發表於 04-8-25 14:27 |只看該作者

Re: 續'如何教寶寶閱讀'

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

42#
發表於 04-8-25 16:54 |只看該作者

EF,

中文, 英文, 圓點, 甚至百科圖, 是可以一起教的. 方法是看完一項即時看另一項. 由於內容不同, 孩子的注意力是可以持續的.

當要求孩子接受測驗時會有壓力, 單單向他們展示卡片是不會令他們有壓力的, 即使數量很多. 然而, 要注意在孩子尚有興趣前停止.

43#
發表於 04-8-25 17:02 |只看該作者

yanyan-fish,

你的孩子多大呢? 不同年紀的孩子所用的方法會略為不同的. 建議你參考"如何教寶寶閱讀"一書.

照表面看他能自己讀, 應該有兩三歲了. 這階段, 如果你是在教他閱讀的話, 你在詞語/片語/短句/句子這四個階段是不需要給他看圖的, 只需要選他熟悉而有興趣的字詞教他, 直至到制作書本時, 才用一頁字一頁圖的方法教.

你現時的教法可能對他太淺了. 他需要句子及書. 如果一直教詞語, 他就沒興趣了. 你可以留意他喜歡什麼字, 把那些字製成字卡, 給他看足夠次數後, 儘快把該些詞語併成句子給他看. 同時多做自製書. 這些句子及書在看了數天後, 便要更換新的. 越多新教材, 他的興趣會越大.

近來我與2歲的女說故事時, 發現她對"飛天大盜" "探長"這類人物很有興趣, 便把這些詞語做字卡. 與其他卡混在一起, 然後對她說: "我們來看"探長"字卡". 就這樣她就高高興興地看完十張字卡.

44#
發表於 04-8-25 17:17 |只看該作者

candy_kent,

讓孩子看了卡多久? 或者是時候教短句/句子了. 另外教詞語比教單字好.

文字加圖畫的組合適合用來教對寶寶來說新的概念. 例如她未接觸過"海豚", 在教海豚字卡時可以加入海豚圖畫.

但在教一些寶寶已經明白的東西例如:"公園", 似乎就不需要讓她看圖了.

或者可以留意一下:
- 字卡是否閃得太慢, 做不到一秒內一張?
- 新教材是否夠多?
- 會否因新教材不足經常重看舊教材?
- 家長的聲音是否夠大聲及吸引?
- 字卡的字是否夠大?
- 每次看的卡是否太多?
- 能否做到在寶寶還有興趣前停止?
- 能否做到不測驗寶寶?
- 教的時候身邊的環境好嗎? (寧靜/沒有吸引注意的東西)
- 有否盡力稱讚寶寶?

45#
發表於 04-8-26 12:42 |只看該作者

Hi, Tina
I am very interested on your website.  My son is 8 1/2 mths old.  Would you please kindly advise me how to use flash cards and 百科圖?  As of today, I only printed 1-10 and A-Z with lamination.  How shall I start?  You are really kind on creating such great website for all of us.  Million ....... thanks!

46#
發表於 04-8-26 18:03 |只看該作者

Tina
有問題請教:
我剛開始教生字咭,書話第一日第一組睇三次,第二日加多一組各睇三次,請問第一組同第二組係唔係一齊睇,即係一次過睇10張字咭,定係都要隔半個鐘?

如果每一組每一次都要隔半個鐘,要睇完三組各三次咪最少要 4 個鐘?我係 working mom,夜晚無咁多時間喎,請賜教。

47#
發表於 04-8-27 12:04 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

48#
發表於 04-8-27 13:20 |只看該作者

Tina,

May son only 16 months old.  I started to give him word and pictures card on the 2nd days.  Then, he likes it much than only word cards.  His father now trys to carry (actually he can walk smoothly) when show him the word cards.  It quite works.

Recently, he seems no interest to the book which I let him see last week.  I showed him the books with word and picture of shape last week.  He has no interest to read yesterday, however, his father showed him a new one with fruit.  He expressed so fresh and excited.  Maybe I need to change the books every week.  He seems to remember what he reads for few days.  It's shorter than the period of mentioned from the book 如何教寶寶閱讀.

