搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有無小朋友讀緊將軍澳真道小學? 可否分享下 ...
樓主: GraceYeung
go

有無小朋友讀緊將軍澳真道小學? 可否分享下 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 04-9-2 15:52 |只看該作者

Re: 有無小朋友讀緊將軍澳真道小學? 可否分享下

The International Baccalaureate Diploma is the only academic programme offered at Li Po Chun United World College.

The English Schools Foundatoin is considering to move to the International Baccalaureate (Diploma) programme.

62#
發表於 04-9-2 16:03 |只看該作者

cow 寫道:
The International Baccalaureate Diploma is the only academic programme offered at Li Po Chun United World College.

There are three programmes:
the Diploma Programme, the Middle Years Programme and the Primary Years Programme.

If the school is not authorised, it cannot claim to provide IB course.
And, the student cannot have the primary year programme diploma.

It is very important.
Victoria uses a lot of resources on this issue.

Anyone know?

63#
發表於 04-9-2 16:17 |只看該作者

From day one I am talking about the International Baccalaureate Diploma. But not the Middle Years Programme or the Primary Years Programme. Please don't introudce any "primary year programme diploma" to make the world complex.

"The International Baccalaureate Diploma is the only academic programme offered at Li Po Chun United World College" means Li Po Chun only offers IBD but not the other two IB courses.

As I know Logos didn't claim that it's offering IB course. Logos just intends to let the students to take the IBD. Just like ESF that is considering to switch to IBD to replace the AL and ASL and it doens't have plan (as I know) to provide the other two IB courses.

64#
發表於 04-9-2 16:31 |只看該作者

I am always talking about PYP not IBD.
I just want to know LOGOS is providing PYP or not?

I think I had misleaded by my friend that Logos is offering IB course.

Anyway, thank you for your information.

65#
發表於 04-9-10 00:37 |只看該作者

can u share with me how to answer the questions, tks !

66#
發表於 05-7-15 11:46 |只看該作者

各位真道小學的家長

我想請問真道小學, 會有去國內同外國學習, 請問是否要自費, 大約每年需要幾多費用, 校長話只有一年$20,000學費, 沒有其他雜費, 我都相信, 但應該不會又學費包辦所有出國費, 是嗎? 因為我都想幫這學校, 我覺得教學理念幾好, 所以要問清楚所有的支出, 自己是否可以應付. 唔該晒.
我要向高山舉目;我的幫助從何而來? 我的幫助從造天地的耶和華而來。 他必不叫你的腳搖動;保護你的必不打盹! 保護以色列的也不打盹,也不睡覺。 保護你的是耶和華;耶和華在你右邊蔭庇你。 白日,太陽必不傷你;夜間,月亮必不害你。 耶和華要保護你,免受一切的災害; 他要保護你的性命。 你出你入, 耶和華要保護你,從今時直到永遠。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題