搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Where to buy PINGU VCD?
查看: 7460|回覆: 66
go

Where to buy PINGU VCD? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-10-18 09:26 |只看該作者

Where to buy PINGU VCD?

I bought 3 from Malaysia and my son loves them very much, I want to buy more in HK, can someone tell me where can I get them at a lower price? I paid HK$30/each in Malaysia.

Thank you!

2#
發表於 04-10-18 10:51 |只看該作者

Re: Where to buy PINGU VCD?

I saw once in Park N Shop and HK record in Pacific place

3#
發表於 04-10-18 10:54 |只看該作者

旺角大眾書局。

4#
發表於 04-10-18 11:08 |只看該作者

Thank you, will ask my husband to take a look when he is in HK.

5#
發表於 04-10-20 14:49 |只看該作者

Hello critic,

If your  son loves PINGU, you may try to buy PINGU loves ENGLISH published by Longman and 外研社 (in China).

I think you can find it easily if you're now in Shanghai???. Each box PINGU loves ENGLISH (level 1 and 2) includes 1 book + 1 VCD + tapes which costs ~$RMB60@. They are very interesting.

(My son loves PINGU VCD too. However, PINGU speaks in PINGLISH only and I afraid of him following the VCD to speaks "x#????". That's why I let him watch the VCDs from PINGU loves ENGLISH only.)

6#
發表於 04-10-20 15:54 |只看該作者

FXPC,

I read your posting about ordering books from China.   You’re an expert.  I can't find the PINGU English in Shanghai, they have book but not the VCD. I am thinking to order online.  

The PINGU VCD is very funny, although they speak in PINGISH.  Their stories are all related to kid’s daily life – refuse to go to school, refuse to eat, refuse to sleep etc…  When my son is viewing them, he creates his own conversation, good for him to use his brain.

By the way, I am interested in the Magic Box you have mentioned, the XinHua here is selling at Rmb 98/box, but they don’t have red box.   Are they really good? I am running out of English story books.   

7#
發表於 04-10-20 16:07 |只看該作者

Hello critic,

The PINGU VCD is very funny, although they speak in PINGISH. Their stories are all related to kid’s daily life – refuse to go to school, refuse to eat, refuse to sleep etc… ==> My son loves it too but he will follow them to speak "INGISH #XX$@%" !!!
HAHAHA! Now I let him to watch the PINGU loves English VCD only.  (Moreover, my son loves the song from PINGU loves English too. The song book with 1 CD is only $15. He can learn to read the lyrics during listening the CD.)

You may try to order online through
外研书店.

How's your son in Shanghai? Can he get use to the life there?

I highly recommend the "Ready Reader" 《清华儿童英语分级读物》- 《机灵狗故事乐园》+ 《开心小读者》.
Each level of RR has ~ 50 storybooks which costs ~$150 only. Please refer to my post under 好書分享 for further details.

Magic English "Red" Box : contains 10 books (30 stories) + 10 VCDs + Exercise book. (Magic Box is OK. My son loves some of the stories but not all. Comparing the price and the content, RR is much better. )

儿童英语阅读起步丛书 ((英国DK系列) $68 / set = “First step to reading”)
(DK books <== quality assurance!!!, good quality, big wordings)
第1册 出行 (Steps l∼5) ISBN:7801444132
第2册 动物也疯狂 (Steps 6∼10) ISBN:7801444140 Book + tape
第3册 大家吃啊 (Steps 11∼15) ISBN:7801444159 Book + Tape

8#
發表於 04-10-20 17:26 |只看該作者

Thanks FXPC, will take a look at Ready Reader.

My son is doing excellent these days - he loves his school (he says, it is a happy school), willing to eat (used to be a picky eater), willing to walk (used to only ask us to hold him), willing to speak Mandarin. I think he behaves better than HK (or because he is older?) He is always happy and talkative. When we are doing shopping, he will greet people/stranger to say bye-bye, thank you.  He can tell & make up very long story.

