用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08/09 K1H Dorset campus 報到!!
樓主: thundermui
go

08/09 K1H Dorset campus 報到!! [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 08-9-14 02:36 |只看該作者
Cassidy mom, I'd asked Calix also.  He has no response when I talked about "灰熊".  Have you asked Cassidy what's  it about?
My son likes singing very much.  Recently I'd bought a Twins' nursery rhymes VCD for him and there's the song "3 Blind Mice".  He looks excited when hearing this song and asked me to sing to him.   Yet, he knows this song already b4 going to KV.  So don't know if he learns this song in school too.

62#
發表於 08-9-15 23:01 |只看該作者
Hi 1H parent,
I forgot to tell that Vianca likes to pretend she is Miss Chan. Sometimes, she announces in front of all of us in the family that, "你地唔好食糖呀!"

Just now, she said to me she's Miss Chan. Of course she takes attendance as usual. And I kiss her as usual. Then she said, "喂! 我係MISS CHAN 黎喎! 你做咩鍚我!"   

I don't know how to react!

63#
發表於 08-9-16 01:43 |只看該作者
hi everyone,

today she told me last week they;ve go out and play bubbles.. and ms ng helped her

and she told me ms chan plays the piano when singing

and she told me now ms chan calls her cassidy leung when take attendance,,,.. then i ask her again.. did she say leung yan kiu when taking attendance... she told me is cassidy leung... she raises her hand... then ngai wing yan joyce.. raises her hand ... dunno she's blow water or not

cassidy will go to have vacation with me on the coming friday... and we'll back hk next monday night... tell me more what happens at school...

BTW.. tomorrow will start to normal hours.. isnt it?

64#
發表於 08-9-16 10:54 |只看該作者
tobygin888>> yr girl is so smart~~
原帖由 tobygin888 於 08-9-15 23:01 發表
Hi 1H parent,
I forgot to tell that Vianca likes to pretend she is Miss Chan. Sometimes, she announces in front of all of us in the family that, "你地唔好食糖呀!"

Just now, she said to me s ...

65#
發表於 08-9-16 11:59 |只看該作者
Vianca Mom, your daughter is so cute!  I think she likes to be a teacher when she grows up.  
Calix was unwilling to wake up this morning and he was in a bad mood.  He started to say I didn't want to get on the school bus...I didn't want to play the toys in school...

When the school bus came, he held my hands, walked away from the bus and started to cry.  

I had no choice but to carry him onto the school bus.  He tried to struggle too when I passed him to Ms. Lai.  Finally I saw Ms. Lai sat together with my son by putting him on her knees.  I still saw the tears in Calix's eyes when Ms. Lai asked him to wave us goodbye.  I was a bit sad and worried.  

This is the first time Calix doesn't want to get on the school bus (never happened during his nursery too).  I really hope that he was just tired after a long holiday and didn't have enough sleep. 

What about your kids?  Did they have holiday sick today?

66#
發表於 08-9-16 17:40 |只看該作者
Calix slept on the again when returning home.  He looked happy when he saw both of me and Daddy picking him up today.
He was excited to take out the story book in his schoolbag and asked me to read with him after returning home.  The book looks very comprehensive in covering most of the activities and places in school.

Also, Calix suddenly said, "good morning children" (by Ms. Chan)..."good morning Ms. Chan, good mornng Ms. Lam" (by the kids)..."sit down please" (by Ms. Chan).  

Then he said Ms. Chan will hold a book for attendance-taking and when Ms. Chan said "Calix Deng", he'll then raise up his hand saying, "到!".

He also sang the song "London Bridge is Falling Down" with two hands putting together high  above his head.  He also put his hands on my shoulders pretending to be a train.

Also, on the story book, there is a page about doing exercise.  When seeing this page, Calix will stretch his arms & legs and said "大"; and his will say "London Bridge" when seeing the picture that the kid put up his hands.

My son also mentioned Cassidy's name frequently at home.  Don't know if he's really knows her.

That's what I'd heard from Calix today.

67#
發表於 08-9-16 19:16 |只看該作者
dear moms..

today cassidy told me a lot of things..

