搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 祟真國際部
樓主: suetyen
go

祟真國際部 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-10-12 15:25 |只看該作者

Re: 祟真國際部

My child now attends ik2 of tt. The mosquito problem around that area is serious. If your child is easy to get bite, bless you. The arrangement of school bus is a mess. I have seen 2 primary school students were frightened by those school buses when the buses were moving backwards without any monitoring by school staff. Everyday, kindergarten students are leaded by ladies to go through between school buses' back and front. Moreover, water from the air-conditions along the way to main entrance is falling all day long. Your child must get wash from it when they go and leave the school. It is because that is no other way out when the area is occupied by school buses. As I known the above problems have been raised by many parents but no improvement has been seen. So disappointed!

42#
發表於 06-10-13 08:53 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I would like to know the result of the application of J1 International Section.  I knew that there were lots of Kindergarten Student from  祟真 to apply for the Primary International.  All those had the interview on 29th September.  But for those outsiders whom join this same day interview, are they successful for admission or only the waiting list.

Tks for your info.

Golf
Golf

43#
發表於 06-10-13 10:20 |只看該作者

我女也是IK2,好同意你嘅意見,返学放学時都好混亂, 我係自已送返学接放学, 見到小朋友撞嚟撞去, 学校嘅門口實在太窄, 又成日好多人企喺道, 其實返咗学個幾月, 我覺得小小失望, 呢道唔係我最理想嘅學校, 好彩我個女返学都好開心! 我考慮是否繼續讀IK3呢? 再加上学校將IK3轉咗去上午, 對我嚟講係大問題, 我女係好晏起身(after11 am),而上午班係8:00, 咁要7:00起身, 雖然小学都要返全日, 但呢道8:00上堂比其他大多數学校早啲. 請問seeeline你有冇幫你小朋友報其他國際学校P1呢? 我呢排就做緊, 好煩!! 因為我女英文唔係"First language"間間國際学校都好似好難入.
該用戶已被刪除

44#
發表於 06-10-13 11:30 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

45#
發表於 06-10-13 15:16 |只看該作者

natsze:
Not yet. If you have any recommendation, please let me know.
I found tt is the right school for my child because the course is not too difficult and the two teaching languages are what I desired.
However, other than those has disappointed me a lot. Because I find the school has ignored the safety and health of the students.

46#
發表於 06-10-13 15:35 |只看該作者

I think tt is not a famous kindergarten as you thought. My child attended the IK2 interview in Mar 2006. The teacher was interviewing 3 students for IK1, IK2 & IK3 at the same time. She was reading a story book and asked some questions to different kids. The smallest kid did not sit by her but was running around the library without answering any question. Finally, I saw him on the new student meeting. As far as the school has a seat, your child will has a chance to go to the school. You know the classroom capacity of IK is 45 students. Incredible number, isn"t it.

47#
發表於 06-10-13 18:32 |只看該作者

>> Because I find the school has ignored the safety and health of the students.

What is that ?
please tell more

>> IK is 45 students

for the local class only i guess ??
~~~

48#
發表於 06-10-14 00:14 |只看該作者

Seeline,

Is the student no. 45 for IK????I have asked the staff before my application and their answer is around 20 something... It's the truth?  Could anyone clarify?

49#
發表於 06-10-14 08:45 |只看該作者

Amy001,

My girl is studing in IK2, as I know the student no. of IK1 is 16, IK2 is 27and IK3 is around 26. As a international class 27 is too much, but the teacher said they have 4 teachers in the class. However, not 4 teachers teaching the class at the same time. The teacher to student ratio is 1:14.

http://bd.lilypie.com/hxGlp8.png

50#
發表於 06-10-14 12:08 |只看該作者

Govinda:
The problems of mosquito control and the arrangement of school buses after school.

Amy001:
The classroom capacity as stated on the label is sticked on the classroom's door. That is the maximum no. of students in a classroom. Actually, the school still accepts application of new comers.

51#
發表於 06-10-16 15:38 |只看該作者

seeeline,
I applied RC and CIS for my daughter. My first choice is RC. The envirnment of the school is nice. I hope she can get in. Do you want your child study in TT until Primany?

52#
發表於 06-10-17 14:41 |只看該作者

What the full names of RC and CIS? Are their course similar to TT? I will consider to change to other school if it is better for my child.

53#
發表於 06-10-18 11:50 |只看該作者

RC=Renaissance College
ICS=International Christian School (I made the mistake before, it should be ICS))
Both schools offer primany and secondary

54#
發表於 06-10-18 12:32 |只看該作者

>> mosquito control

students get many mosquito bites?
~~~

