8#
發表於 04-11-26 00:32 |只看該作者

Re: 天天.天官.英業那間較好?

我仔在天官小讀P2.我係第一輪15分入到的.這一屆我識幾個15分.你可試試
MELODY

9#
發表於 04-11-26 09:11 |只看該作者

我第一輪都15分都入吾到.不過第二輪我都會再試,老師都話,千其吾好將d吾鐘意的放在前,連個機會都無埋.雖然一次吾得,重有第2次.照我計,第一輪已收了80個,如果人數不變,第2輪應該少左80個,機會係大好多...不過我想知政府所謂首3志願係甲部定乙部呢??我覺得天水圍區數間搶手的學校平均有2,3百人報名.有無媽咪俾d填表心得我地...

10#
發表於 04-11-26 22:02 |只看該作者

Dear ydoris,

My son is studying in TSWGS (P.1).  第二輪15分都入吾到都入吾到.  Finally, I use 叩門 and enter this school.  You can try if you fail in round 2.

Good luck !!

Mathewma   

11#
發表於 04-11-27 15:50 |只看該作者

天天今年第二輪比較少位,帶女放學見到第一輪派咗九十幾个位。但如果有心,第二次抽唔到可以等第三輪。
[imhttp://f20.yahoofs.com/hkblog/QxQNJuaZBxbMC83Zvzc-_2/blog/ap_20080328124932397.jpg?ib_____Dvg8knZgQg align=right]

12#
發表於 04-11-29 09:00 |只看該作者

Mathewma,
第二輪都吾計分....不過可否分享下點樣準備叩門?是否一放榜就即刻去報?佢地派表嗎?收咩野profile??幾時叫學校寫推薦信....十分擔心抽不到好學校.我見幼兒園貼出來有三十幾位小朋友自行派位收左..即係有成一半人架....可能佢地多數有兄弟姊妹讀緊啦..如果天天收左90人,即係佢地第二輪少左成10個位wor....真係買少見少...

13#
發表於 04-11-29 09:28 |只看該作者

如果真的要叩門,咁應該準備d咩嘢,咁學校又有咩準則去決定收唔收呢.係咪睇小朋友讀邊間學校.小朋友表現等,需唔需要interview?

Mathewma,
你小朋友以前讀邊間幼稚園架

14#
發表於 04-11-29 22:20 |只看該作者

Dear 軒軒,

My son studied in 英藝幼稚園. You're right.  I had prepared a reference letter to the headmaster together with their application form.  (That's all because they refused to take the resume and certificates)  However, my son had a chance to interview(so lucky).

At that time, at least 60 kids per day (a.m. & p.m.) could have chances to interview thru 叩門.  So, they had set two days for interview.  Eventually, there are only around 20 kids successful.  

You know, my first choice is 天天 and then 天官.  However, my son failed in the 天天 interview.  One of my best friend's son entered 天天 with 15 marks in first round.  Now, his son is studing P.3 in 天天.  Their homework load is very very heavy.  Also, one of the old classmate in 英藝幼稚園 also entered 天天.  Her mother told me that there is at least eight kinds of homework per day.    So, she needs to do however until 11:30 p.m every nights.  She is a working mother (same as me).   

Contrastly, the homework load is not quite heavy for my son (around 5 kinds per day).  Usually, they do the classworks more.   Also, they are using active teaching in P.1.  My son is eagar and happy to get back to school.

Mathewma

15#
發表於 04-11-29 23:32 |只看該作者

Dear ydoris,

Yes, 第二輪是 吾計分.  Only choose your favourite schools.  For 準備叩門, you can refer my reply to Hin Hin.  

叩門是一放榜第二天去報. I had prepared 推薦信, Activties' certificates, school reports (K2 last term & K3 first & second term) & photos.

天天 & 天官 have around 80 seats for each first round.  So, the second will have 80 seats.  Total seats will be around 180 seats.  You can check the details from govenment website for primary school.

Now, there are five classes in P.1 both in 天天 & 天官.  Each classes has around 35 persons.  So, you can count the total available seats in the school.

Don't worry !!  You need to wait until second round's result and then see whether need to 叩門 or not.

