教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 青衣主恩V長享村何澤芸V仁立紀念
查看: 4563|回覆: 41
go

青衣主恩V長享村何澤芸V仁立紀念 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-29 09:38 |只看該作者

青衣主恩V長享村何澤芸V仁立紀念

有人話青衣主恩校風唔好, 長享村何澤芸好些, result 亦比
青衣主恩好些, website上無二校banding. Would like to know if there are any parents of the two school or in Tsing Yi know any facts, please advise.

One more question, any parents of 仁立 or 仁立紀念 here ?Is your kid happy with the school, is there a lot of pressure from school as the result is the no. 1 and 2 in the district. pls advise.

The results of the 3rd round of these school are going to be released.  I urgently require these information.  Thanks a lot.

honeyabc

2#
發表於 04-6-29 10:00 |只看該作者

Re: 青衣主恩V長享村何澤芸V仁立紀念

我朋友個仔前年派位去左許大同P1全年考第一,於是佢去年同個仔轉左去青衣主恩讀P2,佢話功課一般但個仔好開心。另外有個朋友個女去年20分入左仁立,佢話都幾多功課但小朋友都係話好開心。淨係知咁多。

3#
發表於 04-6-29 10:25 |只看該作者

Hi Honeyabc

I just know some info about Yan Laap and Yan Laap Mem., but other 2 schools you mentioned I don't know too much.   You can PM me your phone number, I tell you directly.

4#
發表於 04-6-29 10:58 |只看該作者

BB818 and BBMAMMY

Thanks a lot.

BB818 : 青衣主恩is the second wellcome school in Tsing Yi district.  I heard a lot of kids compete for the P.2 and P.3 seats.  I think the kid of your friend is very very good.

BBMAMMY : I've already PM you my contact.  Look foward to hearing from you.

honeyabc
A mother awaiting for the schools' reply

5#
發表於 04-6-29 12:00 |只看該作者

HI Honeyabc:

上來搭下訕先, 青衣主恩校風唔好咩??點唔好呢??長亨何澤芸好唔好呀??邊間好d呀??

6#
發表於 04-6-29 12:40 |只看該作者

Last week I visited 主恩 held by the kinder, 4 students from P.6 elite class accompanied us walking around the school and they told us it is quite happy studying in the school even there are many assignments everyday.
I feel the principal is hunger for good results both academy and sport from students.

Hope the info can help you.

7#
發表於 04-6-29 13:15 |只看該作者

Heifamily

Of course, Elite class P.6 is the best of the school.  How would you feel the principal is like that? Actually, I saw they got a lot of prizes outside.  However, I also concern whether the school will half-give up the non-Elite class.

My image is at least the principal give all the discretionary seats (i.e. 15 seats for 3rd round) but most of the schools would only allocate a few for public co's the other seats had been given via other channels.

honeyabc

8#
發表於 04-6-29 18:19 |只看該作者

嘩,你小朋友咁叻呀,扣門咁成功呀,咁多間都收,任你揀,真羨慕呀.
咁,就梗係入仁立啦,無論新舊,第時直升林護,正呀!!

9#
發表於 04-6-29 18:42 |只看該作者

3G

My daughter had only attend for the interview of these schools and I'm still awaiting for the result.

I know the two 仁立 are good.  But I would like to hear more from BK mothers how they are good other than their linkage with secondary school.

Most mothers in Tsing Yi said 青衣主恩 and 長享村何澤芸 had good result.  But I also don't know how they are good.  Will the kid had a lot of pressure from school.

Look forward to hear from BK mothers.

honeyabc

10#
發表於 04-6-29 21:44 |只看該作者

車~~咁乍,入左至打算啦.

11#
發表於 04-6-30 13:34 |只看該作者

Hello All Mami,

我個仔係用後備生考到青衣主思嗰小一學位, 今個星期五註冊, 真係非常....非常的好彩。面試嗰日, 校長話得10零嗰位咋, 但成百幾人面試, 場面幾壯觀呀! 唉....... 嚇到我哋兩公婆死死吓, 都唔係考咩名校, 點解咁多人ga, lam住"死緊啦".
《常聽說世界愛沒長久,哪裡會有愛無盡頭?》 《而我卻確信愛是恆久,碰到了你已無別求。》

12#
發表於 04-6-30 13:39 |只看該作者

Dear All BK Members:

I think Tsing Yi Chu Yan is no doubt comes to the 1st or 2nd welcome primary school in Tsing Yi.  But what I worrying is there isn't connection to the Secondary school.  Any parents can share and give views on it ?

