教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 香港民生(北角)
樓主: SmartCandy
go

香港民生(北角) [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-12-22 20:35 |只看該作者

回復 40# SmartCandy 的帖子

Candy,

我女女都幾enjoy her shcool time, 每次我太太去接女女放學都要勸好耐先肯走。呢間學校我好滿意,一半中 一半英,仲有國語課,親子活動都算多。外籍老師都好負責,覺得女女對英文比較遲鈍時會主動同我講,溝通良好。女女好鐘意返學。

講真,呢間是我同事推薦比我,原本我以為一般一般,點知又真的唔錯,有小小意外。

前一排女女有in CWB victoria, 都掂左, 我都仲考慮緊是否要比女女轉....

42#
發表於 10-12-23 10:35 |只看該作者
請問民生到K1收學卷嗎

43#
發表於 10-12-23 11:54 |只看該作者
Gwlam,
民生好似無學卷架!
Fallinin
唔該晒 可唔可能講多D
1) 佢地NP, K1, K2 & K3大概有機多學生?
2) 其他小朋友係乖唔乘f?
3) 老師會唔會時常打比家長報告小朋友行為?
4) 有無教小朋友自理能力和愛心教育?
5) 妳女女番學後語言能力和思維能力是否提升?
6) 學校多唔多參加校友活動比賽?

原帖由 gwlam 於 10-12-23 10:35 發表
請問民生到K1收學卷嗎

44#
發表於 11-1-3 10:11 |只看該作者
Gwlam,
民生唔收學券

Candy,
1. 其他我唔知,小女是PN AM班 應該有28人,一個廣東話班主人, 一個西人班主人加一個國語老師。
2. 我覺得小女是最唔乖果個...
3. 唔會,小朋友除非做出超唔正常行為,其他狀況老師通常會自行處理。
4. 會,例如自己洗行,去廁所等等,小女現在超愛洗手。
5. 語言非常大的提升,識左好多英文兒歌,邊唱邊跳舞.
6. 都幾多活動。
希望幫到你

45#
發表於 11-1-3 12:08 |只看該作者
Luckily, my baby received offers from both 民生(北角) and 嶺南. Now I am struggling which school we should choose.

I think 民生(北角) is a good school and 'academic' type teaching more languages. They have many NET teachers and their teachers are nice.

嶺南 has good reputation and more famous and it's more 'playgroup' type. More to play and less language learning.

Any comments? How would you choose?

46#
發表於 11-1-4 16:45 |只看該作者
lingnan and 民生都收左我個小朋友,但我諗我會比佢讀民生,聽番d feedback, 話嶺南比較重視普通話教學, 上堂教輕鬆,課程冇咁深。至於民生,我打過電話去問,佢話一班約2x 人, 我仔仔係讀全日班, 老師話 pn 冇普通話班, k1 開始先有,全日班就係半日廣東話,半日英文,每班都會分2個班主任,分別係廣東話老師, 同埋外籍老師...

47#
發表於 11-1-4 17:03 |只看該作者
My son got the full day offer too!

Yes I personally like 民生's course schedule better. Even their playgroup has 1 Chinese and 1 NET teacher and basically a 100% English class.

What makes me struggling is that Lingnan is much more famous so maybe also good to consider...

48#
發表於 11-1-4 19:06 |只看該作者
民生真是一間好學校,不過我而家都面臨選擇,因銅鑼灣維記又收左小女K-1下午班。我本人唔多like pm班....

49#
發表於 11-1-4 22:20 |只看該作者
Just my personal feeling.... I personally don't like Victoria, very 學店 feel, although it's famous, the kids do not really got accepted by good primary schools.... teachers and schedules are not very good..one of my friend is thinking to move her daughter to another school and another friend has already done so....

btw, does anyone know if Man Sang have good 小一派位?

50#
發表於 11-1-6 10:33 |只看該作者
派位方面,我interview 當日都問過老師,佢同我講話9成既小朋友都係派第一志願既小學,根住就好"行" 咁講左幾間bank 1 既小學比我聽。佢之後仲補多一句 : 派位方面唔洗太擔心。

我之前聽bk d 媽媽講過, 話lingnan 幼稚園出來既學生都好受小學歡迎。 我而家都1516....

