用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿幼稚園 SPK new K1 parent,pls come in!!
樓主: ambrose050309
go

SPK new K1 parent,pls come in!! [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-4-18 14:15 |只看該作者

Re: SPK new K1 parent,pls come in!!

Dear JK415 (& other mums):

I've received your pm for the Mandarin teacher's info... Let's wait for the teacher's reply...

Thank you soooooo much~

pear_

62#
發表於 06-4-19 05:18 |只看該作者

Hello,angelyiu,
My daughter had finished two courses of english playgroup in British Council already.And Now she is still attending this,but i will let her change to other class in next term(about summer time) in BC.The main teacher in BC is an Asian in my daughter's class,but she is native speaker.In other class,that is foreigner teacher.But i don't mind it,the most important thing is the "accent" and their attitude.And i would like to let her to join the drama class just near my living place,since i would like to let her to be much more confidence!!
I still asking for the mandarin teacher from other BK parent,of course we can join together,but not ready yet ar.
keep in touch.

63#
發表於 06-4-19 05:25 |只看該作者

Hello,JK415,
I would like to join the mandarin class,would you pls pm me some informations??
thanks a lot.

64#
發表於 06-4-19 09:19 |只看該作者

Hi iamheihei,
Noted your message re the selection of school bus.  I still not yet decided.  

Upto now we have 3 confirmed to take the school bus.  The no is limited to talk to Mr Wong.  I haven't call Mr Wong or Mrs Lai to talk the issue recently.  Maybe I will call Mrs Lai today to update the status.

ambrose050309,

How do you think?  Will both of you pm me your e-mail.

From your recents writing, I note you are thinking to move to HK Island.  In fact, it is also a headache topic of me.  My elder daughter's school is in Kln City, the little one will be Causeway Bay.  Where can I go?  TKO is still OK.

65#
發表於 06-4-19 10:03 |只看該作者

Hello ambrose,

Oh! I see.  Your daughter is starting from 2.5 years old, so you already get two courses.  Can you tell me about the new class (about summer time)?  I think that the course in 3 hrs is too long and not suitable for me, I want take a course around 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs only.  Do you have any idea of the place for mandarin class? Is in HK side or Kln side?  I know you want to move to HK side, where is your dream house? In summer, do you have any swimming course for your girl?  I think I will let my girl to take swimming course in next year because my girl is too young.  Please keep in touch, thanks!

66#
發表於 06-4-19 16:41 |只看該作者

YYTT,

Sorry for the delay to response to you, have not checked this thread for some time.

My younger son currently studied in Int'l School and the medium of language is English for a 3 hours pre-school course.  He will soon follow his older brother to the boys' primary school in Wanchai.  

My intention is to put him in a local kindergarten but good English environment.  So there will not have conflict to other classmates to enter to the SPK primary school.  This is too early to say and my wish only as he has placed in the waiting list.

Chelsea

67#
發表於 06-4-19 17:54 |只看該作者

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for your reply.

My elder daughter is studying at SPK.  As far as I know, they are using cantonese as the medium of language, except for the english lession.  Their lecture of phonics is good.

My younger daughter is also on waiting list, I hope she can get a place finally.

Cheers!

68#
發表於 06-4-20 09:54 |只看該作者

YYTT,

Noted with thanks :)

Let's pray for our little kids to have the chance to become classmates at SPK.  

For those who have got a place, wish your kid has a happy childhood there.

Chelsea

69#
發表於 06-4-20 17:20 |只看該作者

Chelsea,

Yes, let's pray for our kids.

Cheers!

70#
發表於 06-4-20 18:00 |只看該作者

Will you consider SPN IF your child cannot get an offer from SPK?  My girl is on the waiting list and I am considering SPN.  Please comment.

71#
發表於 06-4-21 11:15 |只看該作者

Banyantree,

It is not easy to get a place in SPN as well.  I called the SPN but they only accept the existing waiting list students.

72#
發表於 06-4-21 12:15 |只看該作者

Banyantree,

I will see this way.

If you have a girl and do not mind paying the 5K+ school fee times 4 years but nearly 100% guarantee to enter their DSS primary school, the road will be smooth and less trouble.  

If your kid is a boy then you have to go thru the painful school hunting process for primary school unless you have a sibling and consider that is your ideal school.

Chelsea

73#
發表於 06-4-21 12:48 |只看該作者

I have applied for 2005 N1 before so I should be on the waiting list...
YYTT 寫道:
Banyantree,

It is not easy to get a place in SPN as well.  I called the SPN but they only accept the existing waiting list students.

74#
發表於 06-4-21 12:52 |只看該作者

75#
發表於 06-4-22 17:20 |只看該作者

Hhi MaMaCandy,
yes ar!i really want to move after my consideration.And i had looked for some flat in causeway bay and Tin Hau last week,all are old flat but new decoration in reasonable price.The most important point is that i would like to let my younger son to study in "so chi"nursery class and Amanda go to SPK,and i also work in Hong Kong Island ar,so there will be much more benefit for us ar.
In your case,will you let your elder daughter to change other school in HK side??but i think you better stay in TKO will be much convinient for you ar,right!!
But i concern is that for the (30 mins)travelling time,
for the kids still trouble for them especially in rain storm ar,so i would like to find the flat just near SPK even those are old style!!I don't mind it!
keep in touch.

76#
發表於 06-4-24 09:56 |只看該作者

Hi  ambrose050309,
One thing kept me in TKO is that my mum & dad help me to look after my two daughters.  You know, with two childs, one maid is hard to take care well.
I think my living problem can only be solved while my first daughter confirmed her primary school.   I am looking forward the date. Now, we really spend much time in transportation.
I search in webs also, most of flats are old.  Some are very large, some are so small.   I havn't gone to look any flat yet.  How much $/feet.  My target is a flat about 750 feet better with 3 rooms.
"so chi"nursery should be better than Deborah or Greenfield in TKO.  I know Deborah & Greenfield have high teacher turnover.  

77#
發表於 06-4-25 16:42 |只看該作者

HI ambrose050309,
國語老師今天已經聯絡我, 太古城班仍沒有成功開班, 老師回覆我們可以自行組班, 但小朋友的歲數最好接近, 方便她教導, 地點可以在她位於西灣河的家, 請問有沒有家長有興趣? 但我只知道老師是北京人, 大學畢業.  
JK415

78#
發表於 06-4-26 10:22 |只看該作者

JK415 寫道:
HI ambrose050309,
國語老師今天已經聯絡我, 太古城班仍沒有成功開班, 老師回覆我們可以自行組班, 但小朋友的歲數最好接近, 方便她教導, 地點可以在她位於西灣河的家, 請問有沒有家長有興趣? 但我只知道老師是北京人, 大學畢業.  
JK415

JK415,

首先多謝您既統籌....

我有興趣呀.. 本來想請您幫我問埋老師組group 既價錢既... 不過我已經急不及待打咗電話比老師喇!  

JK415, ambrose050309, angelyiu, CkaYu, (仲有冇家長? 我唔記得)

原來組group 既價錢會平d , 各位請check pm, 睇吓您地有冇興趣..  :wink: (老師話最多6位一group)

79#
發表於 06-4-27 21:41 |只看該作者

Pear, JK415

Good information. Thanks.  One concern is 西灣河 a bit far away as I live in Pokfulam.  Is it possible to have other venue?  

80#
發表於 06-4-27 23:34 |只看該作者

Hi pear_,
Yes,i would like to join it,when to start and would youpld give me more details?
like how to meet together??
‹ 上一主題|下一主題