樓主: minniemouse
go

協恩小學新生大募集 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-7-6 01:26 |只看該作者

Re: 協恩小學新生大募集

Masaka

Heep Yunn do have K1 class.

The percentage of Heep Yunn kider can go to Heep Yunn primary is different from each year. In 2004, there is 29 out of 90.

For 2005, the school  posted a poster on the door to inform that there is no spare space. But I know that they do have some for their kinder.

Hope it can help.  
Minniemouse:-P

醒目開學勳章

22#
發表於 05-7-8 21:35 |只看該作者

may22999 寫道:
你D囡囡有冇報協恩暑期興趣班,收到通知未?
吳知有冇分班試?

23#
發表於 05-7-17 21:52 |只看該作者

昨天,帶了囡囡回校開家長會,她很喜歡學校。

24#
發表於 05-7-18 01:30 |只看該作者

Dear minniemouse,

Thank you for your kindly reply.

1/3 can enter Heep Yunn Primary School which is so
poor opportunity.

Above the point, if my daughter can go Kenville, St. Catherine & Heep Yunn Kindergarden.  Which one is better?  Do you have any comments, thanks.

Heard from one mother said that Heep Yunn kindergarden is ok good for apply the other private primary school.  Is it right?
How about quality of  Heep Yunn kinder?
1) Madarian class?
2) English Phonics?
3) Do she has Native English teacher?
4) Do she has other activites? eg Painting course?
    English Course?
5) what she main programe for kids?
Any other comments of this kinder?

Sorry so much questions, thank you so much.

25#
發表於 05-7-20 13:36 |只看該作者

Dear Masaka

Sorry for late reply.

The actual figure of Heep Yunn kinder's girls was admitted to it's P1 is 29 out of 60. It sounds good.  

The principal only interview with its kinder's girls in the 3rd round. That's mean Heep Yunn kinder's girls have a higher opportunity to enter its P1.

I have no comments on Kenville & St. Catherine because I am not familiar with them.  But by learning from other parents, these 2 kinders have a higher English standard and they will push the child.

The main goal of Heep Yunn Kinder is mainly on developing the girls to be more aggressive, willing to learn , to communicat with other persons and self-motivation.  My daughter loves her school very very much. She changed her chartarter after these 2 years' school life. Her kinder's school life is very very happy. Everyday, she eagers to go to school.

On the other hands, this kinder does has its weak points.  That is its English standard and the playing area.  It doesn't have Madarian class. They teach English Phonics started from K1 by one Native English teacher. No other activities will be provide after the school time.

''Heard from one mother said that Heep Yunn kindergarden is ok good for apply the other private primary school. Is it right?"

I only can tell you that my daughter was admitted by most school e.g. Good Hope, 聖方濟各小學 & 九龍禮賢學校" etc.  

Hope this can help you.

26#
發表於 05-7-20 17:07 |只看該作者

Dear minniemouse,

Thank thousand your big help to reply me which is so fully details.

I intend my little daughter to interview k1 on this coming Sept.  Hope she can be your daugter's 師
妹.  Thanks again.

Wishing your daughter have a good time in Heep Yunn!

27#
發表於 05-7-21 10:17 |只看該作者

Masaka

It's my pleasure.

Hope to see your little daughter in Sept 2006 in Heep Yunn Kindergarten.

28#
發表於 05-7-22 00:26 |只看該作者

Last Saturday, the parents day, was really impressed.  I think I did make the right choice for my daughter.  & I think the school is trying to improve the student's Eng standard.  But I think two classes/week by native Eng teacher is still too little.  I'm now thinking about what muscial instrument for my daughter? How about all of you?  

29#
發表於 05-7-22 23:05 |只看該作者

I would like my daughter join violin or cello.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