51#
發表於 11-1-6 13:30 |只看該作者
14區唔多特別好同特別差的小學....

52#
發表於 11-1-7 11:56 |只看該作者
不過我心諗14區由鯉景灣至炮台山, 有太古城、康怡、北角半山...全部家庭質數應該唔差, 相對小朋友一起學習都好D, 所以如果本身住呢區, 升小即使大抽獎都唔駛擔心 , ..

原帖由 fallingin 於 11-1-6 13:30 發表
14區唔多特別好同特別差的小學....

[ 本帖最後由 SmartCandy 於 11-1-7 14:04 編輯 ]

53#
發表於 11-1-8 20:58 |只看該作者
請問有無人十二月十八日見又收到回覆?

54#
發表於 11-1-8 23:46 |只看該作者

回覆 53# 有晴天 的文章

Yes I received the offer after Christmas.

55#
發表於 11-1-9 11:18 |只看該作者
係唔係唔收會無信?

56#
發表於 11-1-10 09:38 |只看該作者
收唔收都應該有信. 我Christmas搬咗屋, 都收唔到信. 1月3日打去民生問, 民生原來寄咗去舊地址 (我其實interview當日已經比咗新地址佢地). 好彩佢地收咗我個女,但佢地話唔會再寄過封信比我,因為交留位費時都要收返封信.佢地10號前要交留位費(即今天),你最好快d打去問下.

原帖由 有晴天 於 11-1-9 11:18 發表
係唔係唔收會無信?

57#
發表於 11-1-10 12:39 |只看該作者
Their website also says "取錄與否,將以書面通知"

58#
發表於 11-1-10 17:29 |只看該作者
i also paid the deposit today for am class, but still thinking should my kid study or not. any further comments??

59#
發表於 11-1-10 20:29 |只看該作者
I think most of the parents who are itnerested in Man Sang are in general have the below thinkings:

- The school is good. It has many NET teachers. Some kindergardens are very 'playful' type and some are very 'academic' type and they are quite balanced.
- Although the campus does not look very good from outside. It is actually quite clean and big with good environment.
- Kids studying there looks happy. Some of the parents of the kids who are studying there also made positive comments on this kindergarden.
- It seems that most of the parents think that this school is good.

- However, this is not a famous school. The positive comments only come from a small group of people.
- We are worrying that the school may not be good enough to help our kids to enter a traditional 'good' primary school in the future. Not saying that Man Sang is not good, but just that we can't see the reputation from most of the others' eyes.

Having myself as an example, my kid is taking their playgroup and I can see his improvement. He learned new words from the songs he learned from school, he now tidy up his toys after playing, he put his chair back after meal, etc. I participated in his class and impressed by the NET teacher who likes and being liked by the kids.

However, I am still thinking whether I should put him to the tradition 'good' PN schools which is well-known by the others. If the reputation among the schools I applied for my son is indifferent, I would definitely choose Man Sang and no need to struggle like now.

My husband votes for Man Sang as he likes the teacher and campus there and I think we are likely choose Man Sang at the end. But mothers always worry more than the fathers and would not be able to make a decision until last minute, right..?

60#
發表於 11-1-11 09:44 |只看該作者
ffaye, I definitely agreed with your analysis.

In fact, we may apply other school for K1 next year and the most important thing for N1 is to offer our kids a good, happy and balance environment and let them enjoy and get use to their first year of school life.   

At the beginning, I had never been to Man Sang campus, had no idea about this school as it's not a famous one, and finally absence on their first interview in Nov.  Afterwards, I read some good comments about Man Sang on their campus and NET teachers, so I called them to re-arrange the interview in Dec.  

After the interview , my hub likes Man Sang very much.  He thought Man Sang is the best campus we've ever been so far (compare to Creative, St. Anna, and Ming Wai though we've also paid registration fee for Creative and Ming Wai).  The NET teachers are relatively young as compare to other schools and we can still feel their enthusiam.

Last week my hub went there to pay registration fee during school hours and saw the kids were playing 跳飛機 happily in the open area.  We believe Man Sang is a very good school.  

原帖由 ffaye 於 11-1-10 20:29 發表
I think most of the parents who are itnerested in Man Sang are in general have the below thinkings:

- The school is good. It has many NET teachers. Some kindergardens are very 'playful' type and some ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題