迦南收內地b [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 13-11-27 22:02 |只看該作者
We all are chinese people
Perhaps you all Mom & Dad are also la
Why you all so hate Mainland???
I think no stronge reason to support U all
Be honest, all of U must go to Mainland for your holiday
Why don't say U all use their resource ar???
Pls think about your mind, U want to teach your Kids like this way???
From now to future, no connection with Mainland people will not survive, Right???
With Mainland people to study are good for you all la

22#
發表於 13-11-28 09:23 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 K722 於 13-11-28 09:32 編輯
bolanming 發表於 13-11-27 22:02
We all are chinese people
Perhaps you all Mom & Dad are also la
Why you all so hate Mainland???

Be honest, I never go to china for holiday, and even for those who do, they are paying for their travel.

And most importatnt of all, HK people behave normally when they go to other places, unlike those big6, many of who behave like crazy gangs, noisy, dirty and unreasonable.

For the reasons for hating big6, u can just read the newspapers or forums, i dun think i need any mentioning.

We all should teach our kids what is right and what is wrong.  When the big6 are doing the wrong things, of coz we need to tell them that is wrong and not to follow la.

"With Mainland people to study are good for you all la" <-sorry to say, this is simply non-sense

23#
發表於 13-11-28 10:24 |只看該作者

回覆:迦南收內地b

間間幼稚園都收,好難避!

24#
發表於 13-11-28 10:37 |只看該作者
回覆 K722 的帖子

Although you mentioned are reasonable

But No China back up, HK cannot survive including U and Me

It's a Fact cannot change.......think about this pls......

It's a Fact , Right ???guy

25#
發表於 13-11-28 10:41 |只看該作者
回覆 K722 的帖子

when your kid in school need go to china training, how do u handle???

Pls dont say never go la
i dont think you stop law, school study wor.......

pls dont so early to say like this la

although you leave hk........

26#
發表於 13-11-28 10:43 |只看該作者
Since you like to use English, I am replying you in the same way.
First of all, I am afraid I have to disagree with you on using "your" resource when traveling in the Mainland for holidays. As tourists, please paid for everything for their itinerary. We paid for the hotels, air tickets, greyhound buses and everything else, even those paid toilets in the Mainland. So according to your understanding, people take resource from the others when they travel? Then it's really hard for me to understand why there's such a thing called tourism.

Second, you said without connection to the Mainland, people will not survive. I hate to disagree with you once more. Even though Hong Kong has no natural resources like coal, gas or minerals, she has been acting very well as a financial and service providing center for the past decades. Hong Kong can actually continue to do that successfully, too bad we have all these "great" chief secretaries, espeically 689. To be exact, it's Mainland that's treating Hong Kong differently. You know what, companies we setup in the Mainland have 外資 written on the business registration. We are still considered outside people. Ah, no wonder we have to pay about 10 times the money to buy water from the Mainland than Singapore is buying from Malaysia.

I know, you might be thinking about tourism now. Yes, we have about 50 million tourists / year. For your information, tourism only contributed to 4.5% of Hong Kong's GDP. Mainland people consist of 2/3 of the tourists, so making about 3% of GDP. Thank you very much for that!

You do have a unique mind, no wonder you have so many questions.

So back to your questions. We do not hate people from the Mainland. I do admit that some people do but I don't. For those people, they hate the China government, the corruption, the rudeness, the shouting in MTR, the smoking in Disneyland and Ocean Park and that lead to the hating of everything there, including people. We have been living for many years in a harmonious society and with all these different changes, we can't take them. I know hating is not the correct way of treating things but I don't think you can blame them too much for it.

If you look back at this thread, I posted a line saying "I don't care where the kids are from, as long as their parents have humanism quality." Another Mom agreed but replied many parents are impolite and without good manner. My point is, I don't care where people are from as long as they can learn the good from the others instead of bringing in all their bad habits and trying to influence the others. So let me ask you the same question instead. Do you want you child to grow up as an impolite and rude person? Or do you want your child to learn the Hong Kong way?

Were all these reasons enough to support myself? I will let the rest of the Moms decide. Hopefully, you can understand what I have said and improve yourself in your future ahead. Good luck and best wishes.

27#
發表於 13-11-28 10:43 |只看該作者
回覆 K722 的帖子

you dont live with mainland people ,
i think u non-sence, not me

28#
發表於 13-11-28 10:44 |只看該作者
K722 發表於 13-11-28 09:23
Be honest, I never go to china for holiday, and even for those who do, they are paying for their tr ...
Calm down, I have written something long to explain to her.

