用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Any comments to HK preschool ? (Fotan & Kln. Tong) ...
樓主: hangkeelong
go

Any comments to HK preschool ? (Fotan & Kln. Tong) & TutorTime [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-4-30 10:54 |只看該作者

Re: Thank you

多謝你地的資料,可惜冇全日班,因為囡囡係親戚揍的,如果番學就一定要讀全日班...可惜.....

22#
發表於 04-4-30 11:43 |只看該作者

hangkeelong,

Thank you.  I called HKPS(Kln Tong) just now.  Yes, they confirmed no more AM class available for 2 year-old nursery.  Although I also agree that AM class is more suitable for young kids, but both schools that I intend to apply for have their AM class full already.  The other one is 基督教中心幼稚園.  

So, is your son going to join 2 year-old class?  Have you applied for HKPS?  Interviewed already or not?  What questions?  English or Chinese?  Sorry for asking so many questions.

23#
發表於 04-4-30 16:09 |只看該作者

Dear la la,
I've just apply the pm session and also apply the waiting list in AM session. I will have interview on next Sat.. I shall tell you the information of the interview later. I've just asked the staff. She claimed that they can arrange one more school bus seat to my maid. So that it will be safe but quite waste of my maid's time.

24#
發表於 04-4-30 23:51 |只看該作者

hangkeelong & La La,

個interview一d都唔難架! 我覺得個先生都幾適就住小朋友黎問. 例如本來佢問緊我個仔知唔知個咀仔係邊, 但我個仔就掛住玩緊個公仔, 咁個先生就即刻識得改問我囝囝知唔知公仔個咀仔係邊. 亦因為咁, 佢對比我既印象好好, 起碼識得因材施教, 唔會乜都跟程序黎做!

個先生係用中文黎同囝囝interview, 主要都係問下五官係邊? 同個公仔握下手, 邊個係媽咪? 一些動物名等!

25#
發表於 04-5-5 12:05 |只看該作者

Dear hangkeelong,

I'll also have interview this Saturday at 10:30.  I will go there 10-15 minutes earlier so that my girl won't feel unfamiliar.  When will you have interview?

26#
發表於 04-5-5 16:14 |只看該作者

Dear la la,
I haven't get the application form yet. I will get it tomorrow and will know the time of interview. Is it difficult to find the school. In fact, I don't know where it is.

27#
發表於 04-5-5 17:16 |只看該作者

Dear hangkeelong,

It is not too difficult to find the school.  It is on Cumberland Road.  If you go there from Waterloo Road, there is a smaller road (close to Kingston) which leads you to a triangular roundabout.  HKPS is close to the roundabout.  If you go there from MTR/KCR.  Just walk along Cumberland Road and it is on your left hand side.  If you still have problem, pl. PM me.

28#
發表於 04-5-6 16:10 |只看該作者

Dear La La,
Which class will you choose? The Local class or the international class? I'm afraid my son may have language confusion if I put him into international class. Since he can only speak in a few sentences. Sometimes, he mixes up English and contonese in one sentence. Do you afraid your child can't handle 3 languages in this early period?
Will you join the PM class? The teacher said all the children can adopted within a short period. some students may sleep till 7pm after school. They may wake up 9-10 o'clock. It is not a big problem. What do you think?
I went to that school today. The teacher will reply the interview time later. Hope will meet you on Sat.. I have only seen the reception. It gives me a good impression to this school. I found some students talking with the teacher happily. And a teacher taught the student how to read the words in Mandarin patiently. The lesson is over. The student was waiting for his school bus. The envirnoment seems pretty good. I hope I can have a look on Sat.

29#
發表於 04-5-6 18:52 |只看該作者

Dear hangkeelong,

I prefer International class.  My girl now speaks English all the time and know simple Cantonese and simple Mandarin.  So far I think she doesn't have confusion, but she prefers English.

I have to accept PM class since no more vacancy in AM class.  I'm a bit worried about the timing as my girl always sleeps 2 to 3 hours starting from 1-2 pm.  But I also think that over time (perhaps a week or so), she may be able to adjust.  But I'll still ask to be put on the waiting list of AM class.

