播道書院 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-29 19:00 |只看該作者

播道書院

播道書院除了一條龍好之外,沒有一樣好,out to all    

2#
發表於 06-10-29 19:55 |只看該作者

Re: 播道書院

Why do you say so? Is your child studying there now?

3#
發表於 06-10-29 20:18 |只看該作者

Hi Ktlauwin, could you share us what's wrong in EC now. I only knew they have problem to recruit excellent teacher and admin staff are really lack of working experience so become mess which was told by my kid's kindergarten parent  who has elder kid studying in EC now.

And during interview,  I tested the interviewer (A very young female teacher) on Mandarin which I  disappointed. And then I turn to English, also feel disappointed. But I still trust Mr. Lo can manage the school sooner or later to train the student to serve the socity as 'Serving Leader'. Mr. Lo is Young so he can accepte more idea to improve the school to be one of the best DSS school in HK.

Here, I studied EC from 2005 summer when 1st seminar in TST YMCA. I should declare that I give up EC, but still hope all EC lover can enjoy this brand new and 一條龍 school wheret the principal is very nice and love the kid.

Beside, any one can tell me Mr. Lo will take HK new High school Exam or GCE (UK) (during presentation Mr. Lo say will consider to take GCE)?

4#
發表於 06-10-29 20:33 |只看該作者

大家可參考盧校長過去在東涌靈糧堂中小學的業績, 04年已有外評報告.

5#
發表於 06-10-29 21:02 |只看該作者

Here I checked for reference about Mr. Lo to share

Mr. Lo is good in Chinese learning:
http://www.chineseteachlearn.com/conference.htm

Mr. Lo is good to teach naughty kid to good student:
http://pro.hkaoe.com/school/gb/show.php?gbid=55

http://hk.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=7006082505526

Mr. Lo has plenty of experience to teach by love. So the mission is to make the kid to be 'Serving Leader' like a group of wild goose. Unlike traditional famous school to train student be 'Building on a legacy of distinction' refer to DGS, they hope to build the CEO, outstanding guys in the society which will give too much pressure to the kid. EC is full of love that the kid will be happy to study right there.

6#
發表於 06-10-30 13:02 |只看該作者

ktlauwin 寫道:

Hi ktlauwin,

多謝你的關心及提醒(out to all), 但可否提出播道書院有甚麼不好(因為你好似知道好多不好的事, 才下如此肯定的結論)? 請你說明, 不單公平地對待播道書院(當然包括教職員, 教會, 家長, 學生及一切好像你這樣關心的人士的感受), 同時亦證明你自己言之有理!
該用戶已被刪除

7#
發表於 06-10-30 18:56 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

8#
發表於 06-10-30 19:51 |只看該作者

Hi happyallthetime, I choose Logos in TKO at cost $2000 to keep headcount although EC cost less only $400 to keep. Since now I'm living in TKO so I prefer TKO DSS. But still waiting result for SPCC, GH(GoodHope), and DGJS those I need to move my house so I don't want spend more millions to buy new house.. I'm actually now annoying to choose.

I gave up EC is not teaching language standard. I feel the interviewer just nervous when she talked to me. If she look at this topic, she should remembered me.

Beside, I prefer IBD rather than HK local exam. IBD is recognized by HKU.. and many top U in USA/Europe. Who knows new HK new exam? since I will send my kid to overseas if she is fail to enroll HK top U, so IBD, GCE is one of my consideration.

My concern on EC is only new. I hate new, the kinder where I choosed for my kid is new, I really regret for current kindergarten. HK Airport when new has problem, Logos at new has problem. Every thing new may have different degree of problem. Logos is very famous DSS in year 2002 even CNN has report on Logos. but they did mess for 2 years, now, I just refer to current parent, all no regret. r you can refer to BK forum for Logos. I'm unable to take another risk for my kid to choose Primary/Secondary school which is very crucial for her. Even logos is not my most favourite. My ranking for all applied Private/DSS as below (top 4 is still waiting for result, except 3)
1. DGJS
2. SPCC
3. AIS (American Int'l School, admitted, but gave up)
4. GH
5. Logos
6. GTS
7. EC
8. LHT (best in TKO 18 years experience, but school campus is old)

9#
發表於 06-10-30 22:13 |只看該作者

Hi, ktlauwin,

你可否講得清楚具體一點, 我的仔仔將會07年入讀EC, 你是否有一些內幕消息我們不知道的?

ktlauwin 寫道:

10#
發表於 06-10-30 22:22 |只看該作者

Hi hcfung,

我都有所謂"內幕"消息, 我有線人, 即係我個仔, 讀緊本校中學部, 我問佢攞料, 佢都話給我知, 算唔算"內幕"(校內)消息?

11#
發表於 06-10-31 09:24 |只看該作者

但我不明白你認為此校不好,又為什麼報讀此學校呢. 各家長都在期待沒有家長象你這樣專登開一個新topic 在此說學校的不事, 但開始到玩在你都說不出有何不是, 我相學校不收你小朋友是對的.

12#
發表於 06-10-31 10:22 |只看該作者

新學校要成熟是需要時間成長和"鍛鍊". 就像我們的小孩子一樣.  為人父母我們都很明白. 孩子能否成長健康. 除了父母的培養, 成長環境的配合都是同樣重要.  一間好學校, 校長當然是統領但更重要的是整個教學團隊. 而太早去判斷一間學校有否言之過早.  

