用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 Where to buy Sourvenior Bags for children attending ...
發新帖
查看: 1529|回覆: 5
go

Where to buy Sourvenior Bags for children attending my son's birthday party? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-9-6 13:26 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, I would like know where I can buy Sourvenior Bags for children who is going to attend my son's birthday party.  Grateful if anyone could provide any shop's address or website to me.  Thank you very much!  
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-9-6 13:31 |只看該作者
i think u can try to visit JUSCO store, i remember that they have some souvenior bags or stationery gifts ...and the cost is around HK$10....

原文章由 astroboy 於 07-9-6 13:26 硐表
Hi, I would like know where I can buy Sourvenior Bags for children who is going to attend my son's birthday party.  Grateful if anyone could provide any shop's address or website to me.  Thank you ver ...

3#
發表於 07-9-6 19:38 |只看該作者
Hi, I would like know where I can buy Sourvenior Bags for children who is going to attend my son's birthday party.  Grateful if anyone could provide any shop's address or website to me.  Thank you ver ...

You can also try Spotlight (Megabox@ Kowloon Bay) - they have a HUGE party section where you can buy all sorts of party needs. The alternative is Toys'r'us

4#
發表於 07-9-6 19:53 |只看該作者
You may try this on-line company as I ordered some
books with them before and found that they have
Birthday gift sets.

http://www.ngatinggroup.com.hk/

5#
發表於 07-9-7 10:30 |只看該作者

I bought these at Toys"R"US.

6#
發表於 07-9-7 17:34 |只看該作者
Adrian_mom,
universe,
tinman,
Shirley

Thanks for all your valuable advices!    

‹ 上一主題|下一主題