我都想知道,可以分享吓嗎?

4#
發表於 04-10-29 11:05 |只看該作者

Re: 喇沙教學方法

I also want to know

5#
發表於 04-10-29 11:09 |只看該作者

最近有朋友囝囝剛入La Salle小一, 佢話覺得呢間確係一間唔錯既學校, 學校唔會太迫小朋友, 每天功課1 - 2小時會完成, 已完成第一次測驗, 但講明唔計分, 只是先比小朋友練習, 課程好有系統. 學校亦主張一人一體藝, 一人一樂器, 但唔會迫, 只係俾學習指引, 如學琴一年應可達一級之類, 可不在學校學. 學校鼓勵小一學生識多的中文字, 因數學同自然科都係用中文教. 朋友話如小朋友一向有補開英文或來自出名o的果2間kinder(大家明啦!), 英文科應可應付.
我所知係o甘多.

6#
發表於 04-10-29 17:08 |只看該作者

thank you, hope you can share more if further you know
didima

7#
發表於 04-10-29 23:26 |只看該作者

真開心.

因由我在自行收生階段幫仔仔選讀喇沙後, 不段接收的都是負面信息, 如很多功課, 大壓力(仔與媽), 要請補習老師又或到補習社操卷, 轉校等, 聽到真有點擔心, 因仔仔不是在那兩間頂級幼稚園出來.

不過算啦, 我亦為他報了一些較國際化的學校(不過好大負擔), 若他好彩幾間都收再算.

8#
發表於 04-10-30 01:37 |只看該作者

"很多功課":
Depends on which school you are comparing with. I agree that they give out a fair amount of homework everyday, but it's still managable and reasonable.  

"大壓力(仔與媽)":
That's partly true.  Parents should expect to spend a fair amount of time studying with the kid.  But don't freak out yet.  Most La Salle boys enjoy their school life.  It's hard not to enjoy it cuz their facilities are superb. If other kids can enjoy it, why not yours? (Of course, as parents, you must contribute a lot of time to the development of your kid.)

"要請補習老師又或到補習社操卷":
If you do so, pick one that's of the highest standard.  Don't expect an ordinary 補習社 or 補習老師 can do a good job.  Their English is quite tough.  The kid will learn the most if the parents read and study with him.  

"轉校":
I think that's the last resort.  If the parents can't help the kids themselves, and the kid really can't keep up with the curriculum, the best option is to find a school which is suitable for him.
On the other hand, if the kid can manage the first few years, everything should be smooth from then on.  By that time, your kid would be a well-rounded teenager who's playing for 2 school teams and scoring a few distinctions in the HKCEE.  :)  

"因仔仔不是在那兩間頂級幼稚園出來":
Don't worry.  Many of his classmates are not too.

My final advice is, devote extra time to your kid and help him to study, esp during the first 2 or 3 years in school.  Also encourage him to take part in sports or other activities.  There's no point studying in La Salle if the kid focuses on academic only.

9#
發表於 04-10-31 17:27 |只看該作者

Thanks for BillyM reply.  

If my son accepted by La Salle, is there any course he needs to take for preparation according to your pass experience?  Right now he is studing English, Abacus, painting and baseball.  Is it only push up his Chinese level is already enough for P1?

10#
發表於 04-10-31 22:24 |只看該作者

我想申請P.2 插班, 請問有無人聽過有成功個案, 同時可以教下路嗎?

11#
發表於 04-11-1 01:22 |只看該作者

It depends on which kindergarten your kid is in. I don't think you need to push him too hard now.  But it is a good idea to read story books (both Eng and Chin) with him, and possibly do some simple dictation.  Get him used to read and remember words.  Again, there's no need to push him too hard.  Don't, absolutely don't, suffocate the kid with too much work.  Or else your kid will lose interest in learning before his first day in P1.  Learning should be fun at his age.  Keep doing the preparation through summer vacation.  Once he becomes a La Salle boy in Sept, he will need to learn the system fast.  So the summer before P1 is the most important.

Make sure you spend extra time with him once school starts.  Get him up to speed as fast as possible.  If he falls behind, it will take months if not years to catch up.