P.S. I remember you have posted some DK books, are they Eye Wonder? I am interested in the sharp/whale one but not able to find here.  I bought one yesterday, DK Eye Wonder (only Chinese) about 'Sea' (with a clown fish - Nemo on the cover)  Is that the same series as yours?  

9#
發表於 04-10-21 12:37 |只看該作者

书名: DK视觉奇观
出版社: 童趣出版社 人民邮电出版社

参观珊瑚礁,海藻森林和其他奇异的水下世界。
学到你喜爱的海洋动物例如鲨鱼,鲸和海豚的有趣知识。
近距离的摄影珍藏让你饱尝视觉大餐。

(This books is good but quite a lot of words. I have the HK version and the picture quality is very good.)

Another set of DK books that I've recommended is 书名: 儿童目击者
出版社: 知识出版社  
作者: 凯伦.沃里斯等
开本: 大12开
推荐年龄: 2-8岁
(They are out of stock on DxxxDxxx now.)

儿童目击者》是英国DK出版公司为激发孩子的阅读兴趣而新近推出的一套丛书。
英国DK出版公司先前出版的《目击者》丛书因其图文并茂、精美绝伦,已享有盛誉。
而这套丛书同样将清晰的生动的摄影图片和引人入胜的故事优美地结合起来。丛书中每一本都旨在提高孩子们阅读能力的同时,抓住他们的兴趣点,增长他们的知识,培养他们热爱读书的好习惯。
这套丛书由著名的儿童读物作家撰写,并由阅读专家一起参与策划,其中包括教育学硕士、利丁大学的荣誉研究员克利夫.穆恩。他曾当过多年的教师并专门从事阅读方面的师范教育。他先后为孩子和教师们写过140多本书,并定期审阅教师刊物。
第一阶段共有6册:
1、小鸭子长大了
刚刚出壳的6只小鸭子一天就能站起来,它们跟着鸭妈妈到处跑......
2、可爱的小狗
照顾朋友的一只小狗已经让杰西卡和萨姆激动不已,并且还会有更大的惊喜等着他们呢!
3、小蝌蚪的故事
对于弱小的小蝌蚪来说,池塘里充满了危险。小蝌蚪能长成一只蹦蹦跳跳的青蛙?
4、海鸥的一天
目光锐利的海鸥在海面上搜寻着。海鸥在找什么呢?
5、忙碌的小蜜蜂
你知道蜜蜂会嗡瓮叫,可是你知道它们还会跳舞吗?那么它们为什么跳舞呢?从这个一直忙碌的小蜜蜂的有趣故事里能找到答案。
6、绿山农场的一天
公鸡一叫,绿山农场一下子就热闹起来了。和小鸭子、奶牛、绵羊一起开始农场里一天的生活吧!

第二阶段共有6册:
1、恐龙的食物
为什么有些恐龙长着大大的嘴?为什么有些恐龙的身上长的尖刺?让我们回到恐龙时代,它们自己讲给你听吧。
2、虫!虫!虫!
进入一个令人惊奇的昆虫世界吧!你可以在书中看到有害的昆虫、聪明的昆虫和最残酷的昆虫!
3、动物医院
当杰克和鲁克兄弟俩带着一只受伤的鸭子去看病时,他们开始了在动物医院里的奇遇。
4、树的奥秘
树,在冬天里为什么会落叶?昆虫是怎样藏在干枯的树枝里的?让树自己来告诉你这许许多多的秘密吧!
5、动物的鼻子和嘴
动物们用鼻子闻来闻去吗?动物们常把舌头伸出来吗?它们用嘴和鼻子干的事情会让你大吃一惊。
6、形形色色的蛇
让我们走进蛇的神秘世界,看看它们是怎样毒死猎物、戏弄敌人和蜕皮的吧!

10#
發表於 04-10-22 22:34 |只看該作者

fxpc

May I know if 外研书店 ship to HK?  If so, is it safe?

