用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 YMCA International or ESF WKS?
樓主: bleushow
go

YMCA International or ESF WKS? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-4-24 22:53 |只看該作者
Just visited YMCA last Thursday and paid the deposit.. 60 applications in the waiting list...

22#
發表於 10-5-19 10:12 |只看該作者
Dear Bleushow,

You sounded very experience in choosing Kindergarten.  My son has an offer from YMCA and Woodland (harbourside).  I hope to put him in IS rather than ESF.  I don't know which school will better prepare him or which kindergarten is better affiliate with the IS (not ESF).  Please advise.

23#
發表於 10-5-19 11:03 |只看該作者
原帖由 elock 於 10-5-19 10:12 發表
Dear Bleushow,

You sounded very experience in choosing Kindergarten.  My son has an offer from YMCA and Woodland (harbourside).  I hope to put him in IS rather than ESF.  I don't know which school wi ...

Which IS you are considering?  With all IS in demanded, I suggest you try those IS with Primary.  No matter how good YMCA and woodland are, they do not have their own Primary section (although I think Woodland have upto P2).  It means that if any of your targeted IS has kinder, you will have less chance to get in.

Also, where do you live?  These two schools are located in different area

24#
發表於 10-5-19 11:11 |只看該作者
Hi Tamm,

Yes, I know both schools don't have their own primary schools.  I am thinking of putting my son to CDNIS.  He failed the interview this year, so I am thinking of applying K2 for him.  That's why I want to know which school is better for him or better affiliate with CDNIS.  I know they are in different location and I am living in Kowloon, but his education comes first.

25#
發表於 10-5-23 23:57 |只看該作者
Hi elock, sorry for the late reply.  In fact, I'm not too experienced in choosing IS.  But I do agree with Tamn that it's better that you choose an IS with kinder unless the IS (primary) of your target does not have kindy.   Good luck! ;)

26#
發表於 10-5-24 11:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 elock 於 10-5-19 11:11 發表
Hi Tamm,

Yes, I know both schools don't have their own primary schools.  I am thinking of putting my son to CDNIS.  He failed the interview this year, so I am thinking of applying K2 for him.  That's ...

My kid studies in YMCA and thus I know it is good.

I am not familiar with CDNIS and thus I do not know what kind of kids they look for.  If I remember it correctly, CDNIS is in Aberdeen and is close to Woodland.  Thus, it is logical that there are more Woodland students apply for CDNIS.   However, if you live on KLN side, do you want to let the kid travel so far to school?

I heard that Woodland is good too and I am tempted to let my second kid to study in Woodland if we are to move to HK side (not sure if this will happen soon).  However, the fee for Woodland is higher and thus I need to give it more thoughts and do a bit more research before I do so.

If I were you, I will go to both schools to observe which one you like more.

27#
發表於 10-5-28 09:55 |只看該作者
Hi Tamm,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, CDNIS is in Aberdeen.  But actually, most IS are in HK side, except the EFS ones.  My aim is to put my son into the IS's kindergarten as soon as possible.  That's why I am so keen in finding an appropriate K1 school for him.  I visited both YMCA and Woodland.  The kids in YMCA are very happy.  The time when I visited Woodland, the kids are off school.  
For some unknown reason, Woodland has no school in Kowloon side.  At the moment, I think my tendency is to send my son to YMCA in coming September, basically for convenience sake.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