用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇讀過或讀緊九龍塘迦南(金巴倫道)OR 迦南(富榮花 ...
樓主: JK1
go

有冇讀過或讀緊九龍塘迦南(金巴倫道)OR 迦南(富榮花園 [複製鏈接]

5#
發表於 12-5-4 08:59 |只看該作者
我仔仔將會9月入讀富榮迦南, N1我不打算俾佢坐校車, 因為年紀太細, 所以只報屋企附近的N1
所有迦南課程都一樣, 九龍塘迦南有獨立校舍及戶外空間, 而富榮可保證直升K1, 你自己衡量一下利弊而選擇吧!

4#
發表於 12-5-3 17:17 |只看該作者
Hi,

My daugher got accepted into the PM pre-nursey class in both schools. While the "Fu Wing" Campus is within walking distance, am torn if I should put her thru "Kowloon Campus" as some ppl says the school buses are not very safe. So am a little relieved to hear that the school bus service is good.

What's the level of education like at Kowloon Tong Cannan? Is it one of those school that 谷 the kids? And is there a lot of homework?
BTW, did you guys let your children join the orientation class in August to help them settled? Did you find it beneficial?
Also, did you start your kids on school bus right away or took them to school initially and move to school bus only when they are settled?

Also, how many kids in a typical PN class? (My daugher is also very shy and doesn't speak much (in fact her speech development is a little behind her age). So am a little concern that the teachers may not have time for her if the class is big.

Sorry for asking so many questions - am a first time mum and new to all this.. : )

3#
發表於 12-5-3 10:46 |只看該作者
我一個 k3 一個 n1, 讀緊九龍塘, 你想知啲咩?

2#
發表於 12-5-3 08:57 |只看該作者

回覆:有冇讀過或讀緊九龍塘迦南(金巴倫道)OR 迦南(富榮花園

我個女讀緊九龍塘迦南N, 我好鍾意這學校,定期有字咭,小手作派,比家長係屋企可以同小朋友親子活動,而且勞作仔全部都係訓練小肌肉。老師nice, 校巴司機同姨姨都好nice, 校舍大,我個女返得好開心!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題