用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Any good nursery school in Tsuen Wan? Please commen ...
樓主: Mattmatt
go

Any good nursery school in Tsuen Wan? Please comment! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-6-17 14:33 |只看該作者

Re: Any good nursery school in Tsuen Wan? Please comment!

yanyanmama,

我都知, 所以都有唸住搬出九龍, 大家都無咁辛苦.
不過都要睇下最後考到邊間先再決定啦.

BBChan

yanyanmama 寫道:
小朋友會幾辛苦, 每日搭好耐車

22#
發表於 04-6-17 15:58 |只看該作者

Hi PYJENNYHO

I have visited this two schools before, although both school accepted my application, I chose Luk Yeung finally.

The environment of Funful is good and big, acutally, I like this school quiet a lot. It doesn't same as those typical kindergarten, quiet free.

For Luk Yeung, when you get in, they are many classrooms in there, typical one, in addition, the environment is ok, quiet big, I know they have a outdoor areas which is the podium garden of Luk Yeung Estate.

Another thing is, a lady who work as a teacher in a kindergarten in Tsuen Wan, actually, she is a friend of my husband's colleague, Tsuen Wans' kindergarten as a whole, Luk Yeung is the better one. (not pretty sure)

The reason I chose Luk Yeung was not because that lady commentary, well, I just think it is a preparation for him to study in a typical kindergarten for his future typical primary school.  

I will also apply some other kindergarten in Kowloon Tong?  Hehe, just a backup for him.  But of course, if he likes to study in Luk Yeung, I am happy to conform his wish.

Lisa

PYJENNYHO 寫道:
Hi Mattmatt,

May I know your comments about these two kindergarten (Funful and Luk Yeung) as I am also interested in these two schools?   Thank you!

Jenny

23#
發表於 04-6-17 16:51 |只看該作者

Hi BBChan,

我個女係02年8月頭出世, 剛好Funful係8月9至11日呢幾日開課, 所以可陪個女返2堂先, 唉, 其實好擔心佢到時會點, 因為佢比較跟我, 而平時少出街.
我重未攞校服, 佢地話要遲d, 大約6月底至7月中, 到時還要交埋8月份的學費.  同您一樣, 我暫時的想法是, K1唔會係Funful度讀.
其實在荃灣區, 我比較喜歡綠楊 (we live there), 其他的不太認識.  至於九龍區會係一條龍的學校, 如培正, 民生, 另外, 培恩都幾好的....但係車程真的比較遠, 咁細個要佢地自己搭校車比較不放心囉.  Anyway, I will apply first.

Thank you for your sharing.

24#
發表於 04-6-17 17:08 |只看該作者

Hi! gordon mammy,

我唸我識得妳gar, 我囡囡係Rachel 呀.  Sunday 見.  

BBChan

25#
發表於 04-6-18 10:37 |只看該作者

Rachel mammy,

yeah, when I look at your daughter's photo, I just keep saying her back is really look like Rachel.  Have I seen her wearing that little skirt???

Gordon Mammy

26#
發表於 04-6-18 10:41 |只看該作者

Dear PYJENNYHO,

Sorry for late reply!  I still don't have any final decision.  But I've paid deposit fee for pm class at Luk Yeung and still on waiting list for am class.  2nd choice is still with Funful, but expensive!  I'll wait one more week.

I don't think I'll apply for any kindergardens in Kowloon Tong for my son, 'cos I want him to enjoy his school life and not to travel for long hours.  There are still a few good choices of primary schools in Tsuen Wan - Band One..........T.W. Baptish and T.W. Government schools in Belvedere Garden.  Some of my friends said it's quiet hard to be accepted.

What do you think?

Mattmatt.mami
Mattmatt.mai
[img align=left]9990.jpg[/img] :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

27#
發表於 04-6-18 10:43 |只看該作者

Hi, Lisa!  Is your son accepted for AM or PM class at Luk Yeung??  My son may have a chance to be friends with your son --- right now he's accepted for PM and on waitlist for AM class.

Mattmatt.mami
Mattmatt.mai

28#
發表於 04-6-18 11:25 |只看該作者

Mattmatt,  

My son will attend the morning session. Hope they have a chance to become classmate.

Btw, what force you to choose Luk Yeung? I know it's a bit strange to ask such a question. Because most mammys in the site they don't suggest this school. They usually prefer TW Baptist or Salvation XX.  

However, I have talked to the principal (that young lady) of Luk Yeung kindergarten, she is really nice and it seems to me that there are many foreign teachers in there. I am very keen for my son to learn English more than Cantonse, or Mandarin if possible.

