用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 any ESF Wu Kai Sha parents?
樓主: littlecat222
go

any ESF Wu Kai Sha parents? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-3-15 10:44 |只看該作者
Hi Littlecat222,

Nice to meet you, our kids may become classmates this coming Aug.  By the way, you got AM or PM offer?

My husband and I are still struggling whether we should let our daughter to attend ESF.  Our only concern is the ESF P.1 admission as we are probably on Cat 2 so the risk is high.

Did you get any other offers from other kindies?

原帖由 littlecat222 於 11-3-15 10:08 發表
Hi ramen,
yes i just applied very recently and attended the play visit last week. there were many other kids doing the play visit too, i guess they were those on the waiting list.

i am quite worry a ...

[ 本帖最後由 ramen 於 11-3-15 15:14 編輯 ]

22#
發表於 11-3-16 15:05 |只看該作者
Mine is PM offer.  Have you all considered joining the “Clever Cubs” at WKS that’s held by ESF Language before starting of school year?  I want to let my daughter to adapt herself to the new environment gradually.  So, I’d plan to join that program few months later.

23#
發表於 11-3-17 12:48 |只看該作者
My daughter also got PM offer. How can my daughter register the course "Clever Cubs”? Thank you!

24#
發表於 11-3-17 14:11 |只看該作者
You may make online registration at http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_language/schedule/programme4.asp
ESF Language is now accepting application for April-July programmes.
I am likely to join “Clever Cubs” that starts in July.
I think it’s a good chance to let my daughter gets to know the environment in advance.

BTW, will your daughter take the school bus to school?

原帖由 momling 於 11-3-17 12:48 發表
My daughter also got PM offer. How can my daughter register the course "Clever Cubs”? Thank you!

25#
發表於 11-3-17 17:11 |只看該作者
Hi ramen , Nice meeting you here.
My son got an offer for am session and I am v likely to take it.
Actually I haven’t officially applied any other kinder, but all the playgroups that he attended do offer him to join their K1. actually I like also Leapfrog (in Sai Kung) very much.
Have u seen the recent posts of other parents about higher admission rate to ESF P.1 from WKS kinder? Does it help to make up your mind?

26#
發表於 11-3-17 18:45 |只看該作者
Hi Arcana,

Thanks! We live in Ma on Shan, so she doesn't take the school bus. But I am worried that my daughter needs to take a nap in the afternoon, she may feel sleepy at school

27#
發表於 11-3-17 22:48 |只看該作者
Hi, my son is also accepted by WKS ESF this year.  May I know where I can know more about the Clever Cubs you mentioned?  I can't find such info. on the online registration below and I would also like to let my kid attend such course in the summer, before the new school year starts.  thanks.

原帖由 Arcana 於 11-3-17 14:11 發表
You may make online registration at http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_language/schedule/programme4.asp
ESF Language is now accepting application for April-July programmes.
I am likely to join “Clever Cubs”  ...

28#
發表於 11-3-18 09:01 |只看該作者
http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_language/schedule/kindergarten.asp
This link will directly go to clever cubs.  There will be a discount if you enroll for three consecutive courses.
原帖由 buu0605 於 11-3-17 22:48 發表
Hi, my son is also accepted by WKS ESF this year.  May I know where I can know more about the Clever Cubs you mentioned?  I can't find such info. on the online registration below and I would also like ...

29#
發表於 11-3-18 23:59 |只看該作者
My daughter also takes a long nap every day.
I’ll arrange some activities at PM in August.
Hope that she can tune up her body clock gradually.  Short nap may be arranged after school and before dinner.

原帖由 momling 於 11-3-17 18:45 發表
Hi Arcana,

Thanks! We live in Ma on Shan, so she doesn't take the school bus. But I am worried that my daughter needs to take a nap in the afternoon, she may feel sleepy at school

30#
發表於 11-3-19 00:01 |只看該作者
thanks a lot.  do u know if there will be similar courses in July/August so that I can better prepare my son before the commencement of the academic year (K1)?  I just wonder if starting the course in April-July will be too early when he is attending a pre-nursery school on weekdays.  

thanks again.

原帖由 可愛小肥媽 於 11-3-18 09:01 發表
http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_language/schedule/kindergarten.asp
This link will directly go to clever cubs.  There will be a discount if you enroll for three consecutive courses.

31#
發表於 11-3-19 01:55 |只看該作者
It’s a year-round programme.
I’m waiting for 3rd quarter’s enrollment too.

原帖由 buu0605 於 11-3-19 00:01 發表
thanks a lot.  do u know if there will be similar courses in July/August so that I can better prepare my son before the commencement of the academic year (K1)?  I just wonder if starting the course in ...

32#
發表於 11-3-23 16:14 |只看該作者
My son will attend the PM session in ESF (WKS), I just received an email from them, they will organise the playgroup/preschool course for the coming K1 & K2 students. It start from July, will you join?

原帖由 buu0605 於 11-3-19 00:01 發表
thanks a lot.  do u know if there will be similar courses in July/August so that I can better prepare my son before the commencement of the academic year (K1)?  I just wonder if starting the course in ...

33#
發表於 11-3-23 23:23 |只看該作者
Hi, parents!  

My son is studying ESF (WKS) K1 class now. I have do a few visits there and think the teachers and the environment are excellent. There are books and toys everywhere, as the school suggests the students to play and explore themselves. And the teachers are willing to give them help and instruction.
For his oral English, it really improves a lot. But I have given him some after-school classes that are conducted in English. And I buy him a lot DVDs that can help him to express his wants  in "good" English. Now he can chat casually with the westerners and understand what they speak to him.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題