13#
發表於 04-6-30 14:30 |只看該作者

HI 薯仔阿ME:

係呢,點解呢??點解你又考既,你係派左去邊呀??百幾人喎??約定架??

14#
發表於 04-6-30 14:45 |只看該作者

Hi tkkmama,

我個仔派咗去"趙曾學轀", 開得兩班咋, 容物易出年殺校架, 青衣主恩係頭三志願其中之一。我哋唔係約定架, 喺主恩公開派表, 定咗面試日期(6/19星期六)架。

tkkmama 寫道:
HI 薯仔阿ME:

係呢,點解呢??點解你又考既,你係派左去邊呀??百幾人喎??約定架??

15#
發表於 04-6-30 16:49 |只看該作者

入到仁立無論新舊,唔係一定直升林護嫁,因為聯繫中學只可為其連繫小學保留最多百分之之二十五的學額,即係得最多得50個位比差不多400個學生(新舊仁立)

16#
發表於 04-6-30 18:38 |只看該作者

薯仔阿ME
Your son is very smart because mostly girl will be taken as girl seems to be more stable.

My daughter had also successfully got a seat in the 3rd round and I will also register early July.  May be our kids will become classmates.

BB818
Almost 60 students from each of the 2 Yan Laap go to Lam Woo.  In this case, some students are using their own result to go to Lam Woo.

Anyway, I would rather concern whether there're too much pressure for kids and whether there are balance of dev't for kids in both academic and extra-cir activities. "Happy" is very important to me and my kids.

honeyabc

17#
發表於 04-6-30 20:26 |只看該作者

honeyabc

下,你米好失望?校風唔好喎,最差尼間喎,遲d重要註冊啦?無好d選擇咩?
honeyabc 寫道:
有人話青衣主恩校風唔好, 長享村何澤芸好些, result 亦比
青衣主恩好些, website上無二校banding. Would like to know if there are any parents of the two school or in Tsing Yi know any facts, please advise.

One more question, any parents of 仁立 or 仁立紀念 here ?Is your kid happy with the school, is there a lot of pressure from school as the result is the no. 1 and 2 in the district. pls advise.

The results of the 3rd round of these school are going to be released.  I urgently require these information.  Thanks a lot.

honeyabc

18#
發表於 04-6-30 20:31 |只看該作者

bb818

都係你心水清,因為好多人選尼間都話直升林護,所以米有咁既錯覺咯.sorry,sorry

19#
發表於 04-7-1 16:06 |只看該作者

honeyabc,

我都希望我個仔可以同你個女做同學, 加油!! 無論你個女最後入咗邊間小學, 都通知我哋一聲, good luck!!

honeyabc 寫道:
薯仔阿ME
Your son is very smart because mostly girl will be taken as girl seems to be more stable.

My daughter had also successfully got a seat in the 3rd round and I will also register early July.  May be our kids will become classmates.

BB818
Almost 60 students from each of the 2 Yan Laap go to Lam Woo.  In this case, some students are using their own result to go to Lam Woo.

Anyway, I would rather concern whether there're too much pressure for kids and whether there are balance of dev't for kids in both academic and extra-cir activities. "Happy" is very important to me and my kids.

honeyabc

20#
發表於 04-7-2 09:41 |只看該作者

薯仔阿ME
Chu Yan is also my third choice.  Actually, the allocated one is not very bad.  However, my daughter like bible class in kinder and the allocated one's enviroment is not very good.  I look for the other school for her.  I always believer if she tried her best, she's already my no. 1 and I trust her believed "god" will assign one suitable school for her.

I believe Chu Yan is a good school.  My daughter's classmates's mother advised me that may be those parents cannot get a seat in Chu Yan so they speak like that and produce such rumour.  I think every school  has bad students.  I will rather use my eyes and ears to judge!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題