1) joyce is absent today... isnt it? she told me nai wing yan got a little sick... so she didnt back school, she asked ms chan.. and she told me ngai wing yan got a cold... ms chan told her about that

2) they watch tv today... she told me they watch a cartoon about a dog.. but she didnt know what's the name of the dog

3) when i asked her did they go out and play after snack time.. she said no... but she told me ms chan and ms lam will bring them and play the swing on thursday

4) she sang a rhyme... actuallly that's not a rhyme i think,.. something like rhyme that ms chan taught them how to wash clothes... 羅件衫黎洗洗洗, 羅件衫黎扭扭扭, 羅件衫黎夾夾夾.. then mr sun will shine and make the clothes dry.. put in the drawer wait tomorrow to wear... when she says the pattern.. she has 動作.. she said they do that when PE time... and the 有隻雀仔跌落水 also have 動作and plays in PE time

5) she mentioned another name.. i think it's an english name... but i dunno what name is that.. something like.. "ferredard" she told me it's a boy.. and the name that i mentioned before"女孩子" should be "李or 呂x 子" it's a girl

6) when i asked her how many children wear glasses. she said only 1 ..

7) they take out the handbook by themselves.. she told me ms chan ask them to take out their handbooks and stamp flowers... she said if not tidy.. ms chan will stamp pigs.. i told her dun have pigs.. she told me ms chan 收埋左the pig stamp

camom.. dont worry... he'll be ok tomorrow.. maybe only they got a long weekend and still in holiday mood..

68#
發表於 08-9-16 19:19 |只看該作者
1 more thing... cassidy told me when they go to toilets.. they'll queue up and play trains... put hands on shoulders 1 by 1..

69#
發表於 08-9-16 23:30 |只看該作者
Hi Cassidy mom,
Thanks for the sharing!  Cassidy is very smart that she can tell you so many things in such an organized way!  

When I asked Calix if he likes going to KV, he said yes.  He said he likes Ms. Chan and Ms. Lam and they loves him too.  Really hope that he'll be OK tomorrow.

70#
發表於 08-9-17 01:00 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi all mom,

Yes, Joyce didn't go to school this morning.  She got cold

Joyce likes to play w Cassidy......she always calls her Leung Yan Kiu "QQ" or "姐姐" ......but she complained Cassidy had pushed and kicked her many times.  Then, I asked her whether she told the teacher Miss Chan or not.  She said Miss Chan had told her don't do that next time.
When I asked her about taking attendance, she said Miss Chan would ask her Chinese name...... then she would go out, putting her toys back to the original place.
When I sang the Chinese rhyme"月亮光,月亮圓,好像燈籠掛在天空上", she was so excited and she sang the above song many times w body motion.
When I asked her whether she could blow the bubbles or not, she said no......the kids could not blow the bubbles, only the teachers could do that...... then I asked her what she was doing at that time, she said she would chase the bubbles.

71#
發表於 08-9-17 01:32 |只看該作者
hi joycemom,

yea.. i've asked cassidy did she push ngai wing yan.. she said yes...

today she told me joyce dun like her becoz she pushed her... then i told her not to do so... or else joyce will not play with her anymore.. then she promised will not push again hope she really remember

yes we, family called cassidy "qq" at home... maybe cassidy has told joyce about her nick

72#
發表於 08-9-17 14:31 |只看該作者
today cassidy told me need to do homework.. haha
she asked me to open the book... @pg 9... need to stick the sticker on the book(the long one)

and she read the book to me... i think she imitates ms chan... taught me the story and another page and says this is "課室"

anyone know whether the book keep @home or need to bring back to school everyday?

73#
發表於 08-9-17 17:13 |只看該作者
Is it true that they need to stick the sticker on page 9?  Calix asked me to read the book to him again after lunch.  When we're reading page 9, he wanted to tear off the sticker and stuck on the white box but I'd stopped him. I said he should only do that according to Ms. Chan's instruction.  I just assumed that they'll do it together at school. 
When reading page 7, Calix pointed at the picture of "禮堂" and said Ms. Chan stood in front of the microphone and said "月亮圓,月亮光,好像燈籠在天上".

Then he pointed at the other pictures and said this is "課室"...this is "sir 滑梯"...this is "音樂室".  Calix said there're 2 music rooms, Music Room A & Music Room B.

Calix also briefly told me what they do in school according to page 8.

On page 13, pic 1 = "大"; pic 2 = "London Bridge"; pic 3 = "右"; pic 4 = "左".

