查看: 1037|回覆: 7
go

an encouraging newspaper article [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-9 16:01 |只看該作者

an encouraging newspaper article

Just to share with everyone of you here:

日 本 智 障 兒 父 母 著 書 宣 揚 幸 福

前 幾 天 Elsie 逛 書 店 , 在 暢 銷 書 架 發 現 一 本 名 叫 《 幸 福 的 六 年 》 的 新 書 , 書 封 面 是 一 名 父 親 緊 緊 擁
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

2#
發表於 04-11-10 14:28 |只看該作者

Re: an encouraging newspaper article

mrsphcheung
您好! 這本《 幸 福 的 六 年 》我都擁有一本, 完全能夠體會到浩 美一家的幸福, 身同感受.... 因為我都有一個唐氏bb, 佢依家13個月大, 身體沒有太大問題, 驟眼看她跟普通既小朋友沒有大分別, 身為母親既我, 沒有放棄過, 正因為沒有放棄,她給我們的歡樂及喜悅完全蓋過最初的所有哀傷, 每次看見她有進步, 我們就會覺得很安慰很開心.... 我諗這種感覺就是幸福吧!

3#
發表於 04-11-10 16:02 |只看該作者

Dear reginang,
Your baby looks very happy and healthy.   

When I read this book in the bookstore, I felt deeply moved.  Although my child was diagnosed as developmental delay (maybe autistic), I fully understand the feeling of those parents raising less able children.  My husband and I were workaholics and we were 'quite old' to have our child.  At the beginning, we had very high expectation about our new born child.  It was our doomsday when we knew that our only child had developmental problem.  As time passes by, we have got used to his problem and have learnt to enjoy the time with him.  

Life is full of ups and downs.  If there are no downs, we will never treasure those good days.  Never give up.   :

4#
發表於 04-11-10 22:13 |只看該作者

Hi mrsphcheung & reginang,

when I first saw the book in the bookstore, I review few pages, then put it back and left immediately.  It was so touching and my tears were in the eyes.  I think only those who have children with special needs will be deeply moved.
Similar to mrsphcheung, I gave born to my son at "high age" and had high expectation with him.  He is my only child.  Frankly speaking, I still have a dream that one day my autistic son will become normal although this is quite impossible.  

5#
發表於 04-11-11 13:11 |只看該作者

Dear HayBMum,
'I still have a dream that one day my autistic son will become normal ...'  This is the common dream of every mom here.  We are waiting for 'miracle' to come on our children.  Our effort on our child is not wasted.           

6#
發表於 04-11-11 16:10 |只看該作者

Dear HayBmum

Hei媽

7#
發表於 04-11-11 17:00 |只看該作者

Dear all

我稔奇蹟就未必會發生,但愛心可以令我地o既小朋友明白他們每一個都係父母獨一無二o既寶貝,佢地盡左力做就已經係最好...愛心可以令其他的人對我地o既小朋友多d了解,多d接受,多d包容...
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

8#
發表於 04-11-13 11:08 |只看該作者

看了這書的封面,己感動得眼有淚光,即買了回家,看了數頁,已.......... :cry:

比較起來,自己的情況,已是不幸中的太幸。雖然仔仔看來只是言語發展慢了一年,社交能力差,但看了dr. t 說的自閉症的feature,其實有很多A-feature似有似無,例如喜歡看升降機關門,又喜歡看會轉的東西,又會很怕SK-II的廣告(可能片中的女子太白了),又會很怕小巴的引擎發出的聲,說是很嘈喎,實在令人擔心,雖然兒科醫生說暫時應不是,但....實在擔心。

看了這書一部份,明白身體健康的兒子,已是最大的喜悅,若是有進步,已心足。

<a href="http://www.picgoo.com" target="_blank">[img]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題