教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍塘培恩幼兒園
查看: 12583|回覆: 151
go

九龍塘培恩幼兒園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-3 00:59 |只看該作者

九龍塘培恩幼兒園

Dear mami,
Any comment about this nursery and kindergarden, please?

2#
發表於 06-2-3 09:37 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍塘培恩幼兒園

我都好想知呀..

3#
發表於 06-2-3 22:21 |只看該作者

My son are study N1 in there, the teacher are nice and my son are happy study in there...I am still consider may keep study K1 in there or not cause my son love this nursery very much.

GOOD RECOMMAND 培恩幼兒園

4#
發表於 06-2-5 20:39 |只看該作者

孫佑甜 寫道:
Dear mami,
Any comment about this nursery and kindergarden, please?

As you also post your question here, so I copy my response from 小學雜談:

Dear孫佑甜,

My eldest son has graduated from this school just last year and my middle son is still studying in this nursery (K2).

It is really a very good nursery in which my son finished his 4-year study and has a great improvement in his social skills and other abilities (before he had got some social problems, like some autistic children, he could not talk, never looked at people, repeat doing something for a long period of time.) But the teachers and amahs there were still very patient with him and took great care to him. I would say the teachers are the most caring ones in this career.

As Pui Yen repects the difference in development of each student, they won't push the children in academic aspect. Nevertheless, for those who are brilliant enough, they will teach them some extra things. It is just the way we call '因材施教'.

Besides, just let you know, Pui Yen also got both English and Putongua native teacher.

I wrote an article for the class book last year which is about the change of my child during his four-year study, but it is over 2500 words and I think it may be too long to post here. If you are interested to have a look, you can PM me.

Hope it will help you know this nursery better.

5#
發表於 06-2-5 22:35 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 06-2-6 09:09 |只看該作者

Hello ElizabethAI,

My little daughter is 1 Year old and I would love to bring her to Pui Yen nursery for her 4 year study too. Is it possible to send me your acticle for the class book? I hope I would learn more about this school.

Please kindly to check PM for my email address.

Thanks you so much!

Ginma

7#
發表於 06-2-6 11:07 |只看該作者

ElizabethLAI ,

hi!  where's this school lee??
i'd like to look at your article le..can you pm me also?? thx...

and the sch. fees?? how much

many thx. again

8#
發表於 06-2-6 11:22 |只看該作者

yuenmanwai 寫道:
請問培恩有無bb班, 幾時開始報名呀, 學費大約幾多$$$, 謝謝.

有bb班.學費全日$4,400, 半日$2,350.(全日班學生較多,因從前只收全日).  關於報名,你可致電2336 0006查詢.希望幫到你. :

9#
發表於 06-2-6 11:24 |只看該作者

swan_lau 寫道:
ElizabethLAI ,

hi!  where's this school lee??
i'd like to look at your article le..can you pm me also?? thx...

and the sch. fees?? how much

many thx. again

This school is located at 111 Waterloo Road, Kowloon Tong.  

Please check your PM.

10#
發表於 06-2-6 11:28 |只看該作者

Little_gin 寫道:
Hello ElizabethAI,

My little daughter is 1 Year old and I would love to bring her to Pui Yen nursery for her 4 year study too. Is it possible to send me your acticle for the class book? I hope I would learn more about this school.

Please kindly to check PM for my email address.

Thanks you so much!

Ginma

Please check your PM.

11#
發表於 06-2-6 23:31 |只看該作者

Dear Elizabeth

May I know which primay school can get in after Pui Yen??  Cause my son are studing Nursey in there and still thinking will keep study N1-N3 class afterward, thanks

12#
發表於 06-2-7 00:03 |只看該作者

可以申請學費減免嗎?

13#
發表於 06-2-7 00:35 |只看該作者

can I have your article also? please pm me thanks!!!

14#
發表於 06-2-7 09:02 |只看該作者

Joeyjoeycheng 寫道:
Dear Elizabeth

May I know which primay school can get in after Pui Yen??  Cause my son are studing Nursey in there and still thinking will keep study N1-N3 class afterward, thanks

My girl graduated in Pui Yen and I can say her classmates most got good results in getting admission into private primary schools....eg. True Light Girl, 九龍塘宣道, 培正, 禮賢, 崇真,...etc (but no DBG, DGS).  If you want to check the track records of graduates, you can ask the headmistress for information.  But I would like to stress that whether a kid can get admitted into an elite primary school not only dependent on the kinergarten but also the background of the family/parents/characters of the kids.

Truely speaking, the academic level of Pui Yen is not top high, but the teachers & amah there are caring and love kids very much.  They stimulate the kids to learn and train them the skill to purse knowledge by themselves.  I can say most Pui Yen's kids are active, cheerful, independent and presentable. That's because Pui Yen always provide a relaxing and joyful enviornment for them to grow up.   

15#
發表於 06-2-7 10:52 |只看該作者

Joeyjoeycheng 寫道:
Dear Elizabeth

Actually, every year we will have a statistic report stated that which primary schools and by which method the N3 students get in.  You can ask 黃校長 to have a look of it. :

For last year (my eldest son),  I remember around 50% of students go to private school/DSS and the remaining half go to public school.

16#
發表於 06-2-7 10:58 |只看該作者

onibb 寫道:
可以申請學費減免嗎?

I am not very sure about this.  Do you mean the subsidy from welfare department or the the nursery itself ?  

17#
發表於 06-2-7 11:01 |只看該作者

Patbee 寫道:
can I have your article also? please pm me thanks!!!

Please send your email address to me via PM as the PM of babykingdom has no copy and paste function.  Thank you.

18#
發表於 06-2-7 14:58 |只看該作者

Onibb..yes 可以申請學費減免..if your child are over 2year and 8 months and study K1 in there...this is OK

19#
發表於 06-2-7 15:02 |只看該作者

thanks for your reply!! Acturally I am thinking about my son still remain in Pui Yen or change to York for K1...cause my son are very happy in Pui Yen..but my husband think York is much higher level for English..so very differicult to decide

20#
發表於 06-2-7 17:50 |只看該作者

如果你地住係香港島區(並不打算搬屋)..會唔會俾小朋友讀培恩呢?
我住Hong Kong Island, and I would like my son can apply this school, but my mom-in-law said it is hard to deliver him to school and 辛苦個小b...唉....明知係一間好學校..但係又唔可以申請...
唔通我要學孟母三遷???
‹ 上一主題|下一主題