Calix asked me to pretend Ms. Chan by pinning his name badge on my clothes and read the story book for him.

He also asked me to pretend Ms. Chan to stamp the red flower for him.

Calix also told me that his favourite classmate in class, "Lo Yee Fun" sat on his chair today.  He'd told Ms. Chan and "Lo Yee Fun" let him sit back his own chair later.  He also said "Lo Yee Fun" likes to laugh which is very funny.

He also mentioned a "姐姐" gave him a brown bell today but I had no clue what he's talking about.  Maybe they played the bells during music lesson?

Today when I picked Calix up after school, I'd asked a K3 girl who also takes the school bus if their teachers don't allow them to tell the parents what's happened in school.  She said her teacher allows them to do so.  I asked if other teachers do not allow them to do that and she said yes.  But I doubt whether she understood what I was asking for.

Calix said Ms. Chan gave him a seaweed today but I couldn't find it in his schoolbag.  Yet, I'd found some "紫菜碎" on his lip when getting off the school bus.  Don't know if he ate it in class or on school bus.

74#
發表於 08-9-17 17:25 |只看該作者
i'm not very sure whether they need to stick the page 9 sticker or not..
but today cassidy back home and take out the book and she said ms chan ash her 做功課.. and she told me to stick the long one but not the short one... i allow her to stick it..after that.. she opened the first few pages of the book and told me the rabbit story

75#
發表於 08-9-17 20:20 |只看該作者
Hi thundermui, Camom,

Vianca also said Miss Chan asked them to fix the long sticker. I let her do it by herself. But she didn't tell me the rabbit story. Instead, she requested me to tell her the story again.

76#
發表於 08-9-17 23:48 |只看該作者
Thanks!  I'd asked Calix again if Ms. Chan asked him to fix the sticker and he said yes.  So I let him do it also.
Then I asked if he was asked to anything else.  He said he needed to fix the smiling face on the last page.  I  just let him do it though I don't know if he's just want to play the sticker or not.

77#
發表於 08-9-18 16:57 |只看該作者
Thanks Cassidy mom and Vianca mom's sharings yesterday.  I saw Ms. Chan had marked a "star" beside the long sticker fixed by Calix yesterday.  This confirmed what Cassidy & Vianca said about the "homework" was true.
As I said yesterday, Calix had fixed the smiling face on the last page also but I couldn't find any "star" marked on that page.  So, Calix had told me the wrong information.

When I asked if they had done any exercise today, Calix just swung his arms and twisted his body.  Not sure if that's true or not.

I asked if he had learnt "手"字 apart from "大"字, he said yes.  Later, he suddenly said "守時".  I guess he wanted to say "手字".

I asked if he had learnt any alphabet letter?  He said "A".  I asked if Ms. Chan had told them what is "A" stands for.  He said "apple" and "aeroplane".  Actually yesterday he used his fingers to show me how to make a "little a".

Also, although Calix likes Ms. Chan very much, he's a bit afraid of her on the other hand.  Whenever he's naughty, I'll say, "let me ask if that's taught by Ms. Chan" or "let me tell Ms. Chan that Calix is very naughty", he'll be very nervous and said no.  So funny!

78#
發表於 08-9-18 17:06 |只看該作者
BTW, do you know if they're divided into groups yet or not? I start asking Calix about this but he'll say "1H".  Seems that he has no idea on grouping!

79#
發表於 08-9-18 21:02 |只看該作者
Hi Camom,
Vianca got a star also next to the sticker today.

Vianca told me that Miss Chan teached them to cross their arms to perform answer "NO", stand straight with both hands down to perform answer "YES". Not sure if she's correct.

And she told me that one of the classmate was naughty tdy. Miss Chan asked the boy "坐返低, 唔好攪嘢!"

80#
發表於 08-9-18 21:06 |只看該作者
Thanks for the info.  This explains why my daughter started to read the book immediately after she got off the school bus two days before, and immediately asked to tear off the stickers and to finish putting them on the relevant pages.  However she told me the book is taught and she said the book is not required to be brought back school.  Probably she did not understand the meaning of "homework".  This is indeed the first homework.

Today she told me to put the book back to school bag.  She must have been asked by Ms Chan/Lam to bring the homework.

My daughter also kept pronouncing the work "domino".  I believe KV has started teaching numbers as well.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題