用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Any news for St. Paul boy's interview?
樓主: Jeff_Mom
go

Any news for St. Paul boy's interview? [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-10-14 20:33 |只看該作者

Re: Any news for St. Paul boy's interview?

tinatam 寫道:
My son complaint above there are not many toys in the waiting rooms.  He seems not happy coz too the interview finished so fast.  He expected to spend 30 mins , dreamed some blocks, many toys and activities there.

Wow... sounds like your son is treating these interviews as "weekend activities"... great!

Right... waiting time is longer than the actual interview time!   

82#
發表於 06-10-15 02:59 |只看該作者

hi everyone,

just to share, my boy had the interview last week. Principal asked him not more than ten simple questions. for example, what kind of homework do u hv from school; would u like to go shopping with your mom and how would u help her...
no picture topic at all. what i can say is, the Principal is really nice. he enjoyed the interview so much, so take it easy. anyway, is a good experince for a kid.

enjoy and good luck  (>o<)

83#
發表於 06-10-15 09:51 |只看該作者

My loyeah and nai nai said they heard that St. Paul boys would move.  A bit surprised, I want to know more.  Anyone knows?

84#
發表於 06-10-15 12:15 |只看該作者

morris_mama 寫道:
My loyeah and nai nai said they heard that St. Paul boys would move.  A bit surprise and I want to know more.  Anyone knows?

Expected to move in 2010 to Southern District near Chi Fu Fa Yuen, but no exact date of moving yet.

85#
發表於 06-10-15 12:53 |只看該作者

Teresa 寫道:
Expected to move in 2010 to Southern District near Chi Fu Fa Yuen, but no exact date of moving yet.

Right... so, not only my loyeah nai nai heard it la... No date, that could mean it's just at the planning stage I believe.

86#
發表於 06-10-15 22:34 |只看該作者

Yes.. Ursulafung.I'm totally agree that what you said... ha ha..Good luck to all BK mom... wait for all your good news... (I'm so understand how's your feeling from my last year's experience..)   
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;0;107/st/20000101/n/Horace+/k/7c46/age.png

87#
發表於 06-10-15 22:40 |只看該作者

Right,  afterthat I brought him to Hong Kong Garden to see a monkey and birds.  Lunch at Pacific Place. So he felt better and we rushed to the singing class

Anyway, he told me that he answered all questions.
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

88#
發表於 06-10-15 23:37 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
Right,  afterthat I brought him to Hong Kong Garden to see a monkey and birds.  Lunch at Pacific Place. So he felt better and we rushed to the singing class

Anyway, he told me that he answered all questions.

Good boy.  tinatam, is your son studying p.m.?

89#
發表於 06-10-16 09:01 |只看該作者

am K3G , I like a.m. class coz we can have a rest or some  activities in the afternoon.  

90#
發表於 06-10-16 10:39 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
am K3G , I like a.m. class coz we can have a rest or some  activities in the afternoon.

[sorry, just another blow-water message here...]

I see I see...  I asked becos I was making a guess - do you remember that we have to indicate in the application form whether the applicant is studying AM / PM / WHOLE DAY?  I indicated AM then my kid got an interview in PM.  My fd indicated PM and her kid got an interview in AM.

But you're telling me that your kid's studying AM but you seems to have had the interview in AM (you said you had lunch after the interview).

So... I think the two may not be relevant as I thought they are.  ha ha

91#
發表於 06-10-16 17:20 |只看該作者

My elder son had an interview this morning.

The interview is more simple and short than our expectation. The Heatmistress is very nice that my son is not nervious at all and answers all of the questions.

Frankly speaking, I think most of the boys could answer those questions. Therefore, I believe the 5-page profile is very important.   

92#
發表於 06-10-16 17:35 |只看該作者

I am thinking if i should send my son to attend the interview. I just learnt from my friend that this school gives a lot of homework for the kids (including P.1 student) that the kids always have to sleep late and lack of playing time. Parents of them of course are busy in preparing the kids for dictation, test and exam... so, i wonder if this school could provide a healthy enviornment for kids to learn and how is the parent-child relationship. any advice and experience?
[size=xxxx-small]"我觀看你指頭所造的天,並你所陳設的月亮星宿,便說,人算甚麼,你竟顧念他?世人算甚麼,你竟眷顧他?...耶和華我們的主啊,你的名在全地何其美! 詩篇 第8篇 3-8節”

93#
發表於 06-10-16 17:59 |只看該作者

Hi, Eternity

I have heard this too! My younger son has had his interview on early Oct.! The interview is very simple as other moms said!

Is it a very tradition school? Someone told me that the primary section is good, but the secondary section is not so good. Is that true?

Junko

94#
發表於 06-10-16 18:00 |只看該作者

You can check the other thread "聖保羅書院小學"

The parents should let you know.

95#
發表於 06-10-16 23:13 |只看該作者

Hi pumbaa,

How to check that thread? I could not find it.

thanks.
[size=xxxx-small]"我觀看你指頭所造的天,並你所陳設的月亮星宿,便說,人算甚麼,你竟顧念他?世人算甚麼,你竟眷顧他?...耶和華我們的主啊,你的名在全地何其美! 詩篇 第8篇 3-8節”

96#
發表於 06-10-16 23:45 |只看該作者

Dear Morris,

I dont remember above this. Anyway the interview day is on firday , school holiday. So no need to apply person leave.

Tina

97#
發表於 06-10-17 08:57 |只看該作者

Eternity,

You can check the thread now that I put the thread on the top by asking the related question.

98#
發表於 06-10-17 13:31 |只看該作者

Many thanks pumbba. i've reached that page now. It's helpful to my decision.

99#
發表於 06-10-17 13:44 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
Dear Morris,

I dont remember above this. Anyway the interview day is on firday , school holiday. So no need to apply person leave.

Tina

Good for you!  My kid had to take a day off from school to attend that interview gar... but anyway, no regret.

100#
發表於 06-10-17 22:12 |只看該作者

Hi BK mom,

Have you been invited to come for our Exhibition Day on 28th Oct on Saturday which is a kind of Open day. Then you will get more chance to understand the school structure and you will get chance to approach with the parents and students who are studing in St. Paul Boys. Just depends on the workload of the school, it's really hard to tell you whether the school are suitable to yourself or not. You can understand more about the aims and how's the school educating the students....(including their discipline as well especially it's a boys' school).
By the way, love to share about our school.  
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;0;107/st/20000101/n/Horace+/k/7c46/age.png
‹ 上一主題|下一主題