教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 言語治療
樓主: st213
go

[聽/語障] 言語治療 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-12-30 14:05 |只看該作者

Re: 言語治療

st213:
so thankyou............. 感謝妳的意見,我決定帶仔去評估.
:-) :-) :-) hojaimami ;-) ;-) ;-)

22#
發表於 04-12-30 14:24 |只看該作者

Tiffany 寫道:
st213,
請問在那裡可找到私人的言語治療師?謝謝。

而家好多私家的言語治療師啊! 你可先看看其他家長的留言.

另外言語治療師協會亦會有一個私人執業的治療師的 list, 但佢地個 website 好似有 d 問題, 你試下打 1083 拎佢地個電話問下 (不過佢地個 list 有時可能未 update)  

P.S. 你囡囡好 cute!!!  :wink:

23#
發表於 04-12-30 14:25 |只看該作者

蘇蘇,

唔好意思, 咁遲先覆你. 我回左 email 俾你, please check!

24#
發表於 04-12-30 14:26 |只看該作者

hojaimami 寫道:
st213:
so thankyou............. 感謝妳的意見,我決定帶仔去評估.

GOOD!  

25#
發表於 05-1-5 02:25 |只看該作者

st213,
Thank you, 我都唔知其實我個女需唔需要搵私家的言語治療師,anyway,等我留意下先。

yy13,
係呀我好耐無上去媽媽會所度啦,都好outdate啦,你好嘛?

26#
發表於 05-1-7 20:09 |只看該作者

yy13,

>>1. 15 mins做一個評估, 會否太短呢?

15 min 真係太短喎... 同個小朋友 warm up 都要時間嘛, 一定唔夠做一個完整的評估. 你介唔介意 email 話我知果間語言中心係邊間? 係咪言語治療師做評估? 評估的過程是怎樣的呢?

>>2. 專注力唔夠=會影響埋佢嘅講嘢能力, 請問是否這樣的?

專注力唔夠, 會影響一個人所有方面的學習, 包括語言理解及表達能力. 所以這講法可以是對的, 但專注力並非唯一影響學習語言的條件.

>>3. 語言能力慢=唔=智商有問題?

不一定. 智力發展正常的兒童也有可能語言發展遲緩. 但如果智力發展有困難大多數都會有語言發展的問題.

>>4. 點解會有語言能力慢這情況出現呢 ?

這是一個頗複雜的問題, 影響語言發展的因素很多, 例如專注力, 智能發展, 大小肌發展, 感知發展, 環境因素....

>>5. 中心會安排 1 lesson@week (40 mins@lesson), 足夠嗎?

通常都會是安排每個星期/每兩個星期有一節訓練, 時間由 30 -60 min 不等, 你現在這個安排已經 ok, 先試一段時間再看看有否需要其他安排.

>>6. 佢哋仲話唔知要上幾耐,1 yrs唔定2 yrs唔定  是嗎?

這個問題的確沒有答案, 因為每一個小朋友都是獨一無二的, 就算情況相似, 每個小朋友的進度也各有不同, 所以沒有人能告訴你到底需要多久的訓練, 但當然也不需太擔心, 我相信每一個小朋友一定有其學習的能力的!  

27#
發表於 05-1-7 23:37 |只看該作者

st213,
我個仔上個月中見了言語治療師,上完課後要他做訓練,其中一個是讓他看圖咭或實物,告訴他那是甚麼,之後再叫他拿一件/一張指定的圖咭,但他不肯合作,而且只將圖咭排列...... :evil:  :evil: 不讓他排就發脾四!
但另外兩個訓練他都肯做,就是給他東西前要他說:媽媽俾和講一些單字如:倒.

有甚麼方法可以使他合作的做圖咭/實物訓練?
(我個仔兩歲9個月,有返幼兒園正常位)
My Lovest Group-- Il Divo
         Urs--Sebastien--Carlos--David

28#
發表於 05-1-9 23:32 |只看該作者

st213,

My son is 5.5 yrs old. His speech content is OK. But he speak very slow and the consonant is not very correct.

These two months his problem of speaking slow become '口吃‘ 。He has to use a lot of effort to speak. Any way to train?

Would  ‘口肌訓練’ help? Where can I get this training?

Thanks.

29#
發表於 05-1-17 01:10 |只看該作者

承承媽媽,

你仔仔不肯做那個「圖咭」訓練, 在治療師那裡肯做嗎? 表現如何?

如果他只是回到家裡不肯做, 那可能你需要一些較吸引的獎勵, 令他有動機去做. 如果他是由於未明白這訓練的要求, 你可先和他一起去拿該物件/圖咭, 先示範多一些.

另外試試將這訓練變成一個遊戲, 要拿的物件是拿來在遊戲中使用的, 令他明白及覺得有需要去拿這物件.

試完後記得告訴我做成點呀!  

30#
發表於 05-1-17 01:16 |只看該作者

ALAL,

你仔仔有那些音是發得唔準確呢? 有沒有做發音評估 and/or 訓練?

如果佢發音問題係由口肌的活動能力而影響, 咁口肌訓練 + 發音訓練會幫到佢. 但如果佢o既發音問題唔係因為口肌能力問題引起, 咁就唔需要做口肌訓練.

口肌訓練一定要諮詢言語治療師.

口吃卻是另一類說話的問題, 和發音問題不同, 並非口肌訓練能改善.

31#
發表於 05-1-17 13:13 |只看該作者

ST213,
Starting from last weekend, my son began a habit of repeating the first word of what he would like to say many times, then bursting out the whole words or sentence... He looked like trying very very hard to burst out the words finally... I have counted, sometimes, he would repeat first word ten times before finally finish the sentence in two seconds.... I was thinking maybe he would like to express himself, but found difficult and must think at the same time? His voice is bigger and bigger with the more effort of wanting to speaking and more repeating of the first word... And after finishing, he was so happy and released, would smile...
What is the problem, will this last long? I am afraid he will be 结结巴巴 in talking later... But so far only happened in first starting word..  
He will be 2year 10 months old till end of this month and his language ability is 3-4 months delayed so far according to last evaluation in Dec. 2004.

