. My girl has many activities to do and busy whole day. They can choose what they like to play. they can learn to take care themself. She never do the unbelivable things ~~

I m so unhappy that she waste 5mths in that nursery~~  

12#
發表於 05-10-4 22:36 |只看該作者

5354, mind telling us the name of the kg?

13#
發表於 05-10-4 23:47 |只看該作者

Dear all,
I miss two important things to mention.
1) one naughty boy use two fingers to '插' the eyes  
    of one of the girl,the girl cry loundly, the teacher  
    said to the girl:"don't cry,I see that, I know that" then the naughty boy was carry and hug by another assistant, so it is a gift , not punishment if  he do the wrong thing, I saw the littlle girl and feel very sorry for her, If I am her monther, I sure will cry ,so poor!!! the teacher deninal her feelings and didn't let her cry even she feel very painful.....
2) only half boiled egg for the breakfast, I ask for bread, no bread, how come just half egg for the breakfast, my boy take one bread and ham in the morning for breakfast
3) the presentation of the teacher is very rude and impolite
so ...I have just told the headmaster to quit and ask for the refund of the school fee and tell her all I see this morning for this teacher,she say sorry to me and will let me know whether I could get back the fee. I told her all the truth is for the other kids' good, I don't want other kids being treat like what I see in this moring   
anyway, I will find another Nursary
cyma

14#
發表於 05-10-4 23:50 |只看該作者

Dear 5354,
I want to know too, because I am finding a new Nursary , I don't want to find another poor Nursary again, thanks
pls om me
cyma

15#
發表於 05-10-5 00:36 |只看該作者

如考慮清楚退學便要快些做退學手續,取回學費應該都不能,入學前要簽家長同意書,會有提到退學的問題。要有一個月的通知,否則要多交一個月的學費,大部份的學校也有此要求,你要留意下。
希望你的小朋友早些找到合適的學校吧!

16#
發表於 05-10-6 23:43 |只看該作者

thanks all, I found another Nursary la, it seems quite good
cyma

17#
發表於 05-10-7 23:21 |只看該作者

18#
發表於 05-10-8 10:31 |只看該作者

can you pm me the bad nursery's name please? I don't want my son to get into that one!

Gwan

19#
發表於 05-10-10 20:10 |只看該作者

可唔可以pm send比我,個間係边間學校呀.....

20#
發表於 05-10-10 23:11 |只看該作者

cy98ma
   hope that yr bb will have a happy school life in new nursery~~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題