29#
發表於 13-11-28 10:46 |只看該作者
回覆 chengv 的帖子

dose hk has water???
ans me pls....

30#
發表於 13-11-28 10:48 |只看該作者

I thought we paid for the Water supply, do we? and It's not cheap at all.....

31#
發表於 13-11-28 10:50 |只看該作者
回覆 kittyland06 的帖子

china must sell to HK???

32#
發表於 13-11-28 10:54 |只看該作者
回覆 chengv 的帖子

Hong Kong has no natural resources is the main point la,
no these hk can run her finance....???

HK no corruption????

33#
發表於 13-11-28 10:57 |只看該作者
bolanming 發表於 13-11-28 10:46
回覆 chengv 的帖子

dose hk has water???
Is that what you could say after reading my long post? Or you don't understand them?
Do you know HK has 25 reservoirs? Do you know what reservoirs mean? It's not enough so we are buying from the Mainland since 1960. However, I was talking about money. If you want to talk about connection again, with all these money saved for the past decades, I am sure it's enough to build an underwater pipe to Taiwan for water. Taiwan would be more than happy to have this extra income.

Any more questions?

34#
發表於 13-11-28 11:00 |只看該作者
bolanming 發表於 13-11-28 10:54
回覆 chengv 的帖子

Hong Kong has no natural resources is the main point la,
Does a country need natural resources to survive? Wow, Singapore would have been dead long ago.
No natural resources = cannot run finance?

Hmm ... as I said you do have a unique mind.

To me, you are considered as those stubborn Mainland people, not the self-improving type.

孺子不可教也, I won't waste any more time on you.

All I can say is good luck to your kid.

35#
發表於 13-11-28 11:02 |只看該作者
回覆 chengv 的帖子

It's not enough so we are buying from the Mainland since 1960.
Oh .... you know is good, i afraid you not know, good again

underwater pipe to Taiwan for water

I think no sence law....
you want bulild??? so u can build... idont think so law

36#
發表於 13-11-28 11:04 |只看該作者
回覆 chengv 的帖子

i also good luck to your kid,

pls dont make connection with china people ar,

Bear in mind pls.......

37#
發表於 13-11-28 11:05 |只看該作者
回覆 chengv 的帖子

Any more questions???

38#
發表於 13-11-28 11:08 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 K722 於 13-11-28 11:14 編輯
chengv 發表於 13-11-28 10:43
Since you like to use English, I am replying you in the same way.
First of all, I am afraid I have t ...

Well said.

Actually it has gone off topic and i won't say anything more after this.

Just want to point out that it is rather naive always talking about "china back up", in fact, it is about mutual benefit.  They are indeed gaining a lot from what they provide to us.  e.g. Just look at the chinese enterprises issuing rubbish IPOs in HK, they are collecting a huge sum of money.

btw, i won't force my kids to travel/not to travel anywhere, it's their freedom when they are grown up.  But I must teach them to behave like a decent human being wherever they go.

Turning back to the supposed topic, it is a fact that we can't stop big6 coming to snatch our resources, but this fact will just make us hate those big6 (those crazy ones) more, not less.

39#
發表於 13-11-28 11:12 |只看該作者
bolanming 發表於 13-11-28 11:02
回覆 chengv 的帖子
Oh, so you do before I said it? Even the year? Good for you.
What's sence? You know, it's very hard for me to understand your English, especially when you added in all those la and law. Anyway, if Taiwan is selling, of course we can build one.

Don't you know the pipe between Singapore and Malaysia is also underwater?

Btw, I found an interesting point. You know talk about points that favourite yourself. That's good, I think you can be the next 689.

40#
發表於 13-11-28 11:21 |只看該作者

客觀講句,大家說的話都有理據。無可否認,香港在各方面都離不開內地,甚至乎其它發達國家都要討好中國。(前段時間到西班牙,我發現很多sale都會說流利普通話了;有次,我不夠歐羅,想用港幣,那個sale說不接受港幣,但接受人民幣)。
回想我們為什麼對內地人那麽反感,都是那些原因,沒教養沒禮貌等等。不過。回看很多香港人,我也不覺得怎麼有禮(前年,我太太懷孕,肚很大,我們有幾次要過深圳,我看到讓位的人都是在深圳,在香港,no lar...個個dup低頭)。
對於內地人那些不排隊,說話大聲,奇怪行為,沒禮。。。我都很反感。不過,客觀點,我只對事,不對人。樹大有枯枝,內地也有值得我們學習的人,反正我遇到的內地人,很多方面都不比香港人差。相反,香港也有很多無賴。眼光放遠點,可能你有不同的想法。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