教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 聖瑪加利放榜啦!
樓主: hinyanma
go

聖瑪加利放榜啦! [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 05-10-27 23:08 |只看該作者

Re: 聖瑪加利放榜啦!

Hi MonteVista,

Yes, I paid the registration fee already and signed the letter to give up the lucky draw.  Since I can't find any schools that fit my expectation in the lucky draw.  I don't want my daughter study in girl's school.

I started to search the information of primary schools for my daughter 2 years ago, I found St. Margaret's are very stressing on language development which I believed is the most important part for the kid in primary stage.  One of my friend's son is studying P.1 there this year and she told me that her son is very happy in his school life and the English standard is good, even the Chinese teacher can speak good English.  Everyday, in the morning assembly for Primary section is also using English as the medium and teachers are encouraging student to come up to the stage to speak something (in English) in front of all students.  So I believed that the school is really want to build up the English enviornment in school and I am sure that they are striving on that because this is their selling point.  Especailly these few years they have to build up their reputation therefore they must make it good.

I know where is MonteVista in Ma On Shan, it seems that Pui Kui is a good choice for you also, the school is brand new, very big and with good facilities.  But this year is their first year, I think their admin. procedures are not that ready yet.

I am living in Jordan.

102#
發表於 05-10-27 23:36 |只看該作者

Hi SA+GA,

Glad to hear that your son was accepted and hope that our kids can become classmate soon.  If you finally chose this school I believed we must have chance to meet in school someday later since they only have 80 students for P.1.

Yes, I did a lot of research during these 2 years and I have put my comments in the message that I replied to MonteVista.

Delia Primary School is private/international school (correct me if I am wrong since I am not so sure) and have long history.  I am not familiar with this school but this school gave me the impression that you can get in anytime if you willing to pay high school fees.

103#
發表於 05-10-28 12:47 |只看該作者

Hi WChan,

You carry a very positive attitude towards this school and I'm wondering if the school fee will jump up tremendous???  Most probably, we will sign up for my daugher tomorrow and give up the lucky draw....

Cheers

104#
發表於 05-10-28 22:24 |只看該作者

Good choice!
By the way, any one live in Ma On Shan that accpet 聖瑪加利?
I like to know and talk to the school bus company of 聖瑪加利 and if we have sufficient seats, they will run a stop here.

105#
發表於 05-10-28 23:44 |只看該作者

MaMaMeiya,

真高興你決定交留位費. 希望有機會係學校見.

係呀, 我諗得幾正面架, 我覺得st. margaret's就好似幾年前嘅陳守仁, 佢地嘅理念好相似, 如果正面d諗幾年後st. margaret's亦有可能可以好似陳守仁咁成為家長心目中嘅好學校.

同埋我問過好多就讀緊嘅學生同家長, 佢地比嘅評語都好好, 如果我地新入去嘅家長都抱著正面嘅心態去支持同配合學校, 我相信係可以做得好嘅. 我願意嘗試新思維嘅學校, 我見過太多名校老師都已經無晒教育熱誠, 學生見到佢地都退避三舍, 戰戰競競咁, 我會零願嘗試一d有衝勁嘅新校.

唔知你嘅睇法又點呢? 我都好想了解吓其他家長嘅意見. :  :

106#
發表於 05-10-29 13:42 |只看該作者

Hi WChan,

Fully agreed on your comments and shared the same vision as you did that the school will become CSY 's status.  I talked to some of the parents yesterday in school, over comments were good.  The students communicated in very fluent English among each others and teacher too.

Hope our kids heading towards a joyful 17-year school life in one school...   

107#
發表於 05-10-30 00:29 |只看該作者

Hi MaMaMeiya,

Hope to meet you in the orientation day, as I know the school will let Parents attend the morning assembly at the first few days in order to let Parents have chance to understand more the school.

And may be our kids will be classmates since only have 2 classes in P.1.
:wink:

108#
發表於 05-10-31 00:26 |只看該作者

各位mama,

i rec'd their call for the register before next wed, but i forgot to ask them,----

-是否交$400,
-要否簽定放棄自行收生 / 或中央派位之信件.
(可唔可以11月21日后才簽呢?)
(
如果,萬一之后另一間dss收了,又点樣呢?
pls advice.
tks

109#
發表於 05-10-31 23:55 |只看該作者

colourpen 寫道:
各位mama,

i rec'd their call for the register before next wed, but i forgot to ask them,----

-是否交$400, ($500)
-要否簽定放棄自行收生 / 或中央派位之信件. (是)
(可唔可以11月21日后才簽呢?) (Not sure but may allow for 1-2 days delay if you call and give reason)
(
如果,萬一之后另一間dss收了,又点樣呢?
pls advice.
I also have the same case, but it seems even you have pay the deposit, and sign the letter. You only give up the Central luck draw. But you still have your choice to select the Private and DSS as long as you inform them to withdraw the seat once you confirmed by the other DSS. I think it's fair! Of course it's not fair to keep two DSS seats at the same time. it's not fair to other student as well.
I still waiting for other DSs result. Once have result, then I will decide carefully. By the way where do you live? How long will it take for your kid to school?
tks

110#
發表於 05-11-10 22:24 |只看該作者

just received the letter for interview on 17th (Thur). Does anyone know if they actually still got places left because I don't want to take a day off.  Anybody got interview on that day?

111#
發表於 05-11-10 23:26 |只看該作者

My kid's had an interview on 3 Nov 2005, I still waiting for the result. Anybody received the result ?
Please let me know Thanks a lot!

112#
發表於 05-11-11 09:27 |只看該作者

Hi 23052701,

If you really want to get in this school, I suggest you go to interview even thoung we don't know whether they still have vacancy or not since after Nov 21st when we got the result from school allocation system, there may be some places release, some students may give up their places and go to other schools.

But if this school is not your first choice then you may consider go or not go.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