5#
發表於 05-5-30 23:23 |只看該作者

Re: 公文數及珠心算選邊樣好d?

can u explain it ?

:idea:

6#
發表於 05-5-30 23:56 |只看該作者

I wish to know the reason too...thanks a million!!!
AJL

7#
發表於 05-5-31 16:34 |只看該作者

個人意見
珠心算-好d. 先由算盤開始,到沒有算盤在手時由大腦轉換算盤影像再計算.

公文數-注重多做習作, 有點類似條件反射.

請其他家長指教.

8#
發表於 05-5-31 18:31 |只看該作者

9#
發表於 05-5-31 23:30 |只看該作者

女兒只讀了兩級珠心算, 因為太多練習要做(只係+/-),而佢只係k2, 無謂要佢咁辛苦,  但以我初步了解, 我覺得珠心算對數學沒有直接的幫助,因為數學除+/-外,仲有分數/幾何/應用題等.  聽朋友講, 佢女兒的同學,凡是讀了公文的同學, 成績都好d, 唔知是否跟多做練習有關? 聽講公文係需要不繼做習作.  
請學過公文的家長分享下.  

10#
發表於 05-6-1 00:14 |只看該作者

11#
發表於 05-6-1 15:25 |只看該作者

My girl is learning 公文數 almost 2 years and she is 4.5 years old now. She is learning 公文數 earlier than the formal admitted age of  4 years old.  

My girl does not really like to do the exerices. At the begining, she is required to do 5 pages of exercise per day i.e. 35 pages for one week.  Now, the teacher is requested her to do 10 pages per day.  My girl is afraid of it and almost reject it.

Actually, it is quite bore and the result is quite slow.
But, compare with her classmates, she has already known the addition up to 3.

I also want to change her to 珠心算 but, I have a hesitation as I know she is required to remember the standard formula of 珠心算.  Some people commented that when the child goes to primary, they will forget the formula and use their own mehtod for calculation. So it is not really useful. But the concentraiton for child can be enhanced during the learning process.

I also need help.

Cheers
Meemeesoo

12#
發表於 05-6-1 16:17 |只看該作者

Wa!!! Your daughter learn Kumon Math when she was 2.5 years old?????  Can she understand??????

13#
發表於 05-6-1 17:04 |只看該作者

hi meemeesoo,
thz for share

14#
發表於 05-6-1 17:43 |只看該作者

That is the reason I said you will find the result is slowly unlike other teaching method...
She repeated the exerciese many many times for the first two levels before going futher levels.

Now she is going to do the addition. I find her is faster than the first 2 levels and it is good that her numbering foundaiton is solid.

I have a question on learning maths in earlier stage. Actually, there is no any skill  from the teacher for learning 公文數. So, when the children is mature enough at certain age, they may know it by themselves and they also learn it from school. Only, if you learn any 公文數及珠心算, you are faster than any other classmates.  So Is it necessary? You and me didn't learn any公文數及珠心算,  we can still do the calculation.

I don't want to stop her on learning 公文數 until I find another replacement.  As I let her to stop for 2 months in last summer, her teacher complained that she forgot everythings and was required to repeat doing the exerices.  Actually, you can buy the excerise from the bookstore but only the good points of 公文數, their materials is very consistent.

Why can she learn 公文數 from 2.5 years old?  The reason is I also influenced by the book of "How to teach your baby to read" and Math.  These books made me to understand learning from the young age is very important.  I found that their "Chinese Word Cards" is very big at that moment and is not really expensive. At the same time, I talked to the center supervisor, she can let my girl to try the course for Chinese and Maths...

This is a true that my girl is not really like to do it but she still can do it......

I don't know whether to let her give up.....

Cheers
MeeMeeSoo

15#
發表於 05-6-1 17:56 |只看該作者

我兩個細路都學公文數,先講阿女,佢小二開始學,我覺得嚮運算同自學性方面,公文數的確幫到佢,佢計算快而準,可惜公文幫唔到理解,但至少煩少一樣先,佢係會自動自覺做功課,做得幾快唔會拖長黎做,相信係黎自自小既公文訓練.至於阿仔k3開始學,學左半年到,覺得佢進步左,之前計加算佢要諗好耐先答到你,而家加到兩位數已經無問題,但公文數既功課對太小既小朋友黎講係有壓力,阿仔每日要做10幾頁紙既數,真係要tum先可以完成,要做到熟晒,先可以快做晒.
珠心算未學過,唔多了解喇.
[img align=left]http://www.dchome.net/emote/icon/548.gif[/img]

16#
發表於 05-6-1 22:23 |只看該作者

17#
發表於 05-6-1 23:50 |只看該作者

MeeMeeSoo,
     點解你囡囡可以咁早讀公文數ge?
我仔仔因為有點數學天分,所以在他三歲多時曾問過公文數機構可否入讀...職員說規定一定要到四歲先可以...管我阿仔已經識計甚麼數.....問了二次都係咁ge答案...
   唔通你識得人??

不過...綜合很多以前看過媽咪或老師的意見...我決定save my money..留返d錢給他學別的.....

MeeMeeSoo 寫道:
My girl is learning 公文數 almost 2 years and she is 4.5 years old now. She is learning 公文數 earlier than the formal admitted age of  4 years old.  

My girl does not really like to do the exerices. At the begining, she is required to do 5 pages of exercise per day i.e. 35 pages for one week.  Now, the teacher is requested her to do 10 pages per day.  My girl is afraid of it and almost reject it.

Actually, it is quite bore and the result is quite slow.
But, compare with her classmates, she has already known the addition up to 3.

I also want to change her to 珠心算 but, I have a hesitation as I know she is required to remember the standard formula of 珠心算.  Some people commented that when the child goes to primary, they will forget the formula and use their own mehtod for calculation. So it is not really useful. But the concentraiton for child can be enhanced during the learning process.

I also need help.

Cheers
Meemeesoo

18#
發表於 05-6-2 10:07 |只看該作者

It depends on the center.  Officialy, they cannot admit her at 2.5 years old.  This is a special case for my girl.  Therefore, on the actual record of my girln on  公文數 is showing the starting age from last year summer instead of 2.5 years old.

Recently, I know the managment of 公文數 has changed the policy for admitting the kids from 3 years old effective from 2005.  

Cheers
MeeMeeSoo

19#
發表於 05-6-2 10:20 |只看該作者

yammyma,

Your mentioned that  加到兩, Is it addition 2 and are your kids doing the level of 3A?

I agreed with you that  功課對太小既小朋友黎講係有壓力.  I also needs to encourage my girl to finish the 10 pages of worksheet everyday? If she has mood, she can finish it very quick without any mistakes. The problem is how can we make her interesting in finishing it at one time.
Sometime, I still have a quesiton marks on such worksheet?  Is it necessary?  I want to change to another method such as 珠心算, but, I know it will be same and a lot of exercise.
Would you mind telling me which level your girls is studying ?

May I know which center your kids are studying?

Cheers
MeeMeeSoo

20#
發表於 05-6-2 13:04 |只看該作者

I'm not sure the level because I'm a working mum, I just take a look on his homework on Sat and Sunday only. Now he is doing such as 14+5=19 that kind of 兩位數.

He can do very fast at the beginning few pages, and no patient to do another. I need to do with him like competition then he can do faster but this will not happen when he does with the maid. May be he just need me to take care with him much much time.

He is studying in 帝堡城 centre, and the lesson is one hour, half hour for playing and half hour for studying to let the kindergarden age boys and girls not afraid and have interest to the centre.
[img align=left]http://www.dchome.net/emote/icon/548.gif[/img]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題