搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 懷疑自閉 學校留難拒收
樓主: 毅媽咪
go

懷疑自閉 學校留難拒收 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 05-9-4 12:17 |只看該作者

Re: 懷疑自閉 學校留難拒收

I don't agree that S 位的小孩 will not be good enough, as my son studies at S位, and he has so much improvement after taking the course, and hope all of u have a wonderful kid.       

82#
發表於 05-9-4 14:57 |只看該作者

Agreed! 思佳媽咪, please share more with us. From you, we will learn a lot in how to handle our kids and most important to keep a good emotion to handle our kids.

stellacl 寫道:
所以我幾時都話思佳媽咪係我地既榜樣, 比到我地好大鼓勵      

83#
發表於 05-9-4 15:03 |只看該作者

sjmama,
that is the words from my heart ah...   
today, when I could not control myself and punished my boy, I was so regretful and could not help crying... There are too many pressure and burdens to be living in this world.

sjmama 寫道:
我沒有什麼特殊的能力,只有做母親的愛,但願可以保護孩子一生......

84#
發表於 05-9-4 17:01 |只看該作者

Dear all,

說起葉陳淑淑的故事,也許很多人聽過,如沒聽過的,很值得聽一下。我十多年前曾參加過她的見證會,她的說話很有感染力,這些年都時常浮現在我腦袋。她有個四十多歲的自閉症兒子,她常四處傳道,訴說她和兒子的故事,很感人,也給我們這些母親一點希望。以下search 了一些資料:

http://www.cap.org.hk/express/love_talk.htm
http://b5.ctestimony.org/gb109/109041.htm

她的書本和錄影帶,在福音書店都可買到,家長資源中心也有得借。

85#
發表於 05-9-4 17:53 |只看該作者

各位:

看完大家的發表,我深深明白sjmama 的內心世界是那樣憂慮,莫非上天真的看重他們兩夫婦,降下如此大任???坦白說莫講兩個特殊兒童,一個己經吃不消了!相信為人父母者,最痛該是這一種.其實每個自閉兒的能力也大有不同,你們的小朋友能力較好,大部份己經跟正常小朋友沒多大分別.再者,上天似乎代你們不薄呢,你們有兩個小朋友的媽咪,藉得欣喜的是另外一名孩子卻很聰明及懂事.相信sjmama亦祗祈望孩子可跟正常小朋友拉近一點吧,卻沒有甚麼不切實際的祈望.

作為一個自閉兒的母親及有一名十個月大的男BB,有時看見小B"fing"手或眼神有少許異常也足已令自己憂心致失眠數天了.

sjmama,

我們要積極地面對將來,這樣才可活得有價值. 祝願明天會更好.  I deeply believe that autism is treatable.  That's the reason why I've been trying different kinds of therapies.  Don't give up since your children are still young.  Do think about to try some other alternative treatment like homeopathy which may help your children.

86#
發表於 05-9-4 18:08 |只看該作者

michkeyma,

Don't be too emotional and it doesn't help. When I found my son has the problem, my response was like you and I found my response would hurt my son and he suffered my emotion about 3 months. I totally accepted him as a special gift from God and complain no more when I had lost him in the shopping mall when he was 2 and half. I was searching him in mad. I prayed to God, please let me find my son and I really love him and I could not loose him, I would not complain or regret anymore. After that, I could control my temper and emotion very good and my son progress steadily. My son could call me " ma ma " this Jan ( I was the last one among my family he can call out). Before he could call me mama, I always dreamed he called me mama. Now he is 3 and half, he is a cute boy and can talk a simple sentense. I know I cannot expect him like other normal mama but I can expect that he will be good  if I can do my best to help all the time.

From my son, I have learnt why God love us so much even we are worse than a problem children.

87#
發表於 05-9-5 16:03 |只看該作者

Dear Sjmama,

My prayers will always be with you and your beloved kids.    

88#
發表於 05-9-5 16:07 |只看該作者

Dear 思佳媽咪,

Thanks for your sharing. I just want to find her testimony for my own reference. Thanks. God bless.     :wink:

89#
發表於 05-9-5 16:13 |只看該作者

Dear 毅媽咪,

I have had the same experience with you.
You can try 香港基督教女青年會(YWCA) 紹邦幼兒園 in Kln Tong. The environment is excellent.

I have talked to the centre-in-charge. She is very nice, she said they are willing to accept those kid with autistic features. Of course, although there are I-seats for special kids, kids with normal seats are not able to share the "special" teacher. She also informed me there are quite a lot of devoted and kind Christian teachers there.

You can try their playgroup first.

http://www.ywca.org.hk/tempage.asp?page=../children/home.htm

毅媽咪 寫道:
我本身對仔仔被懷疑有自閉傾向一事,已經弄得好唔開心,再加上近日就找學校一事而煩上加煩同好勞氣.

仔仔已2歲,因為語言表達同理解能力兩方面均表現欠佳,所以評估中心的醫生見議安排仔仔早些接受教育,好讓他得到刺激....但我卻在找學校當中遇到很多不快事,好唔開心!

我仔仔列作為懷疑自閉,但已經被人視作自閉看待,諸多理由推塘, 並要求我們提供醫生証明仔仔是"懷疑個案",而不是自閉個案,好老實講我真的有需要提供嗎?

為何人辦教育你辦教育點解要憑報告去甄選小朋友,而不是透過oberservation,佢地仲係福利團體,令我好氣結.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