搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 祟真國際部
樓主: suetyen
go

祟真國際部 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-11-27 18:07 |只看該作者

Re: 祟真國際部

don't expect TT will update their website from time to time cos' to be honest, admin at TT is quite a little bit mess.  but it's fine for me.....
for int'l class at TTK, for the areas of speaking eng & mandarin, cos' i'm not sure about your own requirement, to me, my son is upto my standard.  he has confidence in talking with native eng speaking people.  i sometimes will talk with him in either eng or mandarin, he shows his confidence too.  
on the other hand, i like TT is because the principal and teachers are willing to discuss with parents and even accept parents' opinion.  from past experience, i can see that they tried very hard to improve in any areas in order to cope with parent's requirements.  tks.

62#
發表於 06-11-28 00:26 |只看該作者

Is your kid studying in Kindergarten or Primary school?

63#
發表於 06-11-28 00:35 |只看該作者

Jolly,

As you mentioned, your son started to study J1 in TT this year, what kind of teaching approach are they using?  How about the work load of your son?  He likes to study there or not?   Your sharing would be good for me to make decision for my son in the coming year.  Thanks!
yolly 寫道:
My son will attend J1 ( TT Primary 1 Intl class ) this Sept. Below are expenses summary:

School fee 1st Installment: $4,560
Uniform: $374 ( 4 sets )
Books: ~$700
1st term Exercise Books: ~ $900
School bus deposite: $200
School Bags: ~$260
Shoes: ~$500
Spet 2006 Lunch: $300

Have not decided which extracurricular activities to join yet!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題