用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問有無小朋友返緊上康維多利亞幼兒園的n1呢? ...
查看: 2515|回覆: 35
go

請問有無小朋友返緊上康維多利亞幼兒園的n1呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-5-30 04:00 |只看該作者

請問有無小朋友返緊上康維多利亞幼兒園的n1呢?

請各位媽咪分亨吓對這校的評價, 因我仔仔想入讀n1, 學費咁貴;值唔值得呢? 難不難入讀呢? 有冇話需要什麼什麼介紹信/人咁呀?

請多多指教!!! Many thanks.

2#
發表於 06-6-2 01:32 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有無小朋友返緊上康維多利亞幼兒園的n1呢?

請各位媽咪分亨吓對這校的評價, 因我仔仔想入讀n1, 學費咁貴;值唔值得呢? 難不難入讀呢? 有冇話需要什麼什麼介紹信/人咁呀?

請多多指教!!! Many thanks.  

3#
發表於 06-6-2 08:57 |只看該作者

my daughter is studying in Victoria's pre-nursery at the moment - I dont think it is too difficult to get into Victoria if you apply in accordance with their admission procedure (info available from their website) but like all other well-known schools, you will need to have other fallback plans as well just in case. It is difficult to say whether or not the schools fees are justified - it depends what you are looking for, how much the fees mean to you (for some people it is a lot but for some people it is like "spare change" if you see what I mean). My personal view is that for a 2 yr old, it dosent really matter where they go - it is the experience of sharing, interacting with other children that is more important. I now advise my friends that they should just choose a nursery which is convenient for them and then perhaps consider more seriously the issue of K1. However, if you wish to stay at Victoria beyond the 2 yr old nursery class, then of course you need to get your foot in the door and start as early as possible. My daughter seems to really enjoy school and their teacher is very good - she is very caring and my daughter's Chinese has improved a lot these past few months. I particularly like Victoria becos they have a Chinese and English teacher who stays with them the whole time so it is truly bilingual. Whilst people complain it is commercial, for us mummies, actually I think that is a good thing. If you want to find out more, you can pm me

4#
發表於 06-6-3 00:05 |只看該作者

Dear TWEETYPIE,
Thanks a lot for your info it's a real treasure for me.  Kisssssssssss 感激淌淚
Is your little angel studying Upper Victoria (上康)? as I know there are (上康) and (下康) 2 difference places with difference teachers and they both have pre-nursery, thats why I want to make sure on this.  Btw, how old is your angel now?  is she studying morning / afternoon or whole day class?  
Yes, I would like my bb to stay at the same school from pre-nursery until K3, so I want to apply for Victoria lor.

5#
發表於 06-6-5 00:58 |只看該作者

PN  好似只是上康有

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 06-6-5 10:39 |只看該作者

上、下康都有 PN Class 架,我個仔今年八月都返上康  PN Class,希望佢返得開心啦。
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

7#
發表於 06-6-6 18:43 |只看該作者

Dear esmehouse,
Why you choose上康呢? People said下康 is bigger than 上康 vor.  Have you visited 上康’s school?  Pls comments.
Btw, 今年八月 how old is your 仔仔?

8#
發表於 06-6-6 19:07 |只看該作者

My daughter will attend 上康 in August, and by that time, she is 1 yr 8 mth only.  At first, she got admitted in 下康, and I'm so happy, cos' the campus is bigger and nearer to us. Then the vice-principal call us that they've made a mistake. Only 上康  can accept "small girl".

Alice

9#
發表於 06-6-6 20:26 |只看該作者

My girl will attend上康as well. The campus was assigned by the school as I remember I didn't have the 下康option when I handed in the application form. Anyway, it is around 15 minutes' walk from my home to either 上康or下康. Yet, my girl is a "big" girl, born in March 8, 2004. So I really don't know what criteria the school applied in assigning the students in which campus.

10#
發表於 06-6-7 10:10 |只看該作者

And I've got a memo from school recently that 上康 will move to 中康 this year.

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 06-6-7 11:29 |只看該作者

我填 Form 時都冇得選擇 八月時我仔仔剛剛 2 歲 1 個月大

symlsyml 寫道:
Dear esmehouse,
Why you choose上康呢? People said下康 is bigger than 上康 vor.  Have you visited 上康’s school?  Pls comments.
Btw, 今年八月 how old is your 仔仔?
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

醒目開學勳章

12#
發表於 06-6-7 11:30 |只看該作者

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 06-6-7 11:31 |只看該作者

醒目開學勳章

14#
發表於 06-6-7 11:31 |只看該作者

醒目開學勳章

15#
發表於 06-6-7 11:32 |只看該作者

醒目開學勳章

16#
發表於 06-6-7 11:33 |只看該作者

醒目開學勳章

17#
發表於 06-6-7 11:33 |只看該作者

我問過老師,佢地話應該會 12 月搬,因為仲要等政府批。

chan_wingyee 寫道:
And I've got a memo from school recently that 上康 will move to 中康 this year.

醒目開學勳章

18#
發表於 06-6-7 11:51 |只看該作者

醒目開學勳章

19#
發表於 06-6-7 11:51 |只看該作者

醒目開學勳章

20#
發表於 06-6-7 11:52 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