It will be great if you know whether it is being sold in Shenzhen as well, cos my colleagues wont go to Shanghai in the near future but I might have a chance going to Shenzhen or Guangzhou for business next month.

Many thanks.
阿女係我心肝小寶貝.希望佢大左開開心心,無憂無慮. 佢快樂就是我快樂.

11#
發表於 04-10-23 19:31 |只看該作者

Hello Grumpy,

I don't think 外研书店 will ship the books to HK (or maybe the shipping charge is very high.)

Pingu Loves English Set 1 and Set 2

全套教材包括:
教材包1:学习用书1、活动用书1、VCD1和录音带2盘 $58
教材包2:学习用书2、活动用书2、VCD2和录音带2盘
歌本(附儿童英语歌曲光盘一张)$58

Pingu Song book ($15)
字母书
教学卡片1(附Pingu手偶)
教学卡片2(附Pingu手偶)
指导用书1
指导用书2

《Pingu学英语》可用作剑桥少儿英语考试(Cambridge Young Learners English Tests)的学习教材。
请登陆我们的网站www.ewonderland.com.cn或www.Pingu-longman.com,获得更多的学习材料和教学指导材料。

We usually order China book from DxxxDxxx (As their shipping charge to HK is reasonable, i.e. $20 + $1 per book item (6-7 days delivery). I've ordered books from 3 times and the services are quick and good. (Many mum on BK also ordered books and DVD from DD.)

Here are some book titles for your to consider:

1. 亲亲自然学英语 (set A,B,C,D)
2. Pingu loves English
3. Noddy (book + VCD)
4. 贝贝熊系列丛书 (The Berestain Bear)
5. 机靈狗 + 開心小讀者 (Ready Readers)
6. 迪士尼百年经典珍藏(23碟DVD中英文双语超值套装)当当价:¥85元

Did you read our sharing of book on 好書分享 (分享旺角的大陸童書書店收穫)? If you've time, try to go through all the post there you'll find lots of treasure inside (cheap and good books for kids.).

(Do you live in HK side? If you've time you may visit these 2 bookstores 大XX店, 國X書店 at causeway bay. They've quite lot of good kids books where they offer 1RMB:1HK with 10 to 20% discount. The price is even cheaper than you bought back from China! You may also ask them to order books for you if you've details of the books).

12#
發表於 04-10-23 20:33 |只看該作者

FXPC,

I go to a big XinHua today but not able to find the Pingu, I better order online.  They have Noddy (Rmb8/set) but I did not buy as my son is not very interested.  I buy him a National Geographic VCD - Shark (Rmb 28) He likes it very much. It is in English with Chinese subtitles.

I bought a box set - Right Brain Training Camp. The set included a book, 4 VCD and 2 Music CD.  The program is for one month, 15 minutes per day.  We have started for a few days.

I'm still interested in the other PINGU series, do you know if I can get them in Taiwan bookshops?  My husband will travel there next week.

13#
發表於 04-10-23 22:10 |只看該作者

Hello critic,

My son is the super fans of the Dinosaurs, Sharks, Insects and Crocodiles. He likes the JAWs film series and Jurassic Park too. (We have Jaws 1, 2, 3 and revenge.)

Did you have the BBC Blue Planet series DVD/VCD? That's a good set of educational VCD narrated by David Edingburg. Within the series, they introduce many different ocean animals, fishes and other animals in the 8 episodes. You may visit the BBC official website for details.  My son loves them much.

Another set of VCDs for you to consider:
香蕉动物园:DISCOVERY频道王牌儿童节目(10VCD手提袋礼品装,限量珍藏版)discovery kids - Banana zoo (A set of 10 VCDs). It's now only $38 available on DxxxDxxx.