一間"成功"的學校. 就算是校長離去. 同樣會發光芒.  我不能說播道好和壞. 只盼望在校長帶領下能夠建立一支優秀的教學團隊. 播道能夠強壯成長.   

13#
發表於 06-10-31 13:55 |只看該作者

working 寫道:
新學校要成熟是需要時間成長和"鍛鍊". 就像我們的小孩子一樣.  為人父母我們都很明白. 孩子能否成長健康. 除了父母的培養, 成長環境的配合都是同樣重要.  一間好學校, 校長當然是統領但更重要的是整個教學團隊. 而太早去判斷一間學校有否言之過早.  

一間"成功"的學校. 就算是校長離去. 同樣會發光芒.  我不能說播道好和壞. 只盼望在校長帶領下能夠建立一支優秀的教學團隊. 播道能夠強壯成長.   

Totally Agree, to be fair, it's too early to say 'good' or 'bad' for a brand new school Let time to prove it. Now the good thing I feel as:
1. large school campus (combine primary and second in one location so big)
2. Good Mission and Vision for Principal "Wild Goose, be my good Neighbor and Serving Leader" which his charisma attract many people to apply.
3. Principal Vincent Lo still Young, he has time to develop.
4. Cheap Monthly Pay.
5. In TKO, nearby my home.

I declare that I'm not EC parent now as I'm unable to  take any risk now. I believe track record.

14#
發表於 06-10-31 14:21 |只看該作者

我覺得一間新學校o既好與壞, 除o左學校, 校長, etc...., 其實學生同家長o既角色都好重要, ec o既家長們, 我o地要對自己同小朋友有信心, 我覺得作為ec o既先頭部隊(雖然我仔仔係下年先讀, 都好先o架     ), 責任好重大, 將來ec好定唔好, 就睇我o地了!
^_^

15#
發表於 06-10-31 16:52 |只看該作者

jonmkchan

您的 1-5 個 point 是我絕對認同.  雖然我小朋友不會讀播道. 仍然會為這間基督教學校禱告. 希望學校能夠培訓出更多優秀的學生. 最重要還是能夠使更多人認識基督教.

另外我相信有 80%是 來自 tko 的學生. 正因為 tko 暫時 中學校網不好. 相信在不久的將來一定會有很多的直資在這區發展. 這正是市場的需要. 播道選址在tko 正是明智之舉.  

16#
發表於 06-10-31 18:38 |只看該作者

非常同意!!

願一起努力!!!!!!
我o地要對自己同小朋友有信心, 我覺得作為ec o既先頭部隊(雖然我仔仔係下年先讀, 都好先o架     ), 責任好重大, 將來ec好定唔好, 就睇我o地了!
Ian  媽媽

17#
發表於 06-10-31 22:53 |只看該作者

william28

多謝你的開解, 我想謠言止於智者, 但為人父母, 難及會著緊子女的將來, 我想很多有子女將要入EC讀書的家長如果聽到一些不清不楚的謠言, 都會想攪清楚是什麼一回事。

對於一些不負責任, 亂說一通的人, 我實在憤怒。這個平台是給我們互相分享和交流的, 我們該好好珍惜。請那些在這平台說話的人能光明磊落, 不要再不負責任地攪破壞了。如果真的有不滿, 可以清楚地拿出證據來, 讓我們大家來以理性的角度來討論。我們絕對希望EC能越來越好, 我們的子女能有大個理想的環境成長, 真不知那些人在安什麼心!

william28 寫道:
Hi hcfung,

我都有所謂"內幕"消息, 我有線人, 即係我個仔, 讀緊本校中學部, 我問佢攞料, 佢都話給我知, 算唔算"內幕"(校內)消息?

18#
發表於 06-11-1 00:40 |只看該作者

ktlauwin, 為什麼你開了個topic 後便不再到回應我們的家長??? 你別再浪費時間去偽造這對學校的不好說話啦!
我同時請大家不好再回應這topic,免得這人看得這麼開心.我地大家都是認同盧校長及認同學校的一切.我地是支持EC 100%.不要再留在這不知所謂的topic,走回我地大家喜歡的話題再談吧!
祝我地全部既寶貝都樂在EC 裡!!!

ktlauwin 寫道:
*** Piglet 328 ^ ^ We have happyland.....

19#
發表於 06-11-1 12:48 |只看該作者

我個仔都系讀緊此學校中學, 他和我非常滿意學校的運作, 老師很有愛心和責任, 學校對小朋友的發展好關注, 所以大家唔清楚的事唔好去相信和推測, 只聽就算, 在新學校來講, EC 算系一間辨得好的學校, 家長要比d 時間學校辨得更好   

20#
發表於 06-11-1 16:10 |只看該作者

同意!

DDFAMILY 寫道:
我個仔都系讀緊此學校中學, 他和我非常滿意學校的運作, 老師很有愛心和責任, 學校對小朋友的發展好關注, 所以大家唔清楚的事唔好去相信和推測, 只聽就算, 在新學校來講, EC 算系一間辨得好的學校, 家長要比d 時間學校辨得更好   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題