用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Wide Eye Learning Centre in Shatin--- 有人讀過嗎? ...
查看: 8681|回覆: 31
go

Wide Eye Learning Centre in Shatin--- 有人讀過嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-6-9 10:50 |只看該作者

Wide Eye Learning Centre in Shatin--- 有人讀過嗎?

唔知質素如何?我見課程收費都唔平

2#
發表於 06-6-9 21:43 |只看該作者

Re: Wide Eye Learning Centre in Shatin--- 有人讀過嗎?

up!

3#
發表於 06-6-11 16:54 |只看該作者

I want to know too. Can anyone help?

4#
發表於 06-6-14 18:20 |只看該作者

5#
發表於 06-6-15 10:18 |只看該作者

My sons are studying there.  The teachers are very good, they play and read stories to the children before or after classes.  For parents, we can ask for their comments easily or sometimes they approach us to share.  So I think the teachers are very good.  And I can see big improvements of my younger son's speaking english, he's eager to go there and the accent is good, his kindergarten teacher said so too.  
I don't think the fee is expensive, I have compared to other centres in Shatin, I think they're more or less the same.  And they charge cheap on the summer course, 2.5 hours at $200 include english and putonghua.  It's very attractive as they've the caucasian teachers.
But the admin is not so good recently, maybe they're busy at the summer course, so sometimes you have to remind or chase them to get reply.

6#
發表於 06-6-15 12:21 |只看該作者

jadluk,
How about their Science All Round course?  Is it good?  What do you think about Mr. Philip?

7#
發表於 06-6-18 23:12 |只看該作者

hi, danielboy,

my son has taken the trial class before and like this science course but the sat and wed class is full already and the other schedule doesn't fit us.  but my son will join the science course during summer holiday.  I think Mr Philip is very good and he's now teaching my son's phonic.

Jade
danielboy 寫道:
jadluk,
How about their Science All Round course?  Is it good?  What do you think about Mr. Philip?

8#
發表於 06-6-22 14:18 |只看該作者

Science class cover d mud 野內容架, 我d friend 搵緊呢d course, 但市面好少.
jadluk 寫道:
hi, danielboy,

my son has taken the trial class before and like this science course but the sat and wed class is full already and the other schedule doesn't fit us.  but my son will join the science course during summer holiday.  I think Mr Philip is very good and he's now teaching my son's phonic.

Jade
[quote]
danielboy 寫道:
jadluk,
[/quote]

9#
發表於 06-6-23 08:19 |只看該作者

jadluk,
My son went to a science trial class on Wednesday.  I agree Mr. Philip is very good and can really draw the children's attention.  My son had a lot of fun both during and after class.  He was the only K1 child in class, and yet was not intimidated in any way.  I have already enrolled my son for the summer science course but Mr. Philip will be going back to USA in August for vacation.  I hope the one who takes over will be just as good.   

哈里波特,
Don't know what topics are covered in their regular science classes as my son will only be attending their summer course.  For this summer, they will include  the life cycle of a caterpillar, organs inside our body, seeing through a microscope and exploring the ants hill.  Real caterpillas and ants will be used for demonstration.   

10#
發表於 06-6-23 23:14 |只看該作者

Wide Eye Learning Centre in Shatin--- 有人讀過嗎?

hi, danielboy,

Did your boy reach 4 ?  Per my understanding, the min. age to join the class is 4 and with good english, your boy's english must be pretty good as he's only in K1.  Yes, Mr Philip is very good, and that's I like this centre as they told you everything, some centre just changed the teacher frequently and without any notice, when you took the son there and you then found out the teacher has been changed for lessons.  Have you enrolled the half day camp ?  seems that most are full already and no early bird discount now.  Hope your little boy will enjoy his lessons there.  

11#
發表於 06-6-24 08:54 |只看該作者

jadluk,
My son is only going to their summer science class.  He can't afford the time to attend their half day camps as his schedule is already quite packed.  My son has just reached 4 and therefore they suggested him to take a trial lesson to test his understanding.  Personally I don't think my son's English is very good although Mr. Philip said he was good.  I guess his character also counts.  He was very responsive in class, not shy to voice out his ideas and asked many questions.  My son asked me if he was going there again the day after the trial class.  I believe he really enjoyed the class very much and had already made some friends there.  

12#
發表於 06-6-26 13:53 |只看該作者

Can you tel me the tel. number?? Thanks.

Crystalss

13#
發表於 06-6-26 15:53 |只看該作者

cyrstalss,
CLICK HERE

14#
發表於 06-6-27 10:03 |只看該作者

I've joined the course for my girl last week.  The only problem I found is: when the kids are having lesson inside the classroom, some mums would sit outside and chatting loudly.  I felt it's very annoying.  But when I asked my girl, she said she didn't listen the voice outside wor.  Don't know it's true or not as she is only 5!  Anyway, she likes the teacher very much and enjoy the lesson there.  

santungma

15#
發表於 06-6-27 10:05 |只看該作者

danielboy,
my girl studies in SC as well and we joined the course last week!  Do you know other kids from SC join the course there?  What course does your kid join? (letterland / scholastic?)

santungma

16#
發表於 06-6-27 10:15 |只看該作者

Hi Santungma and danielboy,

My son also studies in SC/K2, he is going to K3 in this Sept. He learn Jolly Phonic in Jolly Faith/kowloon side. I also want to looking for the learning center in Shatin. Do you have any good suggestion? The problem is my son is in the orange level now. I don't want hime to start another program from the beginning again.

Crystsalss

17#
發表於 06-6-27 10:20 |只看該作者

santungma,
100% agree but I bet the kids didn't hear them because when I peeped through the door, all the kids were very involved in class.  My son only went there once for a trial class.  I saw a girl in SC uniform.  She said she was a K2 kid.  Is your daughter also in K2?  My son is in K1 and will attend the science all around summer course.  

santungma 寫道:
when the kids are having lesson inside the classroom, some mums would sit outside and chatting loudly.  I felt it's very annoying.  
santungma

18#
發表於 06-6-27 10:31 |只看該作者

Hi crystalss and danielboy,

My girl is in k3 now!  I know Jolly Faith in Beacon Hill.  Somebody recommend this learning centre to me, but it's too far away and inconvenience.  

crysatlss, could you give me your comment of Jolly Faith and why do you want to change? Is it because of location as well?

santungma

19#
發表於 06-6-27 12:45 |只看該作者

Dear Santungma,

Yes. I learnt it from my friends who are not a bk mom. Besides, my friend also told me that it's also recommended by the SC' english teacher. That's why I send my son there. The repute is good. But, it's really a little bit far away for me. I'm looking for Jolly phonic center in Shatin. Then, my son will not be confused and starting from the beginning again.

So, how is your girl? Which primary school is she going to? Can you share your experience for how to choose the school?

Crystalss   

20#
發表於 06-6-27 13:53 |只看該作者

Dear Crystalss,

My girl will go to Maryknoll in September.  That's why I'm eager to find a good english learning centre for her.

By the way, could you tell me more about Jolly phonics that your son learn?  Is it similar with what they learn in SC?  How many kids are there in a class of Jolly Faith and the fee?

Thanks!
santungma
‹ 上一主題|下一主題