内容提要

热闹的香蕉动物园里,天天都有新鲜事,小祖和小猴子“香蕉”邀请你跳上动物王国的列车,一块儿认识动物朋友和奇妙的大自然。

VCD1 动物的化妆舞会
斑马、蝴蝶、北极熊、长劲鹿,还有好多其他的动物都到了,等着要告诉你它们的保护色的秘诀呢!譬如斑马就是以条纹当作保护色,好多斑马站在一起的时候,条纹就会合为一体,看起来就像一只超大的斑马,肉食动物就不敢攻击它们啦。香蕉动物园里各式各样的动物好热闹,你想不想加入它们一起跳个香蕉舞呢?!

VCD2.动物朋友大搬家
黑猩猩和羚羊先生匆匆忙忙的要到哪儿去呢?哦!原来是“迁徒”的时候到了。动物朋友大搬家中小祖带你去拜访海象、蝴蝶、牛羚和其他迁徒的动物,也顺便祝福他们一路顺风。原来动物朋友是为了避开恶劣的气候、找寻食物、配偶、产卵地地方才需要大搬家。告诉你一个小秘密,胖胖的海象可不像其他动物或跑或飞地迁徒,它们是悠哉地坐在大冰块上,飘到很远的地方,很聪明吧!

VCD3 滑稽的动物
哈哈哈!河马打哈欠的样子真有趣,滑稽的动物真是可爱极了。小祖和小猴子“香蕉”要带你去拜访会吐口水的骆驼、鼻子是红白相间的山魈、贪吃的野猪,还有好多其他滑稽的动物喔。你知道天狗猴有个好笑的大鼻子吗?因为天狗猴遇见敌人时,鼻子会发出嗽叭的声音吓跑敌人,是不是很特别呢?

VCD4 可爱的动物邻居
小狗汪汪叫,鸭子呱呱呱!可爱的动物邻居就住在我们的附近呢,想看动物不需要大老远跑到阿拉斯加或非洲,站在户外用心找找看,你会发现我们的身边,就有好多的动物邻居。小祖和小猴子“香蕉”要带你去认识它们,交个朋友,下次再见到你的动物邻居,记得要微笑打个招呼喔。

VCD5 灵巧的登山高手
加油加油!就快到山顶了,小祖和小猴子“香蕉”要带你去拜访灵巧的登山高手。雪豹、眼镜熊、大猩猩、骆马还有其他好多动物,它们都是顶尖的登山高手。告诉你一个小秘密,大猩猩住在非洲中部山上的森林里,它的头很大,肌肉又非常地发达,看起来好像很凶,其实大猩猩很温驯又是素食者,只吃青草和叶子。大猩猩如果不是遭到攻击,也不会伤害其他的动物呢!

VCD6 强壮的狩猎高手
瞧!公狮子叔叔的鬃毛多威风啊,虽然打猎很辛苦,但是看到可爱的小狮子长大真开心。强壮的狩猎高手中,小祖带你去拜访狮子、白头鹰、塘鹅和其他的狩猎高手。因为动物没有市场可以买食物,有些动物就吃青草、莓子……等等,其他动物例如狮子、佛罗里达豹,要生存就得自己打猎。动物狩猎吭手,身怀绝技,有着敏锐的听觉和嗅觉,赶快来认识它们吧。

VCD7 水中动物的秘密
今天小祖带了一个魔术箱来,从魔术箱里可以拜访好多水中动物,让我们和小祖以及小猴子“香蕉”一块儿去探险,发掘水中动物的秘密。水中动物的生活真是多彩多姿,海豚家族、海龟、海马、彩虹鹦嘴鱼、龙虾。哇!这么多的动物真是热闹。告诉你个小秘密,杀人鲸其实不是鲸鱼,它是海豚科最大的动物呢!,它们是悠哉地坐在大冰块上,飘到很远的地方,很聪明吧!