Good luck !!....Mathewma

16#
發表於 04-11-30 09:43 |只看該作者

照我所知,第一輪如果多過30%,會在統一派位分d出去架...所以未必會係80個位.
咁即係第一天放榜,如果落選左,就可以去拿申請表,但要第二日交架?咁佢地究竟收吾收d校內外活動的cert架.係未俾副本佢地,但推薦信就叫學校未放榜就俾定先,俾正本佢地呀??其實佢地係未吾係個個有得interview架??同時間又可以申請天天同天官嗎??要做好多個profiles??定interview先俾佢地睇架??我驚到時真係吾知點好???其實間間學校都會寫推薦信俾小朋友呀,有無用架?我覺得成績表重要d wor..可以睇到小朋友的學校成績wor...

17#
發表於 04-11-30 23:02 |只看該作者

Dear ydoris,

Actually, I had no detailed count on the possibility of the seats for 天天 & 天官 for the first & second round.   You know, my original target was 天天 because my son's kindergarten was sounded to enter 天天 easily.   However, my son had failed in two rounds.  He also had chance for 天天 interview as well.   Finally, he failed but 天官 is OK.
** Basic requirement for 天天 interview, you need to choose them at first choice in two rounds otherwise they will refuse your special application.

At that time, I had applied 天天, 天官, 英業, Ling Oi, Lee Siu Kei & Chiu Yeung (P.M.).  So, I prepared seven sets of profiles and then each schools were  allowed my son to have interviews.  Lee Siu Kei & Chiu Yeung both accepted my son.   
**All schools will have a deadline date (normally 5 to 7 days for collection thses kinds of applications.  So, it is not neccessary in hurry because they are not first come, first reserved.**

For interview, 天天 only let 60 kids for interview.   Six kids were in one group and went up to classroom for individual interview (No parents attended).  天官 was more than 60 kids.  They had set two days for individual interview (Half hours per one group with six kids).  No written tests were for these two schools.   The kid only choose what they want to do, e.g. drawing, playing blocks or puzzles.

校內外活動的certs & school results are only needed copies.  They will check the originals before you applied.  So, you must take them along with you during application.  

推薦信OK就叫學校未放榜就俾定先 -  It's up to you.

For my case, 天官 refused to receive the certs' copies.  They only received the application & 推薦信 from my son.   天天 received all the letter, certs & school results (very good ) but it was failed finally.  So, 成績表 is not quite useful.

In my opinion, the performance of the kid is most important.

The above is only for your reference.  Hopefully, your kid is no use and OK in second round.

Mathewma... :  :

18#
發表於 04-12-1 09:11 |只看該作者

Mathewma,
    多謝你咁詳細的解釋...原來讀邊間幼稚園都有關係架.我個女係元朗讀,對於天水圍區會否比較無咁著數?我另一個細女亦將會於下年讀書,吾通要轉去天水圍?我又覺得而家間幾好wor~~
    我都怕校長話無誠意,第一輪都選番佢,連跨區都吾試...咁即係天官由頭到尾都無睇到profile啦??面試真係好重要..我d同事叫我同佢報下d直資同私校,吾讀都可以俾小朋友試下試.但我覺得會俾小朋友太多壓力,如果收左又吾讀,吾多好.無謂將個比例加大.另其他想讀的小朋友少左機會啦.我成日覺得個interview好似帶小朋友去睇醫生咁,等緊時,佢地會係出面玩玩具咁,係未咁呢??咁你覺得佢地會睇小朋友d咩野呢??
我最壞打算係日日帶佢出灣仔返學......

19#
發表於 04-12-1 15:39 |只看該作者

想請問天天及天官的新移民比例多嗎?是否天天的品行會較天官嚴謹(因是教會學校)!如果天天的品行真的較好,但天官的派位比較有保證,想請問你們會怎樣選擇呢?煩請給點意見!

20#
發表於 04-12-1 21:27 |只看該作者

Dear ydoris,

In my opinion, you are not necessary to choose primary schools in TSW.   There are quite a lot of good schools in Yuen Long.  If I were you, I will choose Ling Oi or 元朗官小.  The chance of entering secondary schools will be same as 天官.

直資 : I suggest Joseph Lee primary school

Yes, 等緊時小朋友會係出面玩玩具. 我覺得會睇小朋友D : Reaction & reply in conversation & creative ability.

Wa....灣仔返學..  It's too far away....If really, you can try Wah Yan primary school & Henessy Government primary school.

Mathewma

‹ 上一主題|下一主題