55#
發表於 06-10-19 10:52 |只看該作者

各位TT IK 家長,

我兒剛收到崇真IK1取錄信。聽到你們提及崇真的環境...我原來都沒有留意到。特別上學放學校巴的混亂情況,你們沒有反映而改善下嗎?另外,我最關心的是崇真IK section 的眾老師有沒有愛心、小朋友學習愉快嗎?我想小兒輕輕鬆鬆的掌握英普語、開開心心的上學,如此而已,請問這方面的要求你認為TT IK section逹到嗎?

請指教。因為是好決定我是否選擇TT的,但我又不認識人在TT的國際班讀...

56#
發表於 06-10-19 12:58 |只看該作者

我小兒剛被取錄07年度Ik1,我對崇真不太了解,所以請教大家!   

1.你們認為這校如何?稱讚或改善之處!
2.老師有愛心嗎?
3.英文程度如何?將來我想兒子考英文小學!須在校外補習英文嗎?
4.小朋友母語是廣東話,可以應付國際班?能訓練小朋友說流利英文和普通話嗎?
5.國際班和主流班的課程是一樣嗎?   

57#
發表於 06-10-19 17:10 |只看該作者

學校環境ok, 只是有很多蚊, 要給小朋友穿長褲好啲. 蚊呢個問題我認為好難改善.
而我覺得如果你係自己帶小朋友返放學就冇問題(關於校車方面), 以我所見好似小朋友落校車後冇人帶佢哋返到課室, 仲有我曾經見到嘅情況係啲小学生衝嚟衝去(因為學校同時有小學生返學),佢哋當然有機會撞親幼稚園嘅小朋友.
至於學習方面, 我女話我知佢返學校好開心了

58#
發表於 06-10-20 17:09 |只看該作者

thanks for your comments!!

59#
發表於 06-10-26 22:44 |只看該作者

Hi :
1. 正如大部份家長都有同感, 學校在行政上比較混亂, 但總算可接受, 反而學校有很高的透明度, 在教學上的語文能力很強.
2. 很視符個別老師, 因我曾聽到有老師很大聲罵小學生.
3. 英文程度是可以的, 因學校很著重雙語環境(英及普), 外藉及普通話老師合共超過三十人, 至於是否需要補習, 是乎你的要求.
4. 基本英文聆聽要ok, 始終年紀還小
5. 課程要求相同, 但課本不同, 教學語言環境不同

60#
發表於 06-11-24 12:42 |只看該作者

shinkansen,

Is your kid studying in TT int'l section?  My son was accepted in J1 next year, could you please to share your experience with me in this school?  like the standard of spoken & written English or Mandarin?  I checked its website and couldn't find too much information about int'l section.

Thanks in advance

mayverala
shinkansen 寫道:
Please don't expect there is no homework for int'l section cos' as far as learning from TT, cos' they're 60% int'l and 40% local, thus, homeworks are still required for the int'l section and that their homework is similar to a kind of project with topic, like writing letters, reading reports ........  Seems still very busy when compared with local school BUT their approach is IS only.
If your kid is active, talkative, energetic and creative, then I would suggest to bring her to int'l section which is more suitable for her.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