VCD8 听动物在说话
咦今天怎么这么热闹啊?原来是香蕉动物园的朋友们聚在一块儿,听动物在说话大伙儿聊天聊得真起劲儿呢,孔雀先生在旁边忙着向孔雀太太炫耀它美丽的羽毛,好像在说:“你看,我可是个大帅哥喔”,连招潮蟹吼挥舞着大螯向海豚们打招呼。海豚一家开心地悠游在海中,它们的语言是以四十多种声音组成的呢。

VCD9 我很乖我要冬眠
嘘!安静点儿,小熊提米正在冬眠。我很乖我要冬眠,冬天到了,小祖决定带着枕头去参加小熊提米的睡觉派对。冬天即将来临前,熊会吃一大堆食物,在寒冬中睡上好几个月,它们的生理机能减缓,靠着冬眠前吃的食物维生,这段漫长的睡眠就叫做冬眠,冬眠对熊或某些动物是每个冬天必经的过程。北极熊也会冬眠,但如果超过一个礼拜没吃东西,就算不是冬天,北极熊也会将身体转换成冬眠模式。呵!打个哈欠,香蕉动物园里的打响声真是此起彼落呢!

VCD10 雨林中的惊奇探险
整天都下雨哪里找得到玩伴呢?到雨林就可以找到好多喜欢下雨的动物朋友喔。雨林的惊奇探险就要开始了,有些动物整年都住在雨中,它们住的地方就叫雨林,雨林几乎整天都在下雨。有几百万种不同的动物住在雨林,包括了几千种青蛙、小虫。可爱的红毛猩猩手臂很长,腿却比较短因为它住在雨林中,为了方便在地面休息,所以腿短坐下的时候比较容易些。雨林中有好多的动物朋友,和小祖一起撑把伞,来拜访它们吧!
(The picture quality is not very good but it's bilingual and this series was designed for young kids.)

Walking with Dinosaur (BBC) 恐龙共舞:BBC75年来收视最高的超级探索片,当当特供DVD9版,加赠DVD5精彩花絮 - 2 DVDs include 7 episodes. (A very good quality => $20 on DD)

英国BBC耗资300万英镑拍摄的恐龙科教系列片,其真实程度与特技水准足可与《侏罗纪公园》媲美,震撼人心。刚一播出便轰动大西洋两岸,在美、英等国掀起恐龙热。中央电视台《人与自然》以特别节目将它推出,无数观众要求重播。
全片采用中文简体、中文繁体、英文全动态菜单,变形宽银幕格式,画质极佳,除英文原版配音外,中文国粤语配音也相当专业。此碟还采用了类似视角变换的特殊功能,如果你选择开启此视角模式,在正片播放过程中,将适时出现一个小屏幕,表现此镜头制作时的幕后场景。神奇的电脑特技带您进入失落的世界!

For the other PINGU series, I think it's cheaper to buy from HK than in Taiwan (I've searched through Taiwan website, but the price is quite high.)

Pingu 外遊記 - PINGU'S OUTING     
Pingu 假裝病倒 - PINGU PRETENDS TO BE ILL     
Pingu 照顧爺爺 - PINGU HELPS GRANDFATHER     
Pingu 當褓姆 - PINGU THE BABYSITTER     
Pingu與雪球大戰 - PINGU AND THE SNOWBALL FIGHT     
你好!我是企鵝Pingu - PINGU IS INTRODUCED

As I've lots of the Sharks , Insects, Fish, Dinosaur VCDs at home, right now I can't recall all what I've. I'll check and let you know the good stuff to you later.

14#
發表於 04-10-23 22:21 |只看該作者

When I was in Malaysia, I found over 20 VCD in PINGU series.  Where can I browse your information?

My son is a super fan of shark, I did show him JAW, he sat still and viewd the whole movie. He sings the song all the time.  I did not show him the movie again because he was too small and cried thru the night.  He loves to watch "Finding Nemo", can watch it everyday, he is the super fan of "Bruce" not "Nemo".  His school visited the Aquarium Pudong yesterday, he was so excited and kept telling me he saw 3 sharks, Mr. Ray etc...

I have collected a few books about shark, I only bought Chinese verison because the English one is too expensive.

