香港民生/北角衛理堂/嶺南 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-25 15:22 |只看該作者 |正序瀏覽 |打印
香港民生, 北角衛理堂, 嶺南幼兒園大家有咩意見呢??
   0    0    0    0

48#
發表於 09-9-11 14:52 |只看該作者

回覆 1# jc616 的文章

No worry, my in-laws speaks Fujian (which even I cannot understand) and all people around my kid speak Cantonese. I did not speak to my child in English neither before she was 1.5 years old.  Same as you, I am a working mum, and when my child is 1.5 years old, I tried to speak to her in English 1/4 of the time when I am home (only me speak in English)......my girl can master simple English coversation now (she is now almost 3.5 years old)....of course, you don't expect her to have the native essence lah as my oral English is not that good.  

Some of my friends oppose this approach.  They said if our English Essence is not good, then don't teach.  Just let them learn with the native speaker outside or in school.

47#
發表於 09-9-11 14:43 |只看該作者
well... I try to use full english to talk to her.. but I will back to work next week.. not much time to teach her... also my 老爺奶奶 always teach her 潮州話.. what can I do

46#
發表於 09-9-11 13:42 |只看該作者

回覆 1# dada_mama 的文章

Yes, more efficient way of teaching is teach at home if your English is not too bad.........if a child exposes to a language almost every day (no need to be every hour), she/he can master it better or learn it faster.  Playgroup if once a week do not help too much in my opinion.  You can also complement it with English baby video -like English children songs.

45#
發表於 09-9-11 12:38 |只看該作者
Nowadays, the English playgroup for learning English has activities like singing songs, telling stories, etc.

I think you can also teach your baby if you have time.

^V^

44#
發表於 09-9-11 11:56 |只看該作者
my daughter will start her PN at 衛理堂 next Jan, coz she is 0711, so is 細女. Noon class and no english for PN. I already worry she can't change back to morning class for K1.. by the way, if I want to apply the playgroup for her to learn english.. do you guys have any suggestions

43#
發表於 09-9-10 15:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 Sorb 於 09-9-10 10:12 發表
Share with you an experience....my girl's teachers are all nice except one of her interest class's teachers.  This interest class teacher is cool, strict and will scold the students if they are not fo ...

你分析好好呀,我又學到野

42#
發表於 09-9-10 12:55 |只看該作者
唔係因為我太有信心K1會考到好幼稚園,
而係因為我同囡囡都係天主教徒,
一定會比佢同天主教學校,
PN之所以揀基督教/冇宗教幼稚園係因為
天主教幼稚園好少有半日制PN,
我認識嘅只有RHS, 但我覺得太貴。

原帖由 Sorb 於 09-9-8 18:01 發表
I think a reasonably good "PN" as a backup give you a "safe feeling" when you apply KGs for your kid next year.....so, to me PN is also important unless you are pretty sure you can secure a place in a ...
感謝天父所賜一切恩惠, 我們誠心感謝您, 因主耶穌基督之名, 亞孟。

41#
發表於 09-9-10 10:54 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Twinboys08 的文章

Agreed.....

40#
發表於 09-9-10 10:41 |只看該作者
Sometimes I think those "not so nice" teachers may not be bad teachers, it's just that the way of their teaching style is different. As long as they're not scolding our children with no reason or use inappropriate language or manner, and able to deliver what they're suppose to do is fine. Guess one of our goals to send our children to school is to learn self discipline and we all know that in order to make it effective, sometimes being too nice isn't the right solution...of course may scare of the child especially they're first time at school all by themselves.... Guess we should balance out and listen to both sides... Perhaps we could use another approach to our child that to avoid having teachers to scold at us, we should behave and listen to what teachers say...

39#
發表於 09-9-10 10:20 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Sorb 的文章

Actually, I learn from a KCS mum that the teachers of her girl's class is "bad", I don't know the details.........but so far, my girl is lucky, all her teachers are nice.......I think every school has "good and bad" teachers. Good luck to all!

38#
發表於 09-9-10 10:12 |只看該作者

回覆 1# zuzu888 的文章

Share with you an experience....my girl's teachers are all nice except one of her interest class's teachers.  This interest class teacher is cool, strict and will scold the students if they are not following her instructions.........this is the teacher my girl likes the least.  Both my mum and my mum in-law told me to quit the class as the teacher is not good and scare my girl........but I may not quit, I told my mum, it is the reality, not everyone in the world is nice.  Our girl must need to accept this "dark side" of the world.  There is no need for us to be too protective.... but of course, if the teacher beats the children and scold my child unreasonably, I will quit immediately.  I am fine if the teacher is 惡 if for disciplinary need.  