Lisa

Lisa

Mattmatt 寫道:
Hi, Lisa!  Is your son accepted for AM or PM class at Luk Yeung??  My son may have a chance to be friends with your son --- right now he's accepted for PM and on waitlist for AM class.

Mattmatt.mami

29#
發表於 04-6-18 12:02 |只看該作者

Hello! Gordon mammy,

Yes, I think so.  That photo was taken at Discovery Park abt 2 weeks ago & was taken right after she left Littleton.  

I think you have learnt from my message in bk that Rachel has joined Funful's nursery class and will start her school life in this coming August.  I am thinking of whether I should continue to join Littleton's playgroup as I feel that the new teacher Ms. Sherry is not so good & professional compared with Ms. Tarsha & Ms. Shirley.  Sometimes I found her pronunciation of some words are quite strange to me (this is only my personal opinion).   Maybe this is the reason you switch to Ms. Pat's class (I'm not sure????).   However, my daughter & myself like Ms. Tarsha and I found her so "鬼馬".  Of course, the other important point is $$$$ (nursery + playgroup = nearly $4,000/month).  

BTW, little Gordon is so cute.  When I look at the photo, I know this is Gordon (of course your login name is a big hint).

Nice to talk to you here.

BBChan

gordon 寫道:
Rachel mammy,

yeah, when I look at your daughter's photo, I just keep saying her back is really look like Rachel.  Have I seen her wearing that little skirt???

Gordon Mammy

30#
發表於 04-6-18 18:02 |只看該作者

Hi, Lisa!  I personally don't know whether Luk Yeung is good or not, but people around me kept on telling me.....plus some books recommended too....Luk Yeung will be the nearest among Salvation Army or Baptish....  I saw quite a few foreign teachers at Luk Yeung and I agree that the principal is very nice and patient.  Well, I really hope Matthew can become Gordon's classmate.  Will see if there's a chance!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinions!

Mattmatt.mami

Mattmatt.mai

31#
發表於 04-6-21 13:02 |只看該作者

HiHi,

My son is now studing at Fulful Discovery Park as a N1 student.

May be I can give some information about this kinder to you.  

They have birthday party every month, usually holds at the last Friday of each month.  (so this coming Friday (25/6), there will be a birthday party for the kids).  Sport day on each Wednesday.

At around 10:xx, it will be snack time.  All the student will go to the toilet before their meal.  They sometimes give bread, biscuit, milk, 通粉, 米粉, etc.

The teacher will let us know what has the children learnt,  what songs they have been taught each month.  They wrote that on the student handbook.

My boy just likes the other, in the very beginning, he cried a lot.  But just give him time, he would get use to it.  Now, he loves to go to school.

There are 2 teachers in each class, for the international class, one is a foreigner, one is a Chinese lady.  I guess the foreigner is mainly focus on teaching, and the Chinese teacher may be an assistant to the foreigner.  However, the Chinese teacher has an excellent observation on the kids.  Everytime when I speak to her, she can tell me a lot about my son.

Whenever there is some scratch on my son's body, she will give me a call to learn about him.  Because my son has some kind of allergie, that's why he always feels itchy.

There are music classes every week, and it will be quite free at the music classes.

The school fee is a bit expensive than some other school, I choose this for his N1 because I found it is still has a cheaper rate (hourly rate) than some other English Playgroups.

He will be in K1 next year, and that will not be any playtime for him, my husband will send him to Kowloon Tong to study.   

32#
發表於 04-6-21 13:36 |只看該作者

Hi! Summer,

Thank you for your detailed information.

My daughter will attend the local class in this coming August.  Do you know if the schedule of the local class will be the same as the international class?   

BBChan

33#
發表於 04-6-22 23:29 |只看該作者

BBChan,

I think that should be more or less the same. :)

34#
發表於 04-6-23 13:45 |只看該作者

Hi, Lisa!  My son has been accepted by Luk Yeung (AM) class.  Yeah!  Then Gordon & Matthew will be classmates, will meet with you on "New Student Day".

I called the school this morning and they confirmed that he would be transfer to AM class.  So happy!

Keep in touch!

Mattmatt.mami
Mattmatt.mai

35#
發表於 04-6-23 13:48 |只看該作者

Summer,

Thank You!

Summer 寫道:
BBChan,

I think that should be more or less the same. :)

36#
發表於 04-6-24 09:39 |只看該作者

Mattmatt,

Congratrulation and celebration....

Mattmatt 寫道:
Hi, Lisa!  My son has been accepted by Luk Yeung (AM) class.  Yeah!  Then Gordon & Matthew will be classmates, will meet with you on "New Student Day".

I called the school this morning and they confirmed that he would be transfer to AM class.  So happy!

Keep in touch!

Mattmatt.mami
‹ 上一主題|下一主題