香蕉动物园:DISCOVERY频道王牌儿童节目 : are they real animals, not cartoon?  
該用戶已被刪除

15#
發表於 04-10-23 23:59 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

16#
發表於 04-10-24 17:30 |只看該作者

duplicated

17#
發表於 04-10-24 17:35 |只看該作者

fxpc

thanks so much for your sharing.  Can you please pm me the name of the DXXX XXXX website where I can order Chinese materials online?  

Yes, I do work on HK Island - Wanchai, but those shops I visited dont seem to have a lot of kids material.

Many thanks!

18#
發表於 04-10-25 11:43 |只看該作者

FXPC,

Wa! You've many info. about buying good books for kids !!
May I ask where are the 2 book stores in CWB- 大XX店, 國X書店 you mentioned??
You can PM me if more convenient.  Thanks.

youngyoungmama

19#
發表於 04-10-25 12:45 |只看該作者

I'm confused with the description, if I order the 教材包, does it included 字母书, 指导用书1, 指导用书2, 教学卡片1(附Pingu手偶) and 教学卡片2(附Pingu手偶)?
Or I've to order/pay seperately?

全套教材包括:

教材包1:学习用书1、活动用书1、VCD1和录音带2盘
教材包2:学习用书2、活动用书2、VCD2和录音带2盘
歌本(附儿童英语歌曲光盘一张)
字母书
指导用书1
指导用书2
教学卡片1(附Pingu手偶)
教学卡片2(附Pingu手偶)

20#
發表於 04-10-26 09:57 |只看該作者

Hello critic,

It should be separated as the following:

教材包1:学习用书1、活动用书1、VCD1和录音带2盘$58
教材包2:学习用书2、活动用书2、VCD2和录音带2盘$58
歌本(附儿童英语歌曲光盘一张)$15
字母书 $9.9
指导用书1 $21.9
指导用书2 $21.9

I bought only the set 1, set 2 and the song book.

I cannot find these 2 items:
教学卡片1(附Pingu手偶)
教学卡片2(附Pingu手偶)

If you're going to order from 外研书店 / DD, you may also consider the following shark books (also published by 外研社.

书名:鲨鱼(外研社.DK英汉对照百科读物)
书号:2807-1/H.1469
ISBN:7-5600-2807-1/H.1469
作者: Sarah Woolard著 相关图书
印次:1-1
开本:流32开
定价:¥6.90
出版日期:2002-08-15

Shark Attack! 鲨鱼的攻击!
Shark Attacks-The Facts  鲨鱼的攻击——事例
Sharks and Safety  鲨鱼与安全
About Sharks  关于鲨鱼
Shark Attack or People Attack?  鲨鱼攻击人还是人攻击鲨鱼?
Glossary  汇表表

(Only $6.9 with quite lot of words with some sharks photos suitable for elder kids.)

深海中的危险鱼类:鲨鱼
出 版 社:晨光出版社
出版日期:2004-7-1
原 价:¥6元
当当价:¥5.1元
内容提要

关于鲨鱼的10项令人吃惊的事实——它们如何捕捉、杀死猎物?如何照料下一代?为什么总会让人害怕?每个知识点均配有栩栩如生的插图,简洁、明了、生动的文字,是儿童认知凶猛动物的最佳读本。  

目录

鲨鱼爱吃肉!
鲨鱼不会咀嚼
鲨鱼的感觉超级敏锐
致命的尾巴!
鲨印卵与幼鲨鲨鱼多鳞!
鲨鱼喜欢睡觉
鲨鱼能隐身
柔韧的骨骼
致命的鲨鱼!

自然图书馆·海洋篇:鲨鱼·鲸·海豚
出 版 社:北京少年儿童出版社
出版日期:2004-6-1
原 价:¥6元

内容提要

本系列科普图书四色彩版,视点独特,文字流畅,图像逼真。版式活泼新颖,内容深入浅出,资料权威翔实,价格低、质量高,是同类书籍中难得的珍品。本书详细地介绍了三类海洋动物的活动规律、形态、分布、习性、繁殖、生存危机、保护措施等。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