When you know the interview time, pl. tell me so that I can see whether we can meet at the school.

30#
發表於 04-5-6 19:24 |只看該作者

I can't find the phone number of HKPS, can anyone tell me coz I would like to apply for my daughter.  Besides, does anyone know if they have playgroup & how is it?

Thanks you so much in advance

31#
發表於 04-5-6 21:08 |只看該作者

Tiffany

Their playgroup only held on Mon and Tue at 10am to 12 noon.  Max 10 child per class and the fee is HK$1,200.

kaka

32#
發表於 04-5-6 23:37 |只看該作者

Kaka01, ,
Thank you very much.
Is there comment about this playgroup & does anyone have their school telephone number?  

33#
發表於 04-5-7 18:20 |只看該作者

Dear La La,
My son will have the interview at 12 o'clock. I think we can not meet each other. However, I will go there half an hour earlier. I have a big tummy since I'm pregant. My son also sleep at least two hours in the afternoon. I hope he can adapt later.

34#
發表於 04-5-7 23:37 |只看該作者

Dear hangkeelong,

So, I think we won't be able to meet.  Perhaps, we can meet later when both of our children go to the nursery.  Oh, you are pregnant.  Congratulations!  When are your expecting the next baby?  Do you know it's a boy or girl?

35#
發表於 04-5-8 10:07 |只看該作者

Dear La LA ,
No interview today because of the storm. I will have interview on next week, same time.

36#
發表於 04-5-10 16:19 |只看該作者

Dear hangkeelong,

As the black rainstorm signal was down, I went to the interview at 10:30 last Saturday.  The staff there were a bit surprised why I still went there.  But I saw another child came with his parents and maid.  The interview was very easy.  In fact, I took the chance to lead the interview because my daughter was a bit shy and didn't want to talk to the teacher.  Without waiting for the teacher's question, I took the initiative to ask my daughter some questions about the toys she was playing (e.g. the colour and shape) and the teacher seemed to be impressed by her response (of course, a baby will respond to her mom better than to a stranger).  The teacher said that the school would contact me this week about the result.

37#
發表於 04-5-14 23:35 |只看該作者

Dear hangkeelong,

I've received the admission letter.  My little girl will study in the PM International class in Sep.  I've also checked with the staff and they confirmed that if I want my girl to be on the waiting list of AM class, I have to write a letter.

38#
發表於 04-5-17 11:29 |只看該作者

Dear La la,
The school accept my son also. However, since my husband strongly object the child take a schoolbus for a long time everyday. I requested to start the nursery on FEB. next year. But the school said the seat can not keep so long. I have to apply on Nov. again.

39#
發表於 04-5-19 12:04 |只看該作者

Dear hangkeelong,

Do you mean that you will find a nuresry near your home and let your boy study there until February?  Or you won't let him study nursery for the time being?

40#
發表於 04-5-19 16:55 |只看該作者

Dear La La,

I haven't make my mind yet. I have 2 friends they are kinder. teacher. Both of them said nursery is not need. I want my son learn more English. However, there is no English kinder. near my home. He goes to the English playgroup 3 times per week. He enjoys it very much.  Also, he understands what the teacher says and likes to answer the questions in English. If  I put him in local nursery in the morning everyday. He may has a nap in the afternoon. Then no more time to go to English playgroup. Maybe only once per week. Therefore, I still thinking. However, HK preschool seems doesn't like my son to join them on Feb. next year. the teacher said there is a belt in school bus. I want to ask her what kind of belt you offer to my son. I can not afford the maid to go with my son since she has to take care my second son soon. she said it only tske 45 mins to back to school. My husband still think it is too harsh to a 2 years old boy. I think I will apply nursery and K1 on Nov.. I will also apply Keen Ming or the other schools since the teacher said there maybe no seat for my son. The seats will give all the students from nursery first. I have a feeling that she is just like a sale to persuade me to study on August.
La La, Will you let your son go to international school?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題