Is his performance o.k. and normal? And anything I need to improve or change on training his reading habit?  Please kindly advice.
該用戶已被刪除

49#
發表於 04-8-27 23:12 |只看該作者

50#
發表於 04-8-28 12:41 |只看該作者

NM,

如果孩子注意力集中而興趣持續的話, 當然可以第一組與第二組一起看. 否則還是另找機會(不一定隔半小時, 因為兩組字是不同的) 看.

你的問題與我及大部份家長都一樣. 唯有一有機會就拿出來看. 但這樣做要一直留意要在孩子還有興趣前停止, 否則孩子對字卡失去興趣就得不償失.

candy_kent,

六個月前的寶寶是可以一次過看很多卡的. 但六個月以後, 由於他們學習爬行及忙於探索, 便未必能一次看這麼多卡了. 這時只有按家長的觀察減少卡的張數.

yanyan-fish,

你們做得很好. 每本書的壽命不同, 有些可以看多數次, 但有些則看數次便完了. 視乎孩子對該本書的興趣.

kristy'smami,

不怕的. 孩子能夠分辦不同的語言. 但教的時候不需要說 "這是車, 即是car".  應該說: "這是車" , 另外再找機會說 "This is a car". 我的做法是先看中文字及圖. 看完15次後, 再另外讓她看英文字及同一組圖.

51#
發表於 04-8-28 13:41 |只看該作者

Hi, Tina,
thank you for your advice. I am now trying to teaching him Chinese words for 2 weeks. Now i try to show him some dots cards.  However, in the past I have taught him 1 to 10 and he recognizes them.  Now when I show him the dot cards, he just remember the sequence of 1-10. When I show him dot of 1-5 not in sequence, he does not follow.  He just says 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 even if I show him in different order.  And he seems not interesting in the dot cards.  Any advice to increase his interests and better method to teach him?  I am afraid I taught him the note of 1-10 too earlier so now he confuses with the dot counting.

EF

52#
發表於 04-8-28 22:35 |只看該作者

Thank you, Tina
由於時間關係,我一次過同佢睇晒 15 張字咭,隔個零鐘睇第二次,暫時我每晚都同佢睇到 3 次,我個仔都肯坐定定同我睇晒佢,佢似乎表現得幾有興趣,希望可以 keep on,多謝你介紹左呢個方法俾我地。

53#
發表於 04-8-31 17:50 |只看該作者

EF,

如果已經教完1-20, 快點進入加減數吧. 另外, 如果卡閃得快的話, 孩子是沒有機會跟著讀的. 那樣我們及孩子均能更專注於輸入而不是輸出.

NM,

能夠做到一日三次很不錯了. 繼續努力呀!

54#
發表於 04-8-31 17:54 |只看該作者

回應Sindy第一個問題, 我也正在教 ing字的英文action檔案. 由於先前已經用中文教過一次, 加上一邊學一邊與依言做動作, 所以依言的興趣還是很大, 反而我的教材已經不夠, 追不上她學習的進度了.

中文方面, 依言看短句的興趣大於字卡. 現在唯有勤於製作短句pps給她看.

55#
發表於 04-9-1 10:23 |只看該作者

Tina,

I stop the dot cards for some days as I found he does not like it much. I will start again.

Because I teach him chinese words using 'Woo Ngan' method (my son will follow me to speak out the word), so when I start the dot cards, he follows to say one, two, three....

I guess maybe I have to speed up the showing of flash cards. Thanks for your sharing

EF

56#
發表於 04-9-1 11:49 |只看該作者

hi Tina, NM and all moms,

I will start teaching the dots card today after work, very excited.  should i speak english or chinese ?

can i start doing the chinese word card and dot card together?  if yes, should i teach him seperately . let say, teach dot card fist, then teach him chinese word card after  30 mins?

thanks

57#
發表於 04-9-1 12:18 |只看該作者

我囝囝今年4歲,如果現在才去用閃card教佢會唔會遲左d???
Tito & Emly

58#
發表於 04-9-1 12:20 |只看該作者

emilytitoc,

hi, according to Glenn Doman, it's still good to use the flash cards.  start now. heeeee

59#
發表於 04-9-1 12:27 |只看該作者

jfk,

字卡圖點卡是可以一起教的, 無須隔30分鐘.

60#
發表於 04-9-1 12:35 |只看該作者

oh....實在太好啦,多謝你意見.
我昨晚只係教佢"Befor & After"
已經教到我想死啦.......:evil:  :evil:
但我係在職媽咪,咁點教好?  我想死啦.