For the PN that you are talking about, I think I can guess which one you are talking about.  But for that PN, more than 6 teachers are in the same classroom at one time (unless you are not talking about PN, but KG), if the teacher you are talking about is really bad, the other teachers will see it and this may have some 警惕 effect on that teacher......pls don't misunderstand I don't believe in you, I just want to advise you to ask the other teachers if your kid really have some misbehave in school first.  Some kids (including mine) will not admit they have done something wrong : )  

Hope your kid will be fine soon......but if she really has the nightmare for some time, you may consider changing the school lah.

37#
發表於 09-9-10 09:38 |只看該作者
no worry..not KCS

36#
發表於 09-9-10 09:34 |只看該作者
尋日阿囡都仲係話唔番學...99 夾硬同佢番...番到去都係唔肯呀...喊呀....
好彩好好人個2 個老師出黎抱佢lor...

sorb:...我地緊係唔係猜測啦....阿女對住張相指得出邊個話過佢...邊個同佢玩...邊個好鍚佢咁...

而且...尋日個惡樣老師都出黎認左呀...佢話: 我係話過佢...我同佢講未放學唔好咩書包 ja ma....

講個時呀...隻眼都仲係好兇ga...

我知佢個樣生得惡唔代表咩...但我地大人都feel 到佢好兇的時候...小朋友又點會唔怕左佢先..??!!

邊間學校..?..個個都話d 仔女讀得好開心個間lor.....

我女咪係唔好彩...入著個班有個咁"正" 的老師....

原帖由 Sorb 於 09-9-7 16:39 發表
小朋友不喜歡返學可以有好多原因, 你小朋友不喜歡返學是你小朋友自己講俾你聽是因老師話過佢.....還是你猜測的。若是真的應和學校反映以求改善。我都聽過好多出名學校有不好的老師,有時真要看你彩數。 ...

35#
發表於 09-9-9 17:09 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Snoopywy 的文章

Good luck!!!  This is my experience only, having KCS (a resonabley good KG) as the back-up make me feel very relax when applying other more famous KGs......maybe as a result I was too relax, no preparation for those more famous KG's interview (actually 2 only), we failed, haha......but no regret..........as I trust the failure is all because we did not have the connection or religion mark.

34#
發表於 09-9-9 13:54 |只看該作者
sorb :
當然pn都重要既,不過太辛苦返工...嚇忙呀b就慘.
我報左kcs喇..等幾個月收通知

33#
發表於 09-9-8 18:01 |只看該作者

回覆 1# BabyHilary 的文章

I think a reasonably good "PN" as a backup give you a "safe feeling" when you apply KGs for your kid next year.....so, to me PN is also important unless you are pretty sure you can secure a place in a good KG.

32#
發表於 09-9-8 17:50 |只看該作者
同意! 可能因為我打算比囡囡讀1年PN,
K1會考其他學校, 所以對PN程度要求唔太高,
但校舍環境同辦學質素, 老師態度就好重要。

原帖由 Snoopywy 於 09-9-8 12:28 發表
最緊要佢地鐘意返學就ok lu

[ 本帖最後由 BabyHilary 於 09-9-8 17:53 編輯 ]
感謝天父所賜一切恩惠, 我們誠心感謝您, 因主耶穌基督之名, 亞孟。

31#
發表於 09-9-8 12:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 BabyHilary 於 09-9-6 22:23 發表
如果真係讀衛理堂我應該都唔會比囡囡另外學英文,
因為for 2歲幾小朋友, 返PN已經係好好嘅training,
PN本身有eng lesson當然最好,
如果冇...但間學校質素其實係好好...
我唸上到K1先學英文都唔遲啩, 到時都係3歲幾啫﹗

最緊要佢地鐘意返學就ok lu

30#
發表於 09-9-7 16:39 |只看該作者

回覆 2# zuzu888 的文章

小朋友不喜歡返學可以有好多原因, 你小朋友不喜歡返學是你小朋友自己講俾你聽是因老師話過佢.....還是你猜測的。若是真的應和學校反映以求改善。我都聽過好多出名學校有不好的老師,有時真要看你彩數。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題