32#
發表於 05-1-17 14:43 |只看該作者

DEAR ST213,

妳好,之前同你講過我女女的情況,現在我囡囡26個月了,在這個多月以來,她懂得説ba ba, ma ma, bye bye, hi,現在二月可以見語言治療師啦, 因為我好擔心她, 如果入幼稚園都未講野就慘了。我仲有一個問題想問呀?講bb話的階段係咪好長?
st213 寫道:
[quote]
sister 寫道:
Dear Uran,

我想請問你排的是政府定是協康呀, 我個女25個月了, 不停指不停講, 但都係bb話, 我上星期排了協康呀, 佢話2月可能有位, 我現在心大心細想同佢找私人的語言治療呀, 但又怕負擔唔起, 好擔心呀, 都唔知何時才說話。

sister

如果 2 月就有位不妨等到時入左中心睇下安排點先再諗私人言語治療啦, 你個女 25 個月只識講 bb 話, 係慢左 d, 不過好在你咁早幫佢搵到訓練, 兩歲多係一個開始訓練的好時機呢![/quote]

33#
發表於 05-1-17 20:49 |只看該作者

yy13,

15mins 又真係好似幾短,但我想問果test免費or要錢的。同埋在那區﹖因我個小朋友的發音都不準確,我自己有時都聽不明白。另外,如果找私家做評估,價錢大約幾錢。

34#
發表於 05-1-20 00:21 |只看該作者

ST213,

My son is 31 months old. The assessment shows he has speech delay. The play test is 2 months behind but unable to perform speech test because he's unwilling to speak. He speaks only if he likes to and limited to single word only.

He started 言語治療 this month. The training is 給他東西前要他說一些單字 (e.g. play). His response is ok in the first 30 minutes in front of 言語治療師 but then does not has patient to follow. 言語治療師 said his language understanding is ok but has no intention to communicate with others through conversation. When he plays, he speaks with the toys instead of the people who is playing with him. The training is to let he understand that he can only get what he want through conversation.

I started train him at home but he runs away if I request him to speak. He prefer not to speak instead of getting the toys to play or something to eat. Even if give him new toys, he'll give up.

How long shall I need to train him daily? What can I do to push him speak?

Thank you for your advice!!

35#
發表於 05-1-21 03:39 |只看該作者

想請問您,言語治療同音樂治療,有什麼分別?
我女兒3 years old她love music, everytime when she hear music, she will dance and try to sing. But she is not sensative with people talk.
I have a 音樂治療 with her, she love to play music instrument. But she cant sing very well but she really want to. Also, she can read the words from the book.(pronocation 50%) But she doent like to talk or ask! Why?
Thank you!

36#
發表於 05-2-5 16:24 |只看該作者

Mickeyma,

Sorry to reply you so late.

Your son is still very young. At this stage there's no need to worry about his 'not fluent' speech. Just let him talk without giving him stress and avoid reminding him of his speech is enough already.

mickeyma 寫道:
ST213,
Starting from last weekend, my son began a habit of repeating the first word of what he would like to say many times, then bursting out the whole words or sentence... He looked like trying very very hard to burst out the words finally... I have counted, sometimes, he would repeat first word ten times before finally finish the sentence in two seconds.... I was thinking maybe he would like to express himself, but found difficult and must think at the same time? His voice is bigger and bigger with the more effort of wanting to speaking and more repeating of the first word... And after finishing, he was so happy and released, would smile...
What is the problem, will this last long? I am afraid he will be 结结巴巴 in talking later... But so far only happened in first starting word..  
He will be 2year 10 months old till end of this month and his language ability is 3-4 months delayed so far according to last evaluation in Dec. 2004.

37#
發表於 05-2-5 16:30 |只看該作者

tin_tin,

Sorry to reply you so late.

Besides 'speaking', we do need to encourage your son to 'communicate'. We have to teach him 'express', not only 'speak'. Observe any mode of communication, such as gestures, eye contact, facial expressions, praise him as long as he has done anything to 'express', and at the same time encourage him to speak.

What we have to do is to 引導 him to speak and communicate, not to push him. If he feels stressed, he will reject to communicate even when there's something very attractive.

Get every chance to let him try, there no need to fix a time. Just take any chance, when he wants a toys, when he wants to eat, whenever he has something he 'wants'.

38#
發表於 05-2-5 16:36 |只看該作者

vivi,

sorry to reply you late.

我見另一個留言已討論過你的疑問. 音樂治療我也不太清楚. 至於你女兒不喜歡講說話, 你可試試多用他有興趣的東西引他, 如果他有任何說話或反應, 盡量給予讚賞和鼓勵, 讓他覺得和別人溝通是很愉快的.

避免用太多問題, 或用命令式的說話「要」他說話, 這樣反而會令他覺得說話是別人的要求, 並不是他喜歡的事情.

39#
發表於 05-2-6 22:20 |只看該作者

st213,

Thanks for your advice. I'll stop giving him pressure to speak.  

40#
發表於 05-2-7 04:32 |只看該作者

Dear st213,

我仔仔2歲2個月,基本上他說話ok,整句句子也沒問題,還常常問問題呢,但我發現他發有一些音是發不出的,這批音大部份是k,c,g字頭的音,如:car,他會說(他),公公,他說(冬冬),菇菇,他說(do do), 返公 (返冬).......請問他是利根問題?還是他對這些音有障礙,他需要語言治療嗎? 萬分感謝!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