12#
發表於 04-11-7 01:13 |只看該作者

13#
發表於 04-11-7 11:20 |只看該作者

1.我同事個仔辛苦到嘔
因人而異

2.爸爸是舊生呀仔一定要讀番同呀爸一間
不一定wor, 如果他不想在計分派位拿check so,任何一間學位他都有權選擇

3.有時一日教三課書
從未聽聞

4.考試課外多未教都要考
大部份的傳統學校都如此,唯有自己去適應

既然父親是舊生,應該很熟悉學校的教學模式,如果不認同此校,為何還要把孩子送進去活受罪!難道只因為此校的名氣。。。。那就活該。請他三思!!!
asuzana 寫道:
我同事個仔辛苦到嘔
爸爸是舊生呀仔一定要讀番同呀爸一間
教學法一課書有時可以教一星期
有時一日教三課書
教學進度奇怪
考試課外多未教都要考
唔知番學做乜
成日叫小朋友補習

14#
發表於 04-11-7 15:11 |只看該作者

小朋友反學最緊要開心
比我一定唔會比個仔辛苦

即系好似生個仔出來叻唔叻唔重要
最重要老婆生仔唔好咁辛苦一樣

15#
發表於 04-11-7 15:13 |只看該作者

16#
發表於 04-11-7 16:45 |只看該作者

小朋友是LS的一份子。

如果小朋友讀得很幸苦且又怕上學,那又何苦呢?

如果小朋友讀得很幸苦,但成績卻名列前茅,是否家長的要求高,無形中把壓力給了小朋友。

你的同事之[幸苦]定義是甚麼?不斷KEEP-UP自己的孩子,還是溫習了好幾遍,小朋友都不能領悟。如是後者,請他認真的三思。他的兒子是小一生嗎?是否他太緊張呢?一般小一的家長都非常緊張。

在LS,如家長要求不高,小朋友又不是辛苦到嘔(幸苦是肯定的,始終是傳統學校),班級名次在三十名內,可在書院佔一席位,那是值得考慮唸下去。不用在升中時再頭痛嘛。

17#
發表於 04-11-7 18:05 |只看該作者

My son is in P1 of La Salle.    Sorry my computer can't type chinese
The fact is :

教學法一課書有時可以教一星期
有時一日教三課書
教學進度奇怪
I think your friend never attend parent talk.  There are three difference ways of teaching in La Salle:
1. Detail study chapter
the teacher will go through all details with kids
2. Simple study chapter
The teacher will only cover major part of the chapter and the exam will only cover this major part.
3. Self-study chapter
Kids need to study themselves but exam will not cover these chapters.

考試課外多未教都要考
these never happen until now.

成日叫小朋友補習
Mrs Pau emphasis many times that this is not necessary.

La Salle is a very good school and Bambi's message is a true description of the school.  I hope all the BK applicants are success.

By the way I would like to know how's going on with the other school?.  Some of my friends' kids are in P1 this year and according to them the examination, test, dictation are quite similar to La Salle.  Unless you to put them to private school, international school, DS school,  I think most local school are quiet similar.  Kindly share your experience. Tks.
Amy  
A working mother with two kids

18#
發表於 04-11-7 19:24 |只看該作者

Long 寫道:
小朋友反學最緊要開心
比我一定唔會比個仔辛苦

即系好似生個仔出來叻唔叻唔重要
最重要老婆生仔唔好咁辛苦一樣

要生到仔就一定辛苦架啦,邊個生仔唔辛苦架??

19#
發表於 04-11-7 19:57 |只看該作者

我個仔而家讀緊喇沙3年級,我都無乜迫佢,佢每個星期有一次英文同中文默書,英文就根據一本reader來默每次大約5段,再加一段unseen,本reader簡直都唔係小三程度,而中文默書就每次背默兩段,讀默一段,課外讀默一段
其實英文會深d,小三就好似讀緊小五既野,有時攪到頭都大晒,真係要花好多時間係佢功課上

20#
發表於 04-11-7 20:55 |只看該作者

睇落要個仔咁辛苦
我情願去一般學校好過
三年級讀五年級野
哇,咁都得

喇沙小學學生經常被同學偷野
連校長自己在五年級家長會自己都認多人偷野
為何學校無教導
‹ 上一主題|下一主題