用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局香港道教聯合會圓玄小學 Is good language of English and Putonghua and the ch ...
發新帖
查看: 2452|回覆: 4
go

Is good language of English and Putonghua and the character of student? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-2-17 14:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all the yuen yuen parents

Is this school are good language of English and Putonghua, and how about the character of student. Cause my kids will study on coming p.1, hope the kindly parents can answer me , thanks!

sumsumyauyau
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-3-3 23:54 |只看該作者
Welcome to the YYPS family! Being totally immersed in a good English and Putonghua environment, your kid will show impressive progress in the two languages.  Students are mostly polite and well-behaved as far as I have seen.

3#
發表於 11-3-8 15:22 |只看該作者
Hi gkckyy

Oh really thanks your comments of yyps, is your children study here?
I want more information is the teacher kindly? Cause at this september our daughter will go to primary school and i have three option to choose.
But the English lesson of this school is teaching by net teacher, so i think is better. Any extra curricular activites? How about the homework and test is more or less, difficult or easy?
THANK YOU SO MUCH

4#
發表於 11-3-10 13:33 |只看該作者
Teachers, according to my kid’s comment, are firm but kind.
Having NET teachers for English teachers and getting them involved in the curriculum design (some content from international schools) should definitely be the advantages.
The difference can be seen easily.
As for co-curricular activities, there are choir, sports teams, interest classes and some others commonly organised.
The quantity of homework and tests/exams is acceptable to me.
My kid can usually finish the assignments of his best subjects during tutorial/class and complete the remaining and do revisions, as needed, at home.
There are dictations, quizzes, mid-term tests and exams.
I do not dislike them as they help me push my kid to study and also tell me in which aspect my kid should work harder - better to find it out earlier before too late.
Whether they are difficult or easy very much depends on the academic ability of student.
In general, students need to make some good efforts to get high marks.

5#
發表於 11-3-10 19:13 |只看該作者
thank